Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dead birds keep falling from the sky

ohio state buckeyes

Can you stop being xocky? just lets everon dicuss this in a way which everyone thinks its serious. Not being funny but if this happened to your pets you wouldn be laughing or joking around.

cocky?

oh sorry I seem to have that response with someone telling me to shut up!

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• jaymalteser

• S2F

• DigitalSentinal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for that, damn!

Im wonder how common it is to have two mass bird deaths back to back like that and with smaller number of bird deaths in other areas ? The weather and fireworks theories just seem lame to me.

cocky?

oh sorry I seem to have that response with someone telling me to shut up!

Can we talk about this and not that?

Im wonder how common it is to have two mass bird deaths back to back like that and with smaller number of bird deaths in other areas ? The weather and fireworks theories just seem lame to me.

Yes and its all over the world!

Which kinda rules out the temperature argument.

Do you guys know about the miners canary?

Yes and its all over the world!

Which kinda rules out the temperature argument.

Do you guys know about the miners canary?

Yes, miners used to take canaries with them into the shafts, because poor little birds would drop dead due to the lack of oxygen and/or presence of poisonous gases before humans would, therefore miners had been warned soon enough to evacuate before it’s too late.

Also, one more modern example, canaries and other small birds can die if they are in the kitchen where Teflon (or other non-sticking coated) cookware is used. The tiny amount of poisonous fumes is just enough for them to die. Scary. Maybe we don’t die, but it can’t be good to inhale something that kills small birds.

I get your point.

I'm not sure if it's the weather or some large scale poisoning or who knows what else, but I do get your point.

That is what I wonder too. Also, I know fish kills are common, but it seems to be a lot more fish than average.

Your welcome!

Im no expert in this field but Im pretty sure its not normal or they would be able to agree on the cause.

And it should certainly warrant proper news coverage.

Yeah, I agree.

I think the same, they just don't seem logical.

Edited by Coffey

I still think its some sor of water born virus but why only blackbirds and fish?

Eagles fell from China.

And all sorts of marine life all over the globe.

That's strange.

The UFO theorists say that its cloaked mother ships up there killing them!!!!!

Im open minded but I dont believe it, but this fuels their argument as China has been the UFO capital recently ie more ships bigger kill!!!

But this doesnt account for the water!

Wow. Does anyone have any evidence to show why the 'mundane' explanations aren't plausible besides 'I don't think it would happen like that'?

And nothing yet has been presented that shows any kind of link between all of these events.

If you guys want to run head first into la la land that's fine but you at least have to consider these points.

Wow. Does anyone have any evidence to show why the 'mundane' explanations aren't plausible besides 'I don't think it would happen like that'?

And nothing yet has been presented that shows any kind of link between all of these events.

If you guys want to run head first into la la land that's fine but you at least have to consider these points.

ok be my guest Im all ears.

I've now read that birds have fallen in Sweden as well. And dead fish are washing up in Maryland.

Weird stuff.

I don't think it is UFOs.

I think there could probably be a "mundane" reason, but it is obvious that they don't know what happened, hence why they are testing them.

I've now read that birds have fallen in Sweden as well. And dead fish are washing up in Maryland.

Weird stuff.

Have a look at the list I posted earlier on.

And then tell me its strange.

ok be my guest Im all ears.

I'm not claiming to have the answers however speculating on some nefarious global disaster is a bit much don't you think? We know that these things have happened before, and that they aren't common but they aren't rare either.

Can anyone find any numbers from previous years to compare with? It might not be as much of a cause for panic as some might think. I do however accept the possibility that I could be wrong here. :tu:

I'm not claiming to have the answers however speculating on some nefarious global disaster is a bit much don't you think? We know that these things have happened before, and that they aren't common but they aren't rare either.

Can anyone find any numbers from previous years to compare with? It might not be as much of a cause for panic as some might think. I do however accept the possibility that I could be wrong here. :tu:

Yeh a possibility! lol

Have you read the full list?

As far as im aware its unprescedented, and unless anyone can show me otherwise, it remains so.

From what I read there are a certain amount that die every year, in these "die offs" I really don't remember, but pretty many, usually from toxins and what not. There is also accounts of mass kills, but fewer of those happen. I would think the 2 million or so fish that died in the Chesapeake Bay would fall into the "rare" category.

I don't think there are accounts of these kills happening so closely together though, like with all the fish dying days within one another. Even if it's natural it is definitely an odd coincidence :yes:.

This isn't directed at you specifically, but look at it this way:

Everyone who is being skeptical is kinda being a bit ignorant at the same time. The main reason given has been fireworks. OK so new year 2011 probably had less people out celebrating than a lot of new years before it. (work and people preferring to stay in etc)

Then there is the fact that New year is obviously celebrated yearly along with Bonfire night in the UK and the 4th July in the US.... And how many times has this firework bird situation happened before? Well so far not one person has posted a previous situation?! So logically how does fireworks even add up?

As for the weather then that is still plausible but people from Arkansas are saying the weather situation had past before this had happened.

Then take into account the number of these situation across the globe now, this has gone international.

Don't even get me started on how much the Chinese love their fireworks and has it happened there before?

Edited by Coffey