Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dead birds keep falling from the sky

ohio state buckeyes

Give me a break dude. You can take your judgmental attitude and shove it up your hind end.

It was a linked reference to someone else claiming the reason for the deaths is attributable to in impending alien invasion. Do I believe it? No. Is it worthy of mention in a thread that is about these animal deaths? Why not?

Deal with it.

:lol:

I knew I would here from you soon as I was harsh on ya. Shove it ? really? I honestly didn't think you would go there but now I don't feel so bad but I still like ya. We are poisoning not only birds but ourselves and what we eat. I will make a bold prediction that you and Sakari can hold me to. These kills will eventually be admitted to poisoning aka pesticides. If I am wrong I will make a very heart felt apology.

edit: Deal with it.............. :w00t: love it :tu:

Edited by The Silver Thong

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• jaymalteser

• S2F

• DigitalSentinal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Silver ,

Do you have any documentation or reports to back that up?...Do you mean for the Arkansas event , or all of them combined?

I would love to see it , I have seen a few from the past that were from Pesticides , years ago.

give it a day or two or three my friend. Lab work takes time.

Edited by The Silver Thong

:lol:

I knew I would here from you soon as I was harsh on ya. Shove it ? really? I honestly didn't think you would go there but now I don't feel so bad but I still like ya. We are poisoning not only birds but ourselves and what we eat. I will make a bold prediction that you and Sakari can hold me to. These kills will eventually be admitted to poisoning aka pesticides. If I am wrong I will make a very heart felt apology.

I guess time will tell. So far the answers provided appear to match. If future credible evidence is uncovered, I'll be one of the first people to acknowledge it.

Give me a break dude. You can take your judgmental attitude and shove it up your hind end.

It was a linked reference to someone else claiming the reason for the deaths is attributable to in impending alien invasion. Do I believe it? No. Is it worthy of mention in a thread that is about these animal deaths? Why not?

Deal with it.

Holy crap I responded when I read you told me to shove it and skimmed over the alien thing. You really should take a tylonol and lay down. Where in the hell did I mention aliens :w00t: Me thinks you are spending to much time in the ufo forum.... get a grip as I never said it was green aliens from planet WTF with finger lazers coming to earth to hunt black birds.

I said pesticide not aliens :w00t:

see now you have lost even more credit when I actually thought you might be for real. Damn shame really :cry:

give it a day or two or three my friend. Lab work takes time.

What particular event are you talking about though?

Kind of putting odds in your favor if you can not say...Do you mean one event in particular , or all of them combined?

Not sure why you threw my name in your reply back there ?....I have been rather quiet here since a discussion I had with someone. :)

Maybe the person whom gave me the advice should take their advice also :tu:

Anyway , can you please answer the top two sentences above?

Edited by Sakari

Holy crap I responded when I read you told me to shove it and skimmed over the alien thing. You really should take a tylonol and lay down. Where in the hell did I mention aliens :w00t: Me thinks you are spending to much time in the ufo forum.... get a grip as I never said it was green aliens from planet WTF with finger lazers coming to earth to hunt black birds.

see now you have lost even more credit when I actually thought you might be for real. Damn shame really :cry:

BooN was most likely being facetious. ;)

fa·ce·tious

   /fəˈsiʃəs/ Show Spelled[fuh-see-shuhs]

–adjective

not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.

amusing; humorous.

lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person.

Edit: Crap, I said I was done with this thread. I keep getting drug back in. :)

Edited by Slave2Fate

You didn't even read the link, did you? Did you even realize it was a link? Or did you just think I underlined the text?

And you accuse me of posting things that reduce my credibility? Now that is downright funny...

Edit: Nevermind. I have a sneaking suspicion that you might have been mildly intoxicated for this last string of posts... All forgiven mate. No worries from my end.

Edited by booNyzarC

BooN was most likely being facetious.

fa·ce·tious

   /fəˈsiʃəs/ Show Spelled[fuh-see-shuhs]

–adjective

not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.

amusing; humorous.

lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person.

I know he was but it's post's that scoff at things like this and say oh well it's normal. No it ain't. Your posting of the definition of factitious is hilarious :w00t:

I think there is more to it then just oh it happens. I think it is happening more often and I want to look into it not brush it off. If i'm in the wrong for wanting more then a fluffy answer say so.

I know he was but it's post's that scoff at things like this and say oh well it's normal. No it ain't. Your posting of the definition of factitious is hilarious :w00t:

I think there is more to it then just oh it happens. I think it is happening more often and I want to look into it not brush it off. If i'm in the wrong for wanting more then a fluffy answer say so.

No way, you're not wrong at all for your insistence on substantiated and verifiable answers to these events. :tu:

As I've said before, pesticides and/or pollutants are likely responsible for some of these incidents however I'm not going to just assume that either. We will see when we see...unless of course we choose not to see...or are stricken blind beforehand...or aliens invade and the issue becomes moot... :P

Silver Thong , no offense , just a observation ( plus you asked )....

According to your own advice on this to me , this answer would be yes , you are being wrong.....This kind of thing should be left in Private Messages though for future reference.

Can we get back on topic , I just want to know if you are talking a particular even on the pesticides , or all of the mass kills?

I might all ready have your answer , and / or I may agree with you , depends on what you are talking about.

Edited by Sakari

Could quite easily be attributed to an evolutionary process.

Though I don't have any proof or sources or personal knowledge to support the theory lol.

I think I am done with this thread. Trying to bring some common sense to this topic is like trying to hold back the ocean. :rolleyes:

lol so true

Pesticide is another excellent idea.

lol so true

Pesticide is another excellent idea.

I am only replying to say I all ways watch your signature for about 5 minutes.....Love it.

