Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dead birds keep falling from the sky

ohio state buckeyes

While this seems odd, I'm certainly no expert on avian behaviour/mortality. Given that the expert said the following:

"the flock could have been hit by lightning or high-altitude hail.

Doesn't Occam's razor come into play a little bit here?

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• jaymalteser

• S2F

• DigitalSentinal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I find your ratings of peoples posts according to you extremely pompous and that you feel you have some sort of false authority over most threads i have seen you in.

As I have seen this is quite natural and no real need for concern however you feel you have some sort of superiority on a given issue you decide to take given you are unemployed and have nothing better to do but bust peoples balls.

You are Right that this is mostly a natural or man made phenom lol fire works but your attitude needs checking. It's great you take the time to make sure what the web says other then the nutter sites state but please calm the condescending attitude as I might just have to give you a big thumbs down.

:tu:

Hey man, I'm just curious what was contradicted? I was wondering if you had links to some of these articles?

As I said , I have all ready posted numerously links to reports from officials.The Media is not a good tool for accurate numbers.No offense at all on any of this , I am answering your question.I stated how much time I spent ( as you did also ) , and I am not going to go back and re-do it because people have not read what is all ready posted.Not wasting anymore time on this.

Contradictions :

One thing , This recent Arkansas kill , Karen Rowe is the Lead Investigator on that case ,she works for the Game and Fish Division.Her report clearly states the evidence ( including numerous winesses , including the Sheriff ) that is more than adequate to show her findings are accurate......Fireworks.

The Bats - Rabies , The other Bats - Did not Migrate in time , Hot Weather cause of Death.........There are a huge number of the kills that you should have seen the causes of death.Nothing connected...And so far , ( other than Fireworks ) there is nothing " Odd " about any of the confirmed reasons.

Your bird Theory contradicts the facts , or ignores them.

Also , this is not the biggest Black Bird Kill Arkansas has had , and people seem to have ignored that report also.

I will leave it at that , I do not want to go through every detail of your hard work and pick at it.And , as said , people have their pre-belief solidified , and not matter what facts are thrown their way , they will not change it.Not saying this is you , I do see a lot of opinions in your report that tend to lean that way.I do find it hard that you did not see any reports or documents from Karen Rowe , and your conclusion on that case is far away from the evidence.

This is just constructive criticism , do not take it wrong.......

Occam's Razor :tu:

While this seems odd, I'm certainly no expert on avian behaviour/mortality. Given that the expert said the following:

"the flock could have been hit by lightning or high-altitude hail.

Doesn't Occam's razor come into play a little bit here?

Not by many on this topic :no:

Not sure why , and not trying to change it anymore either :)

Do you realise you just did the EXACT same thing that silver thong was upset at me for?.....MY God !!!!!....Come on man.You are now no better than me are you?...Ignorance is Bliss :)

So , let me just state what I guess is Gospel for this type of thing....

I find your ratings of peoples posts according to you extremely pompous and that you feel you have some sort of false authority over most threads i have seen you in.

As I have seen this is quite natural and no real need for concern however you feel you have some sort of superiority on a given issue you decide to take given you are unemployed and have nothing better to do but bust peoples balls.

Ya , funny isn't it.....And said person can also lecture me on how replying to many times makes me look bad , and will bite me in the butt?

Yet , said person can come on and post the replies as above , and others to Boony and Myself....Sorry , any opinions like the one you quoted.......Consider the source , Pot calling Kettle Black , and Practice what you preach , all come to mind.....

You quoting that , especially after reading the replies regarding it ( complete joke and being obviously facetious on my part , funny the other two new that huh? ) shows your place also.

This is not a war my friend , nor is it a " let's gang up on so and so , they disagree ".....

How about only post about the topic ( with facts and evidence to back up onions , or state only opinion ) , and leave the child play things for somewhere else?.....Sound fair?

Let me try to resolve this now :

Your reply is doing what is hated here.Someone above you spent numerous days making a report for here , by your reply that had nothing to do with this thread , and me replying to it ( done doing this ) is now burying this hard work....Wrong in my book.

My replies have been to the topic , and answering replies regarding it , some people got upset at me for posting my replies because it does not match their " belief " , that is fine if said reply has something to back up it's claim...Otherwise , it is just arguing.

