Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dead birds keep falling from the sky

ohio state buckeyes

Everyone stop typing lol, but it may be due to lack of gas, like the case in Italy, the doves were flying and then just fell.

In this link

According to the link, many people think it was the lack of oxygen, hence why the fish turned to a blue colour, it seems that the birds and fish bascilly died with lack or no oxygen.

The main theory is that the recent pole shifting in the North caused this to happen. Birds and fish need to this to breed, etc to migrate. If this was the case then these animals panicked and struggled to breath.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• jaymalteser

• S2F

• DigitalSentinal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

--

The cause at the very bottom of the chart gave me an image in my head of a nasty dirty individual skinny dipping and fish floating to the surface as a result. :w00t:

LOL

I'm starting to feel guilty for laughing about the deaths of these poor birds, will you guys please stop making me laugh? :lol:

I find you very annoying and condescending.

I have posted a full list to this forum over 20+ occasio.ns of deaths, a map of the world showing all the deaths for ease of use and you say I just post my opinions.

And various othe links to news stories

I have posted facts!!!

What I cannot cope with is your pig headed, head up your own ase attitude.

Zoiks... that took some laughs down a notch...

Ease up there jay, Sakari is just sharing valid information man. I don't think that he was referring to your list as opinion, but rather the way that you seem to want to tie the individual cases in your list together without some kind of evidence to show that they are related.

Would you agree that tying these events together as related without any verifiable reason is, in a way, an expression of opinion?

Would you agree that tying these events together as related without any verifiable reason is, in a way, an expression of opinion?

One word...Alarmism

Ease up there jay, Sakari is just sharing valid information man. I don't think that he was referring to your list as opinion, but rather the way that you seem to want to tie the individual cases in your list together without some kind of evidence to show that they are related.

Sorry but Sakari was wrong, there was never any hard evidence to support this. If you look at my link a few above, prettyy much all of them are connected

Ah Boony , it's all good.......

I really don't mind if people think I walk around like this all the time....

head_up_ass.jpg

Sorry but Sakari was wrong, there was never any hard evidence to support this. If you look at my link a few above, prettyy much all of them are connected

Erix , you really want to go there?

Ball is in your court.....You just said I am wrong.

Show me any of my links and facts that are wrong.....By God , I am going to Sue the Government for putting out false information if you can do this.....You can be a hero !!

Serious Erix , now your doing it....." Sorry but Sakari is wrong "......If your " opinion " is that I am wrong , than you are saying all of the spreadsheets , and Data collected from the US Fish and Game are wrong....And other reliable places.

You are making a VERY huge accusation here....

Go ahead , go back , show me where I was wrong , and where they were wrong....Go find me anything that can change the facts I posted.....

If you can come here with a statement form Government Agencies , Employees , Biologists , and Major News Channels " Retracting " over 40 years of Data collection and reporting , I will gladly sign up for your team.

You basically are saying I am lying , if you are saying I am wrong , or as said , than you are saying they are wrong , I only shared the facts with everyone......

I am waiting patiently.......

Please , no answer that is just " opinion " I am sick of that , give me facts and evidence.

BT Toxin is not a " pesticide " , it is a Natural Protein ( toxin )

I am in no way saying I am any kind of expert or even close , just posting what I have found so far......So , from what I have read and what I am reading , I would say this has nothing to do with any of the deaths.

Keep in mind with things such as this :

Autism was being linked to " Vaccines " for a while now , from a report and study done.....Millions of people trusted that report.

As you may have seen in the recent News , that study and report had been " modified " by the Author , and was all a lie.

When it comes to Chemicals , and Vaccines , and " things that cause Cancer " type stuff , it is a very touchy , and I admit , hard to believe thing either way.

One year Chicken is bad for you , another Year it is good for you. :)

Edit to add :

Well , depends where you read about this stuff.....Could be a entire Topic itself :)

Below is a complete opposite of my above quote....

</h3>

so do you think this guy is just trying to sell a book? or do you think what hes saying is legit?

keep in mind, i just started looking into this whole gmo food thing, so i'm no expert either, i just thought it would be an interesting point to look into. and i disagree, i think it may be involved with some of these deaths, whether bt toxin is a pesticide or not, it has been proven that some pesticides that are used are toxic and just the fact alone that there has been virtually no human trials to test whether it is safe or not to eat raises suspicions.

Erix , you really want to go there?

Ball is in your court.....You just said I am wrong.

Show me any of my links and facts that are wrong.....By God , I am going to Sue the Government for putting out false information if you can do this.....You can be a hero !!

Serious Erix , now your doing it....." Sorry but Sakari is wrong "......If your " opinion " is that I am wrong , than you are saying all of the spreadsheets , and Data collected from the US Fish and Game are wrong....And other reliable places.

You are making a VERY huge accusation here....

Go ahead , go back , show me where I was wrong , and where they were wrong....Go find me anything that can change the facts I posted.....

If you can come here with a statement form Government Agencies , Employees , Biologists , and Major News Channels " Retracting " over 40 years of Data collection and reporting , I will gladly sign up for your team.

You basically are saying I am lying , if you are saying I am wrong , or as said , than you are saying they are wrong , I only shared the facts with everyone......

I am waiting patiently.......

Please , no answer that is just " opinion " I am sick of that , give me facts and evidence.

