Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dead birds keep falling from the sky

ohio state buckeyes

The health agency needs to answer our questions, before long it may be an epidemic at this rate.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• jaymalteser

• S2F

• DigitalSentinal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep it's raining birds that would make a good film <_<

Yes I agree, think about it all these happenings would make a good beginning of a disaster movie.

Then take into account the number of these situation across the globe now, this has gone international.

I'm certainly not trying to claim that fireworks or weather is solely responsible for all of these events. It seems just as silly to claim that UFO's or poisoning or military testing or disease or whatever the flavor of the minute is, is responsible for all of them as well. Without more data to draw a sound conclusion from it seems that we are left with mostly unanswered questions about all of this.

No on has mentiond this but its around the MEDC countries, due think its acid?

I'm certainly not trying to claim that fireworks or weather is solely responsible for all of these events. It seems just as silly to claim that UFO's or poisoning or military testing or disease or whatever the flavor of the minute is, is responsible for all of them as well. Without more data to draw a sound conclusion from it seems that we are left with mostly unanswered questions about all of this.

I'm not saying it's any of those either, just that fireworks is stupid and weather is maybe a possibility but I doubt it's the answer.

The military thing isn't that far fetched to be honest, but not sure if I beleive that.

I'm not being funny but the middle east is untouched.... Biological warfare? :blink:

(before anyone has a go I was sort of joking, I know there is a lack of water and not much birds there etc)

Ont he other hand Russia, china, and Afghan are untouched. it also depends on reports though. Maybe we should search these areas now for news reports?

Edited by Coffey

I'm not being funny but the middle east is untouched.... Biological warfare? :blink:

If someone has realised a chemical substance, we could looking at another WW3

Surprised no one has seen this yet. It IS alarming, to say the least...

BREAKING (EUTIMES.NET): Top US Official Murdered After Arkansas Weapons Test Causes Mass Death.

This article is a complete work of fiction, where did they get this stuff?:wacko:

I loved this:

But the strange but true tales of wildlife deaths also prompted some folks to exercise their capitalist muscles. A T-Shirt with a dead bird is already on sale in Little Rock. With bird deaths occurring globally, the creator may soon have a thriving business.

The weather in this country and elsewhere has been pretty extreme lately, people comment on it constantly, but no one wants to attribute any of these animal die offs to it. I'll be interested to see the results of any testing done on these poor critters, but I really do think it's weather related. Warm and cold water affects fish in so many ways, certain temperatures dictate the migration of food sources, such as plankton, shrimp, sardines which larger fish depend on for food, so that they can become food, etc. The weather and currents it produces affect all of these things.

Here's an interesting article about the birds deaths in this country:

Firsthand Weather

Without more data to draw a sound conclusion from it seems that we are left with mostly unanswered questions about all of this.

No **** sherlock!

We are all just speculating, but our earth is definitley changing.

Lets not forget about the decline in bees.

Things are a changing!

Hang on Dorothy, Kansas is going bye bye!

Edited by jaymalteser

I thought I read in a report somewhere that the birdie autopsies showed no biological abnormalities though.

I thought I read in a report somewhere that the birdie autopsies showed no biological abnormalities though.

Can we trust what they tell us?

As yet this hasnt appeared on the MAJOR tv news channels.

I completely agree. It bothers me that when this stuff happens, the media starts throwing out random causes, like fireworks. The people probably didn't even pick up a bird yet, and they began saying it was fireworks. It's all unanswered questions, I agree.

It's actually going to be on CNN, they just said it would be, but I don't know when.

Edited by kelunexplained

Yeah I know, but it depends if that is the truth and also depends on whether it's traceable.

I dunno I'm just throwing ideas out there for more discussion and to get them ruled out... it just seems so strange!

This article is a complete work of fiction, where did they get this stuff?:wacko:

I loved this:

The weather in this country and elsewhere has been pretty extreme lately, people comment on it constantly, but no one wants to attribute any of these animal die offs to it. I'll be interested to see the results of any testing done on these poor critters, but I really do think it's weather related. Warm and cold water affects fish in so many ways, certain temperatures dictate the migration of food sources, such as plankton, shrimp, sardines which larger fish depend on for food, so that they can become food, etc. The weather and currents it produces affect all of these things.

Here's an interesting article about the birds deaths in this country:

Firsthand Weather

I think the weather has been thrown out the window sinse day 1, it seems an exscuse just to keep people happy and normal with thie lives. They have done some tests, its not fireworks, not electric cables, weather.

However it could be:

Virus

Acid

Chemicals

No **** sherlock!

Calm down Jay, you might give yourself an aneurysm. :P

My point was that until such evidence is presented that can show some form of commonality between all of these events then logically it appears (so far) to be a large coincidence, likely involving several different factors.

Calm down Jay, you might give yourself an aneurysm. :P

My point was that until such evidence is presented that can show some form of commonality between all of these events then logically it appears (so far) to be a large coincidence, likely involving several different factors.

absoleutly!

your avatar looks like it may have one! lol

Yeah I know, but it depends if that is the truth and also depends on whether it's traceable.

Thats a good point. There could possibly be many biological agents that can be undetectable. I wonder then how they can be designed so specifically that they only kill one species of bird. And if it could be that specific, I wonder how it would affect fish...or vice versa.

Yes I agree, think about it all these happenings would make a good beginning of a disaster movie.

M. Night Shymalan - 'The Happening'

Can we trust what they tell us?

As yet this hasnt appeared on the MAJOR tv news channels.

True...but these autopsies are being conducted by many civilian biologists in many different areas...it would be hard to keep that sort of thing so tightly under wraps if it was a government agenda.

Whatever this is, even its something "trivial" like the weather, we have to concede that the eco system is changing.

Dead birds, fish , loads of earthquakes, sinkholes , solar flares etc

True...but these autopsies are being conducted by many civilian biologists in many different areas...it would be hard to keep that sort of thing so tightly under wraps if it was a government agenda.

When it can at least make the news then I may consider that a possibility.

Whatever this is, even its something "trivial" like the weather, we have to concede that the eco system is changing.

Dead birds, fish , loads of earthquakes, sinkholes , solar flares etc

I can agree with that, I think finding the cause/s of these events is important in how we proceed with our understanding of ecosystems and their apparent frailties. Unfortunately if they are natural occurrences (weather, solar flares, disease etc.) there may not be much we as humans can do to completely fix the problem.