I am only replying to say I all ways watch your signature for about 5 minutes.....Love it.

I so completely agree. That is one of the best kitten vids ever. :D

i was like damn 600+ comments, there must be some good info. NOPE, just a bunch of drama bull and people repeating themselves. :sleepy:

As weird as the blackbirds are, there have also been thousands of doves that fell out of the sky over Italy. Someone posted a good question about the recent volcano eruption and whatever gas it may have given off. Worth a look see. Why just blackbirds and doves? Do they fly at a different altitude than other birds?

Also japan and other places and they all happened two days after the one in the usa. the bible says black birds with wings and fish dieing. who knows what's really going on. and fireworks don't kill birds. the birds are mostly use to them by now. no dead birds after fourth of july. and i think they siad that the studys are inconclusive and only theroy is the new year's eve fireworks. was there fireworks shot? where they all died? pluse i heard it was over 5,000 birds. and the sites i wnet to never talked about the fish and all studys over seas aging i will say is inconclusive. maybbe the apoclypse will happen.

Edited by zombeikiller

I really liked this article, it's not conclusive by any means, but raises some good points, this quote is toward the end:

As many as a quarter and sometimes half of red-winged blackbirds don't survive the year, Stotz says. Given the season, they are heavily concentrated in the American south right now. So while the nature of the Beebe deaths is somewhat mysterious, the number of dead birds in the last week isn't necessarily statistically significant.

"There are hundreds of millions of blackbirds roosting every night in the southern United States," Cristol says. "Statistically it's not hard to imagine 500 blackbirds hitting a power line in Louisiana because tens of thousands are flying by and they can't see it."

Perhaps the bigger story here is the Internet's ability to connect disparate events, which is both good and bad. It has brought awareness to the story, sure, but it has also led to rampant speculation and misinformation. The bird deaths in Arkansas, Louisiana, and elsewhere are likely unrelated – though the toxicology studies are ongoing and new information may still emerge. We may never conclusively know what happened.

As for all the dead fish?

"I guarantee the fish kills are unrelated; Those things are extremely common," Cristol says. "The real meta-phenomenon here is what's happening with the Internet and the news media: the phenomenon of linking. Ten years ago this kind of thing wouldn't be such a big deal. But at the same time we shouldn't lose sight of the fact that there is a lesson here about ecology. When you crowd these birds into where people are, they're not equipped to survive. It's generally man-made structures that are killing these birds, so we don't want to be too cavalier and say 'oh, this happens all the time.' There is a real problem."

PopSci

This is messed up, and natural gas cannot be the only explanation this time around.

It's most likely the poles shifting and screwing with the birds migration patterns.

And yes, I pulled that explanation from my ****!

Call me Mr.Wizard.

So I spent like 30+ hours on google, youtube, usgs, cnn, abc, cbs, nbc, all kinds of insane website and I wrote about what I found. If you want to take a look and let me know what you think.

http://jdtka.livejournal.com/577.html

You should have links to each piece of information ( where you found it ) , if you want more information , there is a ton in here.Sad thing is , it is buried back in all of these 43 pages.....Even more sad , 9 out of 10 questions that keep popping up have been answered by the information posted here , and to me , it was a complete waste of time on my part.People believe what they want to believe , and 90% of the posts I have seen here have conspiracy theories , and / or Government cover ups , and they have openly stated they will never believe anything from the Government....They came in with their opinions and answers all ready solidified , and are not here to find any , they are here to find a group of people that agree with their conspiracy's and off the wall Theories that do not have facts.

If you get the time , I think you will get your explanation on the Arkansas Report , and you will agree with it if you are able to find the posts and read them.I could see most of your questions answered that you had about it , and other numbers.You should also be able to see other facts to these " mass kills "....It is all there.....Completely your call on that one.

I hope your time is not wasted also , but I think it will be bi-passed and ignored by many also.Some of what you have does contradict the reports I have seen and posted.No offense , but I would more heavily rely on the true reports , and not what someone typed up in a " summary " .I tried not to use News Sites as facts , I went with reports from Federal and State agencies , and Universities....

Nice work , as said , if you do this again , add links to where you did get the information if you can. :tu:

I know I will not be taking as much time as I did to post reports and links , and find them...Not even close.

Hope your time and effort pay off for you.

Edited by Sakari

You should have links to each piece of information ( where you found it ) , if you want more information , there is a ton in here.Sad thing is , it is buried back in all of these 43 pages.....Even more sad , 9 out of 10 questions that keep popping up have been answered by the information posted here , and to me , it was a complete waste of time on my part.People believe what they want to believe , and 90% of the posts I have seen here have conspiracy theories , and / or Government cover ups , and they have openly stated they will never believe anything from the Government....They came in with their opinions and answers all ready solidified , and are not here to find any , they are here to find a group of people that agree with their conspiracy's and off the wall Theories that do not have facts.

If you get the time , I think you will get your explanation on the Arkansas Report , and you will agree with it if you are able to find the posts and read them.I could see most of your questions answered that you had about it , and other numbers.You should also be able to see other facts to these " mass kills "....It is all there.....Completely your call on that one.

I hope your time is not wasted also , but I think it will be bi-passed and ignored by many also.Some of what you have does contradict the reports I have seen and posted.No offense , but I would more heavily rely on the true reports , and not what someone typed up in a " summary " .I tried not to use News Sites as facts , I went with reports from Federal and State agencies , and Universities....

Nice work , as said , if you do this again , add links to where you did get the information if you can. :tu:

I know I will not be taking as much time as I did to post reports and links , and find them...Not even close.

Hope your time and effort pay off for you.

Hey man, I'm just curious what was contradicted? I was wondering if you had links to some of these articles?