Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dead birds keep falling from the sky

ohio state buckeyes

Any one of the theories put forward could be true.

Interesting video though.

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/Magnetic_Polar_Caps_Shifting_-_Finally_Mainstream_Waking_Up

A pole shift even a complete pole shift would not kill all these birds in such a short time span let alone over night. What may happen with the moving pole is that birds maybe even fish will migrate to places that does not have what they need to survive aka not enough food to support large flocks not enough water ect. The pole moving as it is right now does not explain this.

Nor can I say Sakari has hit the bulls-eye and solved this. The doves dropping in Spain does add another level to the mystery. Media and governments alike especially governments will jump on the easiest explanations and the media follows. I think it's to early to say we have an absolute here so those that think they have the answer may very well not.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• jaymalteser

• S2F

• DigitalSentinal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A pole shift even a complete pole shift would not kill all these birds in such a short time span let alone over night. What may happen with the moving pole is that birds maybe even fish will migrate to places that does not have what they need to survive aka not enough food to support large flocks not enough water ect. The pole moving as it is right now does not explain this.

Nor can I say Sakari has hit the bulls-eye and solved this. The doves dropping in Spain does add another level to the mystery. Media and governments alike especially governments will jump on the easiest explanations and the media follows. I think it's to early to say we have an absolute here so those that think they have the answer may very well not.

Ty TST ,

I wish everyone could post like this :)

To clarify , I am only saying this is not un-common...I am not trying to solve each individual event.My only " point " that I am so anal on getting out is that these " mass kills " are not some new thing , not some Apoclypse or Doomsday , or 2012 thing...Mass kills are nothing new , and have been happening for a very long time , that is my main point here...Well , nor a Government Conspiracy either....I do think most of these cases have been solved , not all , and I do not plan on trying to solve them all , or show they were solved.....Wayyyyy to many of them.

Ty TST ,

I wish everyone could post like this :)

To clarify , I am only saying this is not un-common...I am not trying to solve each individual event.My only " point " that I am so anal on getting out is that these " mass kills " are not some new thing , not some Apoclypse or Doomsday , or 2012 thing...Mass kills are nothing new , and have been happening for a very long time , that is my main point here...

Very well said Sak, I agree. Nothing really special about that, Please people this is not signs of The end of the World, I'm sure there's a logical reason to all of this, don't panic !

Very well said Sak, I agree. Nothing really special about that, Please people this is not signs of The end of the World, I'm sure there's a logical reason to all of this, don't panic !

We're all gonna die Jon! :o

And then Stanton Friedman will write a book about the whole thing. ;)

Ok, who ever said this was an end of the world thing does need a smack :ph34r: No reason to even go there as logic not superstition should be even considered. For all we know this could be the result of a new pesticide yet again speculation. Pesticides are often distributed or sold not to a local market. Saying that pesticides often effect more then there target audience so yes a hypothesis at best. I think we just need time as we all no test results are never as quick as we like.

Wrong thread but do you honestly think Stanton Friedman is a fraud? I have my reservations about him but it sure beats the government swamp gas BS ;)

Haha we can really use that joke for any topic. :lol::w00t:

Wrong thread but do you honestly think Stanton Friedman is a fraud? I have my reservations about him but it sure beats the government swamp gas BS ;)

It was a bit of an inside joke TST, sorry mate. ;)

But yeah, he's a joke. Not a fraud (well, mostly)... but definitely a joke. IMHO

We can discuss the particulars elsewhere if you'd like. I'd welcome a good solid Friedman debate over this bird topic any day.

Haha we can really use that joke for any topic. :lol::w00t:

Without question my friend! :tu: Friedman jokes fit in just about any topic! Just like a good wine fits with almost any meal! :P

I blame project blue book :P Or maybe HARP :ph34r: Ok your inside joke aside. What about pesticide?

I blame project blue book :P Or maybe HARP :ph34r: Ok your inside joke aside. What about pesticide?

I think each instance has it's own prosaic (if sad, in a sense) explanation. Many of those explanations have been presented, but not all. I don't think they are related to each other and I'll hold onto that opinion until someone can prove otherwise. If someone can prove that they are related, I'll gladly and thankfully accept the valid information. So far, I haven't seen it.