Click on my link, also look around the website for pole shiffting

so do you think this guy is just trying to sell a book? or do you think what hes saying is legit?

keep in mind, i just started looking into this whole gmo food thing, so i'm no expert either, i just thought it would be an interesting point to look into. and i disagree, i think it may be involved with some of these deaths, whether bt toxin is a pesticide or not, it has been proven that some pesticides that are used are toxic and just the fact alone that there has been virtually no human trials to test whether it is safe or not to eat raises suspicions.

You know , I can't say I disagree....And I can not say I do not think it may be linked to some deaths that happen.I would really need to see a lot more on this.It is a good find , I agree , and more reading will help.As for the past years and the deaths from " Toxins " , I do not recall all of them stating exactly what toxins it was...

So , let me retract what I stated.....I can not say either way really on this , I do not know enough about it to make a decision.

With all respects ..this site is Unexplained mysteries, most people I know that add discussion here like to formulate ideas & opinions that may not all the time have evidence ..most of the out there opinions I see here arent trying to say that they are factual but moreso like thinking outside of the box ..like asking for some discussion or feedback. Although I highly respect posters who validate their opinion as a fact I guess if people werent allowed to express their own opinions openly or indulge in a little mystique and that only 'factual conclusions were permitted'then there would be a site called 'explained mysteries'

Just finished reading it. Did you read it as well?

Can you show me where exactly it definitively states that pole shifting was responsible for everything? Perhaps I missed it.

If anything the 'pole shift' theory (as a cause for animal deaths specifically) isn't even a theory, more like a hypothesis since it hasn't been directly linked to any animal deaths. I'm not saying it's not a possibility but so far nothing tangible has been presented to support the hypothesis other than some 'maybes'

Edit: clarification

Edited by Slave2Fate

Erix , you call me out and say I am wrong....

I spent 2 days getting those facts from numerous places , Government Agencies , Federal , State , and Local.I went through hundreds of websites to verify the facts I posted , they can not be denied.

You come in here and basically call me a liar , and have the audacity to go to the " Daily Mail " and call that evidence?....One link?

Even if we take any of that links information , it does not even come CLOSE to changing any of the facts I posted.

I will be more than happy to discuss Pole Shifts , as soon as we clear up that I am wrong , and that means the facts and documents I posted are wrong....

Still waiting for the evidence on that accusation Erix.

With all respects ..this site is Unexplained mysteries, most people I know that add discussion here like to formulate ideas & opinions that may not all the time have evidence ..most of the out there opinions I see here arent trying to say that they are factual but moreso like thinking outside of the box ..like asking for some discussion or feedback. Although I highly respect posters who validate their opinion as a fact I guess if people werent allowed to express their own opinions openly or indulge in a little mystique and that only 'factual conclusions were permitted'then there would be a site called 'explained mysteries'

I have hit on that a few times all ready.....

If one is going to post a opinion , let it be know it is said opinion , do not claim it as fact.....

I have no problem with someone saying " that is my opinion".....When that is said , it can not be argued.

Problem you are seeing , is opinions being stated as facts , with nothing to back them up.

Posting opinions is fine , but there are also limits if you ask me.

If I make a Topic stating " Bigfoot eats dinner in my back yard every night ".....I am asked why , I say " because I find stuff their , and it is my opinion "....

I should be able to give some valid reasons why I have that opinion right?

Than , what do you do if someones opinion is that obviously wrong...You can just say " you are saying you only believe what you want , and will not accept anything else "

Personally , if someone only has Opinions on something that needs answers ( on topics such as this that do have facts , we are not talking Bigfoot or Lochness here ) , I think they should hold back a bit , or at least state their opinion , and be done with it..

Fighting facts with opinions does nothing.....

Edited by Sakari

So the Mrs. and I were just discussing the current rash of avian deaths as she was preparing to run some errands.

We had both agreed that in all likelihood the phenomena was nothing more mysterious than a combination of the information age coupled with media sensationalism.

I hear her open the door to leave, an unusually long pause and then she comes walking back in the room and says there's a dead bird on the front porch.:huh:

Definitely a Rod Serling moment and nothing more than fickle coincidence although If the macaw falls over dead in his cage next I may rethink my position.;)

So the Mrs. and I were just discussing the current rash of avian deaths as she was preparing to run some errands.

We had both agreed that in all likelihood the phenomena was nothing more mysterious than a combination of the information age coupled with media sensationalism.

I hear her open the door to leave, an unusually long pause and then she comes walking back in the room and says there's a dead bird on the front porch.:huh:

Definitely a Rod Serling moment and nothing more than fickle coincidence although If the macaw falls over dead in his cage next I may rethink my position.;)

:w00t::tu:

Nice post DP :)

Any one of the theories put forward could be true.

Interesting video though.

http://video.godlike...tream_Waking_Up

The Pole shift is interesting to me , I have not read up much on it , but enough ( for now , will read more later ) to know it can not be used as the answer to the fish and bird kills.As far as I have looked , 99% of the kills listed and known for the past 40 years had solid answers , none had to do with pole shift.

One of my favorite times of the year is Salmon Fever time.....IT is on it's tail end right now here.( fall run anyway )...

I have "heard " how Salmon can be effected by this pole shift , but the thing is , this year was the highest numbers of Fish since 2007?

That is Salmon spawning....So , I can not say that Hypothesis is very accurate , at least for Salmon.

( I am only talking about Southern Oregon )