Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dead birds keep falling from the sky

ohio state buckeyes

What about Fish and countries like China, Brazil, United Kingdom, Italy, New Zeland, Thailand, Sweden? And yet not all of them had lightning

Yes too many places all at once, common sense tells me that.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• jaymalteser

• S2F

• DigitalSentinal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Crap, I just realized your username is CrazyNoob spelled backward. I'm kicking myself for not having realized it before. :lol:

I'm usually not that slow...honest. :P

Many people don't notice that S2F, no worries. :)

I swear , I am going to have a annurism on this forum.

You may not be the first. :lol:

BTW, thanks for posting your info, I certainly appreciate it. It helps put a lot of this in perspective, meaning natural causes can and do result in these types of events. :tu:

Yes too many places all at once, common sense tells me that.

Yeah , like it has not been proven to have happened before , numerous times.....Strange huh?

The answer to Arkansas is right here :

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=197848&st=285&p=3725635entry3725635

40000 Devil Crabs Off Kent (Britain). http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1344242/40-000-devil-crabs-washed-British-beach-freezing-conditions-hypothermia.html#ixzz1AAXve9Uk Yeah, now I'm a little concerned. This time it's supposedly hypothermia, but I think it was fireworks tongue.gif

(Sorry if that's been brought up, but since this thread exploded, didn't feel like going back 10 pages. World Juniors are starting!!! (Go Canada!!)

Just to bring you up to scratch.

Here are a list of the goings on you an add them to your dead crabs killed by underwater fireworks.

[link to www.wftv.com] Spruce Creek, Florida FISH

[link to www.digitaljournal.com] Chesapeak Bay FISH

[link to www.theaustralian.com.au] New Zealand FISH

[link to www.torontosun.com] Ontario FISH

[link to www.newstalkzb.co.nz] Auckland FISH

[link to www.mediaite.com] Brazil FISH

Arkansas FISH

[link to www.bymnews.com] Wales FISH

[link to corrierefiorentino.corriere.it] Italy FISH

[link to www.france24.com] Haiti FISH

[link to www.abcnews4.com] South Carolina FISH

[link to economictimes.indiatimes.com] Britain CRABS/FISH

Kentucky BIRDS

Arizona BATS/BIRDS

Arkansas BIRDS

[link to www.geapress.org] Italy BIRDS

[link to www.kltv.com] Texas BIRDS

[link to www.digitaljournal.com] Louisiana BIRDS

[link to www.enctoday.com] North Carolina BIRDS

[link to www.nytimes.com] Japan BIRDS

[link to gt.expressen.se] Sweden BIRDS

[link to www.chou4.com] China BIRDS

[link to www.presseportal.de] Germany BIRDS

You may not be the first. :lol:

BTW, thanks for posting your info, I certainly appreciate it. It helps put a lot of this in perspective, meaning natural causes can and do result in these types of events. :tu:

Glad someone does Slave , Thank You....Feels good when at least 1 person actually reads and ingests actual information. :tu:

For those that missed it , the answer is here :

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=197848&st=285&p=3725635entry3725635

Many people don't notice that S2F, no worries. :)

I just assumed that the zarC portion was an anagram for Czar or something, I didn't really look too closely until Crazy was mentioned. ^_^

If it happened in one spot, I could accept the fireworks explanation. I'd be even willing to accept that the birds and fish deaths aren't related. But even alone, they are quite troubling.

If this is common, normal, and nothing unusual, then why is everyone noticing it and talking about it now? I will say this, and not necessarily in a "conspiracy theory" sort of way: Something don't sit right about this.

I've also noticed how they're really pimping out the politics stuff lately. If there is something to this (not saying there is, but if so), I don't give a FUCK about John Boehner becoming Speaker, and it boggles my mind that anyone does.

Edited by Makazradon

Eagles fell from China.

And all sorts of marine life all over the globe.

i think maybe it could be water pollution. I mean the oceans and lakes etc. are so polluted now, that my guess is it has to effect the fish and thus the birds who eat them.

I have show PLENTY of evidence , from Educated people in this field....Plenty , to support and show that case was fireworks....Did you read all of it?...Witnesses?....

Start showing me equal evidence supporting it was not fireworks ad / or weather ......Please.

Credible , like mine is , form Fish and Game , or educated people in this field.

Should one believe all of the explanations that have Merit , or the few explanations that have none?

I swear , I am going to have a annurism on this forum.

Im sorry the whole weather thing just doesn't work. Is it possible ? I guess so science seems to think so but that doesn't mean thats what happened. Why has this never happened in the history of the world before now ? I understand mass deaths of birds and fish are not uncommon but these feel different.

Just to bring you up to scratch.

Here are a list of the goings on you an add them to your dead crabs killed by underwater fireworks.

I still would like to see some numbers comparing these events to previous years in order to get a better understanding of the severity of the situation.

It could be news hype. This kind of stuff may have been considered unimportant for news agencies before and now with all of the news stories coming out people are jumping on the bandwagon. As in 'look, it has happened here too'. The fish and game agencies and other experts who would be privy to information on prior events like these don't seem too concerned about it and the information they are relating is an indicator of why that may be.

