Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Question for our Australian Members

Magikman

Dowdy or Mr. X,

Please click on the link provided below and tell me if you remember this event. Its to an article from the FORTEAN TIMES magazine several years ago. What I would like to know is if any definitive conclusion was ever printed about the drawings origin. I just happened to come across a mention of it again, and it stirred my interest. I remember the article when it first appeared I think about 3 years ago. I don't have a lot of time to spend on it now myself(too busy collecting disinformation about Lori's "credible researchers" ;)  and was curious if either one of you had any current information. Any feedback would be appreciated.

http://www.forteantimes.com/artic/115/sdays.html

MAGIKMAN :D

I remember that picture. It was on the news here.

Sorry i can't tell you much information on it but i think that site has all the information about it.

That just goes to show that the Nazca lines and animals weren't alien made...Mr-X.

and i'm not sure, but i think it's not there anymore. I think all the dust from the Australian desert covered it up. What a shame  :(

magikman,

Yes i do remember seeing it on T.V. and remember that an old Aboriginal man said that it had always been there and that it appears when it wants to be seen. Who knows  (Aboriginal stuff). It would of taken someone a long time to do that. And without being seen. Way to hard to do at night so when could they have done it.

magikman have you seen a similar piece of artwork, i think in England of Orion the hunter. I think they may be connected in some way.

Dowdy i didnt know that you were from the great Oz. Dowdy i dont think they were alien made but believe that Demigods taught them how to do it and for a purpose. Where these Demigods came from i do not know. I will start new thread soon on Nazca lines.

Its pretty weird that two countries and two different cultures that are so far away from eachother, had or have the same interest in artwork so to say. Do you think one day these cultures were connected. The elders of South America believed that once Australia and America were connected and the land was called turtle Island until a great natural disaster split the great land in two. Something i read. Magikman i am only open to that one.

"Who knows" x

so so sore index finger and thumb that is

X

Dowdy & Mr. X,

I thank both of you for your replies. Not suprisingly it was easy to predict what your responses would be. Dowdy with a bit more of a sensible approach, only offering what information he was sure about without further investigation. What took me a little by surprise was his actually equating this event to the discussion about the Nazca lines. Mr. X on the other hand immediately appears to find a more mysterious explanation, and attempts to compare this drawing with others in England, totally overlooking the critical data offered in the report. Locating the correct answer wasn't really all that difficult, here's a couple links that uncover the mystery;

http://www.theage.com.au/daily/990201/breaking/917835256.html

http://www.rense.com/ufo2/maree.htm

Your speculation was totally wrong Mr. X, as it appears the indigenous Aborigines of the area were thoroughly disgusted and insulted by the drawing. I could find no reports of any Aborigine tribe or individual staking claim to it, quite the opposite in fact. Also, theres no reason why this drawing would have to be done in the middle of the night, the area it was found in was out in the middle of nowhere, completely out of sight of just about anybody. I'm curious as to how you came by your information. Then again, it does add credence to my claim that many 'myths' are perpetuated as 'truth' when real facts are ignored or overlooked. Has a lesson been learned here? I wonder. Constantly. :-/

MAGIKMAN

• 18 years later...

Context: "God minus trinity", a Quran explained brilliantly seeing what he writes in wholes prior to writing.  Some can read at 200 000 words per minute, high IQ needs to stop being devo and start doing cool ****, can be variable, anything over 120, if in hell state then can do concept of energy of credit debt, if want smarter then find fact and believe, I shared 500% smarter archaeological discovery name thing of fiction to God as Shadow sitting in fiction at Mensa Entry requirement I.Q., of visual perception or of one's ability to use five classical senses as measured in athletics or via subvariant of Scientist (optometry is free, got mom free perfect absolute vision (and the **** head tries to tell me she's blind) as well as absolute perfect 1 step, because not everyone gives a **** about ballrooms and waltzing (even though I'm good as **** at it, unfortunately extremely little to do about nerds and glasses, what the ****, d*** **** hardly figured out how to use their eyes, if anything it's a better variation of concept of what jet pilots wore yet there's the military and who to blame for virtual reality flopping.  Now leaves those b****es alone coz they can read a book. and do. more than yiur kung mind ever wil and make holograms a reality (check out Sea World Bermuda Triangle, not sure if still around), God all mighty Hot Chilli sauce of Masterfoods shat all. over the Trinidad Scorpion Hot Sauce, that **** is 2million on the Scoville Scale.  Stop watching hot ones, if ingest 8 million and over as anomoly happenstance can go into shock and die if one has like cancer and doesn't know or whatever.  (impossible in Aus. and America but no need to waste resources) 

Precursor, if not like nothing then don't continue reading: Mathematics is still figuring out a formal definition for a square of a priori rationalism.  Intelligence is still a long way away from a rock (University level Topology, have to cater after all and not everyone has eyes or instinct to comprehend concept of loss of eyes or burnt flesh or whatever  I.e. some people can draw a sphere, others can draw the exact same thing yet for some reason the mind always goes "but what's behind it?" (Basically just whether or not one is in shadow being T-d or Q-d, learning or not, objectivity versus reactivity linearity vs object oriented, Marxism vs everything else, teaching tools of good psychology minus the unknown **** and presuming on self of other.  understand-someselfvariant.com check out the world to explain to. argument still pri eurgh cbf, phone lagging to mum's bull **** (mom sorry) 

Mathematics is3ish -- If selling the Watchtower as the next instantiation of Reader's Digest after the horror fests around the world quickly ignored then dont worry about it lol, Von Neumann watched a ****ed load of TV haha, and that man is more switched on than anyone I have seen period via global awareness of all at these ****ing reflex test **** ****s fail to conceive as blackness of shadow from behind the eye forward is way way way more likely to elecit a reaction than their ****ing ****ty moods.  Dinamite going off is worse than nuclear fission, thankfully the Sun is absolutely white in Australia after ozone fix (people forgot to think about 200 000 to 300 000 years and electromagnetic scary ****, only takes the subconscious of one person /shrugs.  The shock waves of the nuclear blasts around the planet hasn't even started with the Core **** (and Armageddon is held under such bad word, to people's shadows lol... makes **** so much worse, idk, has logical freeing with red apples and a Water Fall as the Tree of the Knowledge of Worst and the Mind.)