I am done doing this , I am going to only reply to questions about topic directed at me , or anything I reported.I will not be involved in childish back and forth games.

I hope the same from you and others....I am sure Mods just love having to constantly clean out threads because of this.....

I am done with it , learn to agree to disagree , and reply with facts or something to back up your claims , until you do this , you will all ways have someone debating it , get used to it.

Edited by Sakari

As much as people are going back and forth with this , and having doubts about the facts , reading doomsday theories , etc....

I just saw something that really needed to be said by a Biologist.

This is after a long story on how ( as Biologists are saying ) this is not un-common ( mass kills )......

Enough of that , here is ( and I agree 100% ) something that was said , and soooooooooo true.

Funny , maybe if all the attention and energy were put into the right place , maybe something could be done about it.......There you are folks that refuse to believe " Government " agencies , do you believe the below Statement?....Or is it more of the Government giving false information?...Our energy and focus are being wasted , and should be on other things that are fact , and are scary , and are true.

The irony is that mass die-offs _ usually of animals with large populations _ are getting the attention while a larger but slower mass extinction of thousands of species because of human activity is ignored, Wilson said.

Harvard biologist E.O. Wilson

My link

Have wizzed through the thread.....

My sensible answer to the dead birds (OP story).....perhaps fireworks did frighten them and

they took off and hit 'things'

Some fireworks are so loud and horrible they sound like actual bombs going off..I am always

worried about the birds on bonfire night...just dying of fright let alone anything else.

My more far-out conspiracy speculation...lol

Remember the series FlashForward (don't know if I missed a mention to it in thread...might have)

When the blackbirds fell from the sky...crows I think

And it was something to do with the experiments that caused the flashforward in time

Perhaps they were trying to tell us something..you know like they do in films and TV progs....???

:w00t:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPToDj16Xx0

^ all those birds could have crashed into UFOs with cloaking devices on like on "Signs"

^ all those birds could have crashed into UFOs with cloaking devices on like on "Signs"

oh the kitten the kitten........ :wub::)

or perhaps one of those bloody big tri-angle things was gliding past...and..... :cry:

it was probably the weather. we are having some pretty rapid temperature changes. we have about three inches of snow today and about a week ago the temperature was up in the 50s or 60s

look's like it's the end of the world hhahaha jowking

Do you realise you just did the EXACT same thing that silver thong was upset at me for?.....MY God !!!!!....Come on man.You are now no better than me are you?...Ignorance is Bliss :)

IRONY

the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, How nice! when I said I had to work all weekend.

2. Literature .

a. a technique of indicating, as through character or plot development, an intention or attitude opposite to that which is actually or ostensibly stated.

b. (esp. in contemporary writing) a manner of organizing a work so as to give full expression to contradictory or complementary impulses, attitudes, etc., esp. as a means of indicating detachment from a subject, theme, or emotion.

Edited by jaymalteser

:tu: Only 1 thumbs up for not catching that most if not all past kills causes were found, only the more recent ones not solved yet ( some ), and a few older ones.....But hey , how could you find any of that information in this mess :)

:tu::tsu::clap::nw: Boon did catch the information :)

:tu: Sorry , 1 thumbs up , same as silver thongs reason :)

Now crickets are dying from some kind of virus.

Yeh

heres the link http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41034340/ns/us_news-environment/?gt1=43001

Hundreds of Blackbirds..... Again!!!

http://www.whnt.com/news/whnt-hundreds-of-dead-blackbirds-found-along-interstate-65-limestone-county-01122011,0,5671780.story

Theres been more than this, I havent posted them I thought you guys had lost interest.

Yeh

heres the link http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41034340/ns/us_news-environment/?gt1=43001

Hundreds of Blackbirds..... Again!!!

http://www.whnt.com/news/whnt-hundreds-of-dead-blackbirds-found-along-interstate-65-limestone-county-01122011,0,5671780.story

Theres been more than this, I havent posted them I thought you guys had lost interest.

Interesting explanation they give. 300 blackbirds spooked by a passing vehicle and all 300 hit, odd when witness said they were dropping out of the air.

well, here's something I came across that I find makes more sense to be a likely cause to all this:

Earth's magnetic pole shift unleashing poisonous space clouds linked to mysterious bird deaths

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/030996_bird_deaths_pole_shift.html#ixzz1AtnUJyu1