I think each instance has it's own prosaic (if sad, in a sense) explanation. Many of those explanations have been presented, but not all. I don't think they are related to each other and I'll hold onto that opinion until someone can prove otherwise. If someone can prove that they are related, I'll gladly and thankfully accept the valid information. So far, I haven't seen it.

Pretty much agree as this does seem to be a leg hump due to media needing something to jump on. Fun thread though ;)

Me and my brother were talking about it this afternoon ( 60 birds were found dead near St-Augustin, about 30 minutes from where I live in Quebec ) and we agree that Pesticide can be the solution to this mystery.

While pesticides may be a factor for some of these animal deaths it would be best to examine individual cases to see if there is any connection. In my opinion a separate thread would be the best place for such a discussion as this thread covers the spectrum it seems. I know most people here understand this but I will state it again anyway, there are almost certainly a myriad of causes for these events including weather, disease, cold temparature exposure, fright/confusion (as in the Arkansas case) etc. etc. with even more possibilities that remain unsaid. To expand on that it means that any connection for all of these incidents seems very(x10) unlikely. :tu:

While pesticides may be a factor for some of these animal deaths it would be best to examine individual cases to see if there is any connection. In my opinion a separate thread would be the best place for such a discussion as this thread covers the spectrum it seems. I know most people here understand this but I will state it again anyway, there are almost certainly a myriad of causes for these events including weather, disease, cold temparature exposure, fright/confusion (as in the Arkansas case) etc. etc. with even more possibilities that remain unsaid. To expand on that it means that any connection for all of these incidents seems very(x10) unlikely. :tu:

:clap:

:tsu:

:yes:

:nw:

Ok, who ever said this was an end of the world thing does need a smack :ph34r: No reason to even go there as logic not superstition should be even considered. For all we know this could be the result of a new pesticide yet again speculation. Pesticides are often distributed or sold not to a local market. Saying that pesticides often effect more then there target audience so yes a hypothesis at best. I think we just need time as we all no test results are never as quick as we like.

:tu: Only 1 thumbs up for not catching that most if not all past kills causes were found, only the more recent ones not solved yet ( some ), and a few older ones.....But hey , how could you find any of that information in this mess :)

:tu::tsu::clap::nw: Boon did catch the information :)

Me and my brother were talking about it this afternoon ( 60 birds were found dead near St-Augustin, about 30 minutes from where I live in Quebec ) and we agree that Pesticide can be the solution to this mystery.

:tu: Sorry , 1 thumbs up , same as silver thongs reason :)

:tu: Sorry , 1 thumbs up , same as silver thongs reason :)

Thank for the thumb. We don't know what is the reason why the 80 birds ( it was 80, not 60 ) died in St-Augustin, Quebec, but some people talk about some kind of gas. We don't know the answer yet.

Thank for the thumb. We don't know what is the reason why the 80 birds ( it was 80, not 60 ) died in St-Augustin, Quebec, but some people talk about some kind of gas. We don't know the answer yet.

*prepost edit*

Nevermind. Gas jokes are best left unsaid sometimes... ;):blush:

But I will say this...

If there is some kind of noxious gas which can account for that instance (evidence withholding), it is still a prosaic explanation for a singular event which further nullifies the notion that all of these deaths are related in some way.

But then you'd know this if you had read Stanton's latest book, I Don't Care About Non-Fissionable Noxious Fumes.

Post-Post Edit: :lol:

Edited by booNyzarC

After a deliberation and reading the past comments I missed over the night I have decided as the new person to leave this thread... sakari you try to dominate everything(control freak much?) constantly pushing your views onto others with sarcasm. im actually wondering if you have a life outside this forum. I wish you would step back and let others speak without jumping on them the second they post something,Because as a new person it was very unwelcoming. anyways im out everyone have a lovely evening I wont be back on this thread to hear whats said. :no:

But then you'd know this if you had read Stanton's latest book, I Don't Care About Non-Fissionable Noxious Fumes.