2ish -- Stop baiting d*** ****.  If too long didn't read.  Your entire life is approximately one word away from ending as your conception reacts to it as wake state Schizophrenia, p*** off T-ing others to ambiguity for no reason for free flow of energy.  You're a Jew and the name of your God is Yggdrassil, now p*** of before the Christians (grade 3 and 4 kids) start the next ****ing civil war (True Evil exists in the Hearts and Minds of children as singular units, what you see is never what it is since you can't see Death flowing out of Chaos as consciousness becomes to heinous wrong ****.  Aleister Crowley, or Frater whatever, loose echo in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, absolutely brilliant brilliant movie, nothing else in existence to pace the way forward into the greatest primal horror of all time, the dark, quantum mechanics approaching 0k, blackness, as a whole, the unknown, the Outer Limits is a TV show that does a good job of it too. (prep mind for inevitability of mathematics, Discrete or Continuous, taking like 10 year to undo that nice cluster **** of back 2 school back 2 reality copy what's on the board /shakes head in disgust, hollistics first for it for Christ's sake, wtf) 

1ish -- Sure thing, Member on UM since around 2002 early-ish year (I'm extraordinarily (rather I was) extraordinarily information hungry, though the Meyers Briggs has been called Pseudo-science the brilliance at conceiving the fact of the matter is a holistic memory tool, free to search for on any of the varied search engines, or on any television, or with the conceptualisation of memory, nostalgia, recollection of the past or anything along these conceptual engagements keeping in mind of course that the mind does not exist, holistic analogical, of analogy, of metaphor, of magic voodoo ****, whatever, doesn't exist, very freeing as soon as the reader, you, stops knee breking at wanting to fight what falls for free from Heaven, go read the bible and **** around with creativity, leave other people alone, persons, I, whenever I don't have the World's Dick up my ass, and receive any sort of positivity at all without a slew of ****ing ambiguous **** (thankfully I can keep track, thought my upper limit for /noeffort awareness is ten thousand base10, that is, where hexadecimal denotes a variabilistic 15 atomic uniquely identifiable provided with a preliminary cultural whole throughout the internet in as far as one's impact exists via spoken word, written word, any engagement whatsoever, renders the Web as it exists in its pure form, overall position (global, of World, 0 under no distress are already experience basal survival reflex to **** like Andariel (shadow of countless slaughtering virgingins of sex fetish **** in mind, parallel Universes not too far until the next Dexter tries to make a ****ing joke out of humanity (there is zero ****ing reason to ever speak in public, period, music only, or necessarily intentional bull **** landing either T-d predicted or incredibly ****ing stupid at landing one's whole self as sound flows to the emission of Electron flow to visual perception, "I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it, I.e. physical ****ing worked it out start to end under rationalism to another ****ing day in dick weed Valley or whatever, that is, as I speak, like the ****ing television, the mind follows, minus the story bull ****, impossible without the ****ing dream to collate the correction of perceiving shadow but no ****ing clue where, extraordinarily difficult to be reflex T-d into a Chemist of Islam as Doctor presenting you to the shadow of the greatest of the great hiding a baby of a man, I can hardly ****ing wait to find out what happened in Sweden if he ever speaks his Truth.  I have 2 God tier friends from there now.  One is a bee's dick away from being the slaughter fest that came of Genghis Khan (many resentful murders, rapists, tortures and sosi. forth in Jail (**** prison, prisoishere bull ****, it's called Jail))) the other is **** heads and politics who want tkas stand up for **** they know **** all about, same thinasr scientists sticking their noses nkt intheir fields of. expertise **** wants to call. paid work slave labour when the and my mom smoked my $7 an hour away as I tried to help the poor ****ing baker, extraordinary system, my God thoutgh what a ****ing temper, can not stand those who can't handle speed of acquisition to clicking fingers and expectations, I'm. so ****ing far ahead conceptually in the first few milliseconds simply of presence awareness without even needing to bother with sight, sound, scerent, taste or touch, it's extraordinarily easy to simulate however I'd bee doing a disservice to my mother, she has spent, from the first moment I was burnt wwith a iron to phased out but the only actual Scientist in all of Existence, the ****ing Jokree the Wontrld played on their own femininiy is beyond conception in inconceivable idiocy.  Man does not get as angry as woman, he ****ing dies way way way way before then, sofuxning when I have these ****ing ass wipes around becoming more and more creative with reflex test **** I can I can only help but wonder how badly never ending fatal familial insomnia under the only truth keeping sleep separate, es. And the stories are long and deep and long about the hard labour and the pain, there is the medication, then there is the subconscious, tthere is the self, then there is shafloordowfloor at the moment the shiny perfectly timed boot landing to twist of leather of a **** super **** of a man, Psychopaths recognise that