Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dead birds keep falling from the sky

ohio state buckeyes

How many on this thread had bottled water all over and around their homes in 1999 ?

Serious question.......

I need to come up with a doomsday kit , and fast....

What makes living in fear so fun?....If you want to get rid of that fear , just really look at History and facts , it will not hurt you , it just might ease your suffering.

Fish Kills and Bird Kills , turning into 2012 , Chemtrails , Harp ( spelling ) , Prophecies......I can't say I did not see this coming.

This is going to be a fun thread......Sad thing , no one is going to be able to say for 100% what exactly these birds flew into ( Hail , Trees , each other ) , so it could go on forever....It can ( and will ) be concluded " natural causes " , but as I just said , there is no way for the exact details.....

Now to think up a good Doomsday Kit for ebay....

I had bottled water in 1999 in my fridge, but only what I needed for that week!

I think when you look at the list and how its dispersed around the globe, there is something a foot.

Especially when major news channels dont consider this news????!!!!!

Can anyone tell me why this has had no news coverage?

Something fishy (no pun intended!)

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• jaymalteser

• S2F

• DigitalSentinal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you kidding? You think it's fun now, just wait it gets closer to 2012. There are people who are already prepared for May 21st as doomsday.

Most of links you posted, like from Italy and places, I didn't hear about. Maybe some of the places figured out what the problem was, because I can't find anything about it now. From doing a little bit of research, it seems like this has been happening since around last summer. I don't mean average fish kills, it seems as though there has been an unusual amount of fish washing ashore, and most of the places can't find anything in the water.

Even if it was the end of the world, or jesus is coming, or whatever it is, what is anyone gonna do about it? haha. It's not like hiding in a bunker with canned goods is going to do anything.

Edited by kelunexplained

Well, it’s winter (most cases were on the Northern hemisphere). Still this sounds creepy.

Is there anyone with the slightest idea what’s the average birdfall in this time of the year?

I’m trying to decide if I’m going to panic or not.

Well, it’s winter (most cases were on the Northern hemisphere). Still this sounds creepy.

Is there anyone with the slightest idea what’s the average birdfall in this time of the year?

It could be some sort of water bug.

I have always had an emergency kit, ALWAYS. If an emergency pops up as they do from time to time, I at least have something together. People should always keep a 3 day supply of food, water, batteries and flash lights/candles available. There just isn't that much warning in an emergency, hence the name! I started as a child doing this, it just made good sense and has come in handy a few times. I was VERY thankful for my emergency kit when we were faced with a wild fire, it took us 20 minutes from a dead sleep to evacuate our house with two cats and a dog. Most of the time was spent catching the cats! I thought that was to long but compared to other people, it was pretty quick. No matter how logical you think you are if you don't have an emergency kit together your not thinking clearly. Emergencies happen all the time, it's not paranoid, it's a fact.

hmmmm "birdfall" figures!!!! for rainfall maybe!

These bird are falling in their thousands!!!!

Time will answer all. Just wait a few months. If there is a comet that destroy the earth or the magnetic field is shifting, there is nothing you can do to help.

The only thing you are sure is there will be death.

Edited by FlyingAngel

Now to think up a good Doomsday Kit for ebay....

lol I wonder how many people on here already have a doomsday kit of sorts...I know a guy down the street who has a fallout shelter. But he's kinda crazy and he'd probably wont let me in if the time came. :D

Secret weapon?

Anyways here is some humor from x files.

SCULLY: Mulder, toads just fell from the sky!

MULDER: I guess their parachutes didn't open.

hmmmm "birdfall" figures!!!! for rainfall maybe!

These bird are falling in their thousands!!!!

Yes, well, if the winter is too harsh for a certain species, they will fall down in large numbers. Or if the whole flock was drinking the same poisoned water, or inhaled the same poisoned air, or etc.

Few years back it was the avian flu that made whole flocks drop dead in short time span, but not exactly in few minutes.

L, :w00t::lol: don't make me laugh, it's inappropriate. The world is about to end. Hopefully.

Yes, well, if the winter is too harsh for a certain species, they will fall down in large numbers. Or if the whole flock was drinking the same poisoned water, or inhaled the same poisoned air, or etc.

