Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dead birds keep falling from the sky

ohio state buckeyes

:tu: Only 1 thumbs up for not catching that most if not all past kills causes were found, only the more recent ones not solved yet ( some ), and a few older ones.....But hey , how could you find any of that information in this mess :)

:tu::tsu::clap::nw: Boon did catch the information :)

:tu: Sorry , 1 thumbs up , same as silver thongs reason :)

I find your ratings of peoples posts according to you extremely pompous and that you feel you have some sort of false authority over most threads i have seen you in.

As I have seen this is quite natural and no real need for concern however you feel you have some sort of superiority on a given issue you decide to take given you are unemployed and have nothing better to do but bust peoples balls.

You are Right that this is mostly a natural or man made phenom lol fire works but your attitude needs checking. It's great you take the time to make sure what the web says other then the nutter sites state but please calm the condescending attitude as I might just have to give you a big thumbs down.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• jaymalteser

• S2F

• DigitalSentinal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NOS ,

I also am not 100% on this being correct.I am pretty sure I asked if you were being sarcastic about using a movie as evidence.If I was not clear , I am sorry.

Please realise believe it or not , there are a lot of people that come on these boards and actually do use movies as evidence.If you ever get real board, go back to when the first Twilight Movie came out.....

So , I probably did ask if you were being sarcastic , I really may not have known.As said , if I upset you , sorry about that.And also , if I upset you , be aware , I am no where near what I have seen here that can upset people.

If you read the replies latley , you will notice I did not call people names , yet I was on the receiving end of that.

And as I said , I am going through a rough time ( my blog explains it ) , so yes , I do have more time than many here right now to be able to reply quite a bit.I would rather be working and not have that time , I do enjoy it here , and it get's a lot off of my mind.

I tried to PM you so you can get to know me , and in hopes I could " fix " whatever upset you , you are not accepting my PM's , that is ok with me.

The offer is there , if you ever want to " talk it out " in a PM , I would be more than happy to do so.

As for replying here a lot , I will reply if something is directed towards me or something I stated , only if I have something to back it up with.And if a Topic and it's replies are of interest to me , I will reply , and again , only with something to back it up.

Anyway , as said , you can PM me if you want to hash anything out , I am far from a control freak ,and I am actually a good listener.

Welcome to UM.

And Thank You Boony , JVE , for the kind words , much appreciated.

I find your ratings of peoples posts according to you extremely pompous and that you feel you have some sort of false authority over most threads i have seen you in.

As I have seen this is quite natural and no real need for concern however you feel you have some sort of superiority on a given issue you decide to take given you are unemployed and have nothing better to do but bust peoples balls.

You are Right that this is mostly a natural or man made phenom lol fire works but your attitude needs checking. It's great you take the time to make sure what the web says other then the nutter sites state but please calm the condescending attitude as I might just have to give you a big thumbs down.

Silver Thong , that was a complete joke to you guys.....Geez....I saw you joking around , and I joined in...

Calling the kettle black are we?

Sorry you took it wrong...

I do not feel at all superior here , I actually learn quite a bit thanks to everyone here...

As I just said to NOS , feel free to PM me anytime...

As for " joking around " , I will let you keep doing it , and I will stay out of the reindeer games , sorry I tried to join in on your fun , will not happen again , I guarantee that.

Thanks for throwing the unemployed in my face , nice move.

Edited to add :

JVE and Boony , I do think you saw the " humor " in my icons posting , if not , I apologise to you two also....

Edited by Sakari

I think you are being overly harsh here mate. Perhaps take a step back and put this whole thread into proper perspective. Sakari has stood his ground, rightfully so, against an overwhelming wave of supposition and unsubstantiated opinions.

I'll leave it at that for the night and retire. Long week and I'm tired.

I mean you no disrespect, but please do consider the whole picture before crucifying Sakari for delivering factual backing over and over again that explains how this whole thing has completely prosaic and long lasting historical correlations.

This whole thing is nothing new. Animals die en masse. It is sad, but it is true.

Cheers and good night.

I think you are being overly harsh here mate. Perhaps take a step back and put this whole thread into proper perspective. Sakari has stood his ground, rightfully so, against an overwhelming wave of supposition and unsubstantiated opinions.

I'll leave it at that for the night and retire. Long week and I'm tired.

I mean you no disrespect, but please do consider the whole picture before crucifying Sakari for delivering factual backing over and over again that explains how this whole thing has completely prosaic and long lasting historical correlations.

This whole thing is nothing new. Animals die en masse. It is sad, but it is true.

Cheers and good night.

Sakari has given a fantastic argument no denying it. However mockery gets us nowhere and in now way is Sakari a 100% so I had to call it out.

Sakari, if your here I was not attacking your logic just the way you presented it as fact and called others on NOT BEING ABLE TO READ. You don't need to do that.

This is a news story and with all they need to be looked at deeper then a 30 sec sound bite. To claim one has an absolute before we even have a reason to just more then Arkansas is jumping the gun and foolish.

It would be like saying man had no effect on the gulf of Mexico when we did.

