Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dead birds keep falling from the sky

ohio state buckeyes

well, here's something I came across that I find makes more sense to be a likely cause to all this:

Earth's magnetic pole shift unleashing poisonous space clouds linked to mysterious bird deaths

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/030996_bird_deaths_pole_shift.html#ixzz1AtnUJyu1

That does make sense, unfortunately, because it's actually quite frightening.

Plz dunt eet meh up, big cloud uv doom! :no:

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• jaymalteser

• S2F

• DigitalSentinal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

An estimated 300 dead birds have been found on the side of the I-65 highway in Alabama, WAFF News reports. According to wildlife biologist Bill Gates, the birds are grackles, a common black bird, one of the same species reported in the past weeks to have been found dead in mass quantities in other nearby states like Arkansas, Louisiana and Kentucky.

Gates told WAFF that the feathers scattered across the location suggest trauma, and he believes a semi-truck or other vehicle may be responsible for their death.

arrow3.gifRead more...

I understand the press adds to people fears and mass animal are common but the mass deaths seems to be happening at a faster rate.

I blame badminton :ph34r:

Lol I was going to blame chuck norris. He is round house kicking them all

Lol I was going to blame chuck norris. He is round house kicking them all

It has to be Chuck Norris... It is the only explanation! At least with Chuck Norris around no one will die a virgin!

Sheesh, I lived in AR for a while. They committed suicide.

The dead fish have been found washed up on beaches from Callala Bay to Hare Bay.

The fish kill is being investigated by NSW Fisheries in conjunction with the Department of Environment, Climate Change and Water and the Marine Parks Authority.

Fish species affected by the kill have included flathead, whiting, mullet, luderick, catfish and an angel shark.

One Callala Bay resident has raised concern about the potential health impact on swimmers.

"If it can kill a fish that big you've got to be concerned about what it would do to people," Callala Bay resident Frank Taylor said.

liok to article

Callala Bay is where I go to see the ocean wow. As stated the end is nigh lol I wa splanning a trip there next week too. :unsure:

On the news here in Florida last night, they said they have been discovering dead pelicans. They are freezing to death because something is stripping the oil off of them. Wonder what it could be? Maybe it's the stuff BP sprayed in the gulf to help clear up the oil? Nah, that's too obvious.

Link

In my opinion, these bird and fish deaths are all connected to the BP oil spill. I'm not a conspiracy nut, but I think now that this Corexit stuff is seeping into rivers from the gulf and contaminating stuff. Just my two cents.

Edited by andy4

On the news here in Florida last night, they said they have been discovering dead pelicans. They are freezing to death because something is stripping the oil off of them. Wonder what it could be? Maybe it's the stuff BP sprayed in the gulf to help clear up the oil? Nah, that's too obvious.

Link

In my opinion, these bird and fish deaths are all connected to the BP oil spill. I'm not a conspiracy nut, but I think now that this Corexit stuff is seeping into rivers from the gulf and contaminating stuff. Just my two cents.

Rivers flow downstream to the ocean , something seeping far up stream..Not without a out board ,or fins....

Rivers flow downstream to the ocean , something seeping far up stream..Not without a out board ,or fins....

Well yeah, I guess your correct with that. :blush: I was also thinking of something along the lines of evaporation then the contaminated water raining down somewhere. Also who knows where it went if it got caught in the gulfstream. Maybe that is why all of the crabs were found dead in Britain.

• 2 weeks later...

So did they find the reason and what cause deaths?

Depends on if you want to believe facts or not...I gave up posting them long ago....Go back and look , I posted plenty of links...

I also swore I would not return....arghhhh

Depends on if you want to believe facts or not...I gave up posting them long ago....Go back and look , I posted plenty of links...

I also swore I would not return....arghhhh

OK, can you tell me your most likely reason?

Also , so science still dont know? :blink:

OK, can you tell me your most likely reason?

Also , so science still dont know? :blink:

This is why I left this thread....

My most likely reason are the real reasons , the facts...They are here , I am not going to keep posting them because people are either to lazy to read them , or do not want to believe them.

Science does know ( not all of them , but most )...Again , I am not going to keep repeating myself.

So , I am again leaving this thread , it is a brick wall to me.

haha moldy sweet potatoes killed the cows...http://porkrhine.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/not-a-very-impressive-apocalypse/

Sakari it was a long thread and I didnt follow from the start. I did try to search your posts but they are many of them. Could you be so kind and let me know number of the posts.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Sakari it was a long thread and I didnt follow from the start. I did try to search your posts but they are many of them. Could you be so kind and let me know number of the posts.

Thanks in advance.

L, maybe try the first 4-5 pages.....usually explained within that timeframe.