Few years back it was the avian flu that made whole flocks drop dead in short time span, but not exactly in few minutes.

L, :w00t::lol: don't make me laugh, it's inappropriate. The world is about to end. Hopefully.

What alarms me is that this is not considered news!

Why is this not on mainstream news?

What are they hiding?

I think if there is any bird and fish news it is now being overshadowed by politics at the moment :yes:..at least in the US.

Edited by kelunexplained

I think if there is any bird and fish news it is now being overshadowed by politics at the moment :yes:..at least in the US.

Are you having a laugh??????

Sheeple alert!!!!

Shouldnt this get a teeny weeny mention at the end at least????????

Come on!

In the UK they are chatting about the VAT 24/7 , how long can you chat about the saaaaaammmme subject???????

This is major news and more important than politics!!!

Remember the miners canary in the cage?????

Are you having a laugh??????

Sheeple alert!!!!

Shouldnt this get a teeny weeny mention at the end at least????????

Come on!

In the UK they are chatting about the VAT 24/7 , how long can you chat about the saaaaaammmme subject???????

This is major news and more important than politics!!!

Remember the miners canary in the cage?????

Yahoo news, Huffington Post, NY Times, ABC and the other links that have been provided aren't mainstream news?

Well, jaymalteser, before we get the heart attack and therefore miss the doomsday, maybe it’s not in the mainstream news because it isn’t The News? The winter thingie I was mentioning? We simply don't know if this is more-less normal or not, because I'm too lazy to go googling how many birds in particular areas usually drop down in this time of the year.

By the way, it's in Croatian mainstream news if that consoles you. Clueless too, just reporting it :D

Yahoo news, Huffington Post, NY Times, ABC and the other links that have been provided aren't mainstream news?

It has had no tv coverage toth best of my knowledge nd the main 3 channels bbc news, cnn and sky news, havent mentioned it.

FULL LIST

[link to www.wftv.com] Spruce Creek, Florida FISH

[link to www.digitaljournal.com] Chesapeak Bay FISH

[link to www.theaustralian.com.au] New Zealand FISH

[link to www.torontosun.com] Ontario FISH

[link to www.newstalkzb.co.nz] Auckland FISH

[link to www.mediaite.com] Brazil FISH

Arkansas FISH

[link to www.bymnews.com] Wales FISH

[link to corrierefiorentino.corriere.it] Italy FISH

[link to www.france24.com] Haiti FISH

[link to www.abcnews4.com] South Carolina FISH

[link to economictimes.indiatimes.com] Britain CRABS/FISH

Kentucky BIRDS

Arizona BATS/BIRDS

Arkansas BIRDS

[link to www.geapress.org] Italy BIRDS

[link to www.kltv.com] Texas BIRDS

[link to www.digitaljournal.com] Louisiana BIRDS

[link to www.enctoday.com] North Carolina BIRDS

[link to www.nytimes.com] Japan BIRDS

[link to gt.expressen.se] Sweden BIRDS

[link to www.chou4.com] China BIRDS

[link to www.presseportal.de] Germany BIRDS

Thanks for that, damn!

Thanks for that, damn!

Your welcome!

Im no expert in this field but Im pretty sure its not normal or they would be able to agree on the cause.

And it should certainly warrant proper news coverage.

Can everybody shutup! we need to think why this is happening, Also in Brazil

If everyone shuts up, who are you going to talk with?

MDE: Fish Kill Caused By Cold Stress

Thousands Of Dead Fish Wash Onto Bay Shores

KENT ISLAND, Md. — WBALTV.com

The Maryland Department of the Environment said that tens of thousands of small fish have died in the Chesapeake Bay due to the stress of the cold water.

MDE spokeswoman Dawn Stolzfus said reports of a fish kill started coming in last week from Calvert County and Kent Island.

Many 11 News viewers wrote in Monday to report that the fish had begun washing onto the shore.

Stolzfus said the types of fish that have died are menhayden, spots and croakers.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40900109/ns/local_news-baltimore_md/

This is new isn't it?

If everyone shuts up, who are you going to talk with?

Can you stop being xocky? just lets everon dicuss this in a way which everyone thinks its serious. Not being funny but if this happened to your pets you wouldn be laughing or joking around.