If animals are dying and we don't know why we need to find out why, not blow it off because animals have done this before. It would be the same as saying science doesn't matter because we have seen it before so it doesn't matter now. Is that wise?

edit" no offense Sakari but we can not just dismiss things because we have seen it before. We need to investigate every single time it happens and to what cause. A simple "it has happened" before does not satisfy me as to why.

Edited by The Silver Thong

Sakari has given a fantastic argument no denying it. However mockery gets us nowhere and in now way is Sakari a 100% so I had to call it out.

Sakari, if your here I was not attacking your logic just the way you presented it as fact and called others on NOT BEING ABLE TO READ. You don't need to do that.

This is a news story and with all they need to be looked at deeper then a 30 sec sound bite. To claim one has an absolute before we even have a reason to just more then Arkansas is jumping the gun and foolish.

If animals are dying and we don't know why we need to find out why, not blow it off because animals have done this before. It would be the same as saying science doesn't matter because we have seen it before so it doesn't matter now. Is that wise?

edit" no offense Sakari but we can not just dismiss things because we have seen it before. We need to investigate every single time it happens and to what cause. A simple "it has happened" before does not satisfy me as to why.

st ,

First as said , you 3 were having a joke fest I joined in , hence the smiley faces....As for the " not being able to read " , put that in context and go back and read it again....You took it wrong....I was saying understandable considering this thread is full of posts such as this , and very hard to find , not that you guys can't read , hell , I've seen your posts , I know you can.

Back to topic now....

I did not use all News Stories to substantiate the facts.I used reports , graphs , and tables , from studies done by federal and state fish and game departments.....

It is damn near impossible to even read most of them , I can't tell you if they are on page3 , page 7 , page 8 , page 13.....etc.

And again ST , I will be repeating myself ( see why this can get frustrating ) , and again ,I get it , replies are completly buried , and not all ways read ( so I have to repeat myself to answer like I am now )....

I never said that the causes for the past millions of deaths were the cause of these deaths....This entire thing came down to " this has not happened in this mass amount before " , etc. and close to those word comments....

I was substantiating the fact that yes , this has happened numerous times before , and it is nothing new , that is what this is about...

I did post answers to a number of events , only because someone made a huge list stating " tell me Sakari how these happened " , so I went and found out how they happened and posted the results.....Again , directly answering a reply.

Not sure where the link is , but I did link the page for the Federal Fish and Game.They track every reported death like this , and update the results of any testing being done , rather nice site actually, and I encourage a lot of people to check it at least weekly for results.

Good Night , hope I have you up to date now , very understandable how this is all confusing to anyone just coming in.

Good night

Edited by Sakari

I can't claim to speak for Sakari but it seemed to me that Sakari was mostly attempting to address the concerns of a 'portent of doom' mindset. As in he was trying to show that these events have happened before and were likely not linked in any way. Understandably so in my opinion as we have seen all manner of arguments for some sort of global dilemma as if it were all caused by a single source. I don't think he ever said that these events were unimportant or beneath notice, in fact I'm sure he would agree that there are some of these cases that should be looked at a little closer to see if there is something that needs to be addressed. My $0.02 anyway. (That would be 0.0198660 CAD for you ST :P )

I can't claim to speak for Sakari but it seemed to me that Sakari was mostly attempting to address the concerns of a 'portent of doom' mindset. As in he was trying to show that these events have happened before and were likely not linked in any way. Understandably so in my opinion as we have seen all manner of arguments for some sort of global dilemma as if it were all caused by a single source. I don't think he ever said that these events were unimportant or beneath notice, in fact I'm sure he would agree that there are some of these cases that should be looked at a little closer to see if there is something that needs to be addressed. My $0.02 anyway. (That would be 0.0198660 CAD for you ST :P )

Spot on slave , TY

Spot on slave , TY

He and you are correct Sakari however to jump to past events to explain current events leaves a certain element explained due to past events that shows that maybe times are a bit different then they were. LOL now is that double talk or what. Yes it is. I am just saying that what has happened requires more investigation instead of just relying on what has happened as to what did happen. Every so called "event" calls for individual study as if we didn't problems could escalate for nothing more then ignoring a pattern that may have a fluctuation that very well could be very important.

Lets not stamp this as solved as of now we don't know. Sakari has done a fantastic job and I commend him on his efforts I just will not close the books on this. I will not say it\s a done deal and i will call people foolish for bringing up end of time theories and laugh at the 2012 ers or that the poles are making a 180.

Right now it seems natural with a hint of hmmmm and as to what and why, speak your mind but don't expect it all to be taken at face value. We have to wait :lol: 2000 yrs and waiting

Anyone hear about may 21 :ph34r:

Edited by The Silver Thong

He and you are correct Sakari however to jump to past events to explain current events leaves a certain element explained due to past events that shows that maybe times are a bit different then they were. LOL now is that double talk or what. Yes it is. I am just saying that what has happened requires more investigation instead of just relying on what has happened as to what did happen. Every so called "event" calls for individual study as if we didn't problems could escalate for nothing more then ignoring a pattern that may have a fluctuation that very well could be very important.