Post-Post Edit: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :w00t: :w00t:

Not even the real Stanton can come up with a great title like that !!

After a deliberation and reading the past comments I missed over the night I have decided as the new person to leave this thread... sakari you try to dominate everything(control freak much?) constantly pushing your views onto others with sarcasm. im actually wondering if you have a life outside this forum. I wish you would step back and let others speak without jumping on them the second they post something,Because as a new person it was very unwelcoming. anyways im out everyone have a lovely evening I wont be back on this thread to hear whats said. :no:

I am simultaneously shocked and saddened by your statements here. Sakari has always been a straight shooter as far as I've seen, and the last person to step on anyone's toes intentionally. I do hope that you'll reconsider but the ball is entirely in your court. Cheers NOS, I hope you have a great night and a great weekend.

I am simultaneously shocked and saddened by your statements here. Sakari has always been a straight shooter as far as I've seen, and the last person to step on anyone's toes intentionally. I do hope that you'll reconsider but the ball is entirely in your court. Cheers NOS, I hope you have a great night and a great weekend.

Yep, I agree that her statement was rough. NOS maybe you should try to know Sakari a little bit better before writing things like that, He's one of the most honest member of this community.

Yep, I agree that her statement was rough. NOS maybe you should try to know Sakari a little bit better before writing things like that, He's one of the most honest member of this community.

It's ok guys ,

If NOS did read through , NOS would have seen the only things I posted were replies that were directed at me....I guess I am not allowed to debate , and reply to a question , or a statement saying I was wrong....No Biggie.

NOS also does not realise that yes , I have no work life at the moment...Myself and the wife have one car , my wife had to get a min. wage job , so I am stuck in a house in Oregon , in the rain...Looking for work on the net and newspapers , and making phone calls...

Nope , no life , so have plenty of time to do research , and reply to things directed at me or my replies.

Sorry NOS , hope you read this....If you do , and know of any openings for work , please let me know,trust me , I want my life back more than anything.

I did not mean for it to sound rough guys, but as a new person here who is trying to make new friends and learn from this place its hard to do so when he jumps on every post I make.I mentioned a movie i had seen and he asked if i was being sarcastic when it was but idle chit chat. :unsure2: I did not say he is a bad person he is nice in private messages and on boards I just felt like i should leave the thread as it started to bother me. anyways have a good night not here to make waves

I did not mean for it to sound rough guys, but as a new person here who is trying to make new friends and learn from this place its hard to do so when he jumps on every post I make.I mentioned a movie i had seen and he asked if i was being sarcastic when it was but idle chit chat. :unsure2: I did not say he is a bad person he is nice in private messages and on boards I just felt like i should leave the thread as it started to bother me. anyways have a good night not here to make waves

First of all NOS, welcome to UM. I don't know if you've received a proper welcome or not, so here is a proper welcome. Your perspective and thoughts are greatly appreciated.

I think that it is likely that any frustration you've seen from Sakari was likely overflow from the obtuse responses he has been getting from the very beginning of this thread. He answered this on page 1 with a hypothetical explanation, then substantiated it on page 3, and continued to explain it page after page with more and more information.

Surely you can see how the willful ignorance of so many might wear on even the most virtuous of intentions. I certainly hope so anyway.

I'd attribute this whole thing to something like collateral damage, but it doesn't really apply. Each of us, whether new or old, has a responsibility to be informed about a topic when responding to it. Mentioning a movie without fully clarifying intent in the midst of a heated debate (as this thread has been, for some odd reason) may not clearly convey intention.

It is good that you are clarifying that intention now, for the sake of general understanding. But perhaps that wasn't initially clear in the context and moment of the discussion. I'd have to go back and look to be sure, and admittedly I haven't and likely won't.

The point is, Sakari is a great guy who most likely didn't intend you any wrong. Please do stick with the thread and forum overall. You are most welcome here and any misunderstanding is simply that - misunderstanding.

Side note: I've had a pretty rough week myself, overall, so I may not be expressing myself as clearly as the situation deserves. Apologies for that, if that is the case. I hope the spirit of what I'm trying to say comes through though; Truly, welcome to UM and thank you for your perspective and contributions.