Glad someone does Slave , Thank You....Feels good when at least 1 person actually reads and ingests actual information. :tu:

For those that missed it , the answer is here :

Many do Sakari, count me among the appreciative. :tu:

When I first saw the title of the thread I was curious. Then when I read the article I was concerned. Then came to your explanations and breathed a sigh of relief. Very much appreciated mate, as always.

I just assumed that the zarC portion was an anagram for Czar or something, I didn't really look too closely until Crazy was mentioned. ^_^

I kinda like that Czar idea... :tsu:

I still would like to see some numbers comparing these events to previous years in order to get a better understanding of the severity of the situation.

It could be news hype. This kind of stuff may have been considered unimportant for news agencies before and now with all of the news stories coming out people are jumping on the bandwagon. As in 'look, it has happened here too'. The fish and game agencies and other experts who would be privy to information on prior events like these don't seem too concerned about it and the information they are relating is an indicator of why that may be.

Each fish or game agency location has been fed their own b/s story and believe it so therefore accept it and that is fine.

However when we have a full list to look at it we are really expected to believe all these multiple coincidences?????????

Further, 5000 birds would be an alarming number if you were talking about the American Condor or the Bald Eagle but with the blackbirds in Arkansas you might as well get alarmed over 5000 ants dying all at once. These smaller birds are quite prolific and their numbers are still quite healthy even in light of recent deaths.

I agree but how many mass deaths go unexplained or are only a few days apart i wonder.

I kinda like that Czar idea... :tsu:

I thought you might. :lol:

Further, 5000 birds would be an alarming number if you were talking about the American Condor or the Bald Eagle but with the blackbirds in Arkansas you might as well get alarmed over 5000 ants dying all at once. These smaller birds are quite prolific and their numbers are still quite healthy even in light of recent deaths.

They are all over the globe and Eagles actually fell in China.

Too many locations with too many different reasons for my liking.

Oh swine flu is back in Britain!!!!!

Thanks. These articles had me concerned, and thanks for info you gathered on it. Makes me less worried. :D

I agree but how many mass deaths go unexplained or are only a few days apart i wonder.

It just came on CNN "WORLD REPORT"They mentioned Arkansas and 1 other location. An said it was from new years eve only.

Liars!!!!!

Sheeple, they feed you what they want you to know.

I wonder if we had no internet if they would even mention it at all.

last night i was thinking things over about the bird deaths and 1+1 fit here is my idea that i went hog wild in researching last night. these are marsh feeding birds that do not fly at night and migrate together in huge flock numbers doesnt anyone think its weird that all the areas where they were link up by waterways to the gulf oil spill? just the other day they were saying there are finding the chemical dispersant used called corexit in the crab/fish/shrimp larvae all throughout that area,if anyone googles corexit it is a food chain destroying chemical we are on the food chain

"The Tulane scientists found traces of what appeared to be the dispersant Clorexit ... indicate COREXIT now in blue crab larvae from Florida to Texas; ... Sampling of shrimp, menhaden “could forewarn of uglier days ahead"

blackenedzodiac: http://education.usace.army.mil/navigation/lessons/4/images/watwaysUS.gif

just an idea guys throwing it out there

It just came on CNN "WORLD REPORT"They mentioned Arkansas and 1 other location. An said it was from new years eve only.

Liars!!!!!

Sheeple, they feed you what they want you to know.

I wonder if we had no internet if they would even mention it at all.

What do YOU want us to believe?....Since you are so all mighty and say they are Liars , can you again show me documentation stating it was not fireworks and / or weather?.....I gave you documents from Fish and Game ( University Educated People ) that show every reason why it WAS fireworks.....

Because people ( most ) want to believe facts , that makes them "sheeple".....

Not taking in facts , and ignoring them is pretty ignorant.....

This topic and others , and other things I hear about shows me even more that Mother Nature ( not fireworks for this one ), needs to slim down the human population , quite a bit....

Oh , again for those that have not seen the buried evidence , here it is :)

last night i was thinking things over about the bird deaths and 1+1 fit here is my idea that i went hog wild in researching last night. these are marsh feeding birds that do not fly at night and migrate together in huge flock numbers doesnt anyone think its weird that all the areas where they were link up by waterways to the gulf oil spill? just the other day they were saying there are finding the chemical dispersant used called corexit in the crab/fish/shrimp larvae all throughout that area,if anyone googles corexit it is a food chain destroying chemical we are on the food chain

"The Tulane scientists found traces of what appeared to be the dispersant Clorexit ... indicate COREXIT now in blue crab larvae from Florida to Texas; ... Sampling of shrimp, menhaden “could forewarn of uglier days ahead"

blackenedzodiac: http://education.usace.army.mil/navigation/lessons/4/images/watwaysUS.gif

just an idea guys throwing it out there

I suppose it's possible for there to be contamination in the waterways. I'm not sure the effects of such a contamination fit with the events as described. It would affect more than just one species of bird or fish for one thing, and the death rate would likely be more random, as in animals slowly dying over a period of time due to various exposures to the contaminant. If a contaminant was lethal enough to kill 5000 birds over the span of a few hours there would be cause for a national emergency in my opinion.

Edit: welcome to UM by the way. :tu:

Edited by Slave2Fate