Lets not stamp this as solved as of now we don't know. Sakari has done a fantastic job and I commend him on his efforts I just will not close the books on this. I will not say it\s a done deal and i will call people foolish for bringing up end of time theories and laugh at the 2012 ers or that the poles are making a 180.

Right now it seems natural with a hint of hmmmm and as to what and why, speak your mind but don't expect it all to be taken at face value. We have to wait :lol: 2000 yrs and waiting

Anyone hear about may 21 :ph34r:

In response to it being judgement day?

Yes in my opinion its false, Jesus clearly said "no one knows the day nor the hour but the father"

Back to this thread, incidentally please dont let my avatar fool you, I have never seen this bird/fish thing as "doomsday" or "armageddon" its not even in line with scripture (however much people try to shoe horn it in) I simply think its yet another consequense of our mis-treatement of our planet.

As somebody said previously, this site is called "unexplained mysteries" so therefore we are all within our rights to post our theories no matter how whacky or of the wall they may appear to others.

As regards the cause, at this point I think some may well be "natural" causes while others remain unsolved.

They are suffering from lemming syndrome :blush:

I hear they're dropping out of the sky in Sweden and also Italy. And in their thousands. Whatever way you look at it, its not good. To me.

I just read the first two pages so I am sure people have heaps of theories or someone has figured out what went wrong already. Anyway I would say the blackbird thing is shock or viral. The marine animals pollutants or some animals die after spawning so it could be that. Also the temperature change in water is a good idea too.

Also are the fish safe to eat? Then feed people if they are. Otherwise test and burn the corpses

It's certainly very eerie but it isn't unprecedented so any 2012 foreshadowing should be shelved for now.

Still, the fact that it occurred on New Year's Eve... :S

it was the aliens....*runs around in circles*

LOL -- only 26 short months ago we would have been absolutely sure that Bush/Cheney were responsible, but now we poor mindless brainwashed freaks have no clue who to blame!

LOL -- only 26 short months ago we would have been absolutely sure that Bush/Cheney were responsible, but now we poor mindless brainwashed freaks have no clue who to blame!

ANOTHER GOOD VID.

I read a theory once where the notion was debated that birds and fish mainly birds were used to carry a Infectious disease which was eventually fatal to human beings a little like chicken flu, Remember that one not so long ago really ?..

Could this be a start of a conspiracy to eliminate the human race or drastically reduce the numbers ! ...

Scary and paranoid maybe but what are the odds on birds falling from the sky In differant parts of the world ?

Also fish dying Is the water supply being tested also ?...

I read a theory once where the notion was debated that birds and fish mainly birds were used to carry a Infectious disease which was eventually fatal to human beings a little like chicken flu, Remember that one not so long ago really ?..

Could this be a start of a conspiracy to eliminate the human race or drastically reduce the numbers ! ...

Scary and paranoid maybe but what are the odds on birds falling from the sky In differant parts of the world ?

Also fish dying Is the water supply being tested also ?...

The theory with that one is to scare us all to take the bird flu "vaccination" which in itself is the danger.

ANOTHER GOOD VID THOUGH ABOUT POLAR SHIFT.

There seems to be someting in this if airplane runways are having to change things around......

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/Magnetic_North_Is_On_The_Move_In_A_Big_Way

Edited by jaymalteser

Sakari & Boon: I just realised somehting and needed to point this out.

You are saying we should accept the fireworks explanation becuase some people have said they set off the fireworks and witnessed it happening etc?

OK so how come in the UFO forum whenever we get "evidence" like that the Skeptics always say it's "hearsay" and dismiss it.....

You are using "evidence" that would be dismissed in other cases and then telling us to accept it?

I'm not having a go at you guys, I'm just making a point.

I haven't heard any scientific reasoning for fireworks yet, have we heard anything on what they actually hit? Becuase seeing the area in daylight the houses where a bit away form the road and there didn't seem to be very high buildings. I highly doubt there would have been enough traffic for them to hit cars etc on New years Eve. So what did they hit? What height where they flying? Which direction etc? Why is all this information missing? This is the sort of things that get asked in other topics, yet nobody seems to care i9n this one. It's a case of "Oh some people said they let off fireworks and because some random guy suggested it before it must be". YET in other topics like a UFO one that would not be good enough, yet have the same sort of evidence, a couple of high ranking Military officials (not general public) say they seen said UFO and of course we put it down to Hearsay?!

Can you not see this?!

Edited by Coffey

Fish don’t get flu. They’re – obviously – not mammals. The only way you can get flu is that someone who has a flu sneezes on your fish sticks.

Pole shift can’t occur in selected parts of the world only, isn’t that screamingly obvious?

Etc.

Pollutants everywhere, killing more and more living organisms, humans included, now that sounds plausible.

Some of those deaths are natural, caused by winter, some are probably poisoning. How much are they off the usual scale, I don’t know.

I still haven’t got why you folks (not to quote everyone) assume they’re connected (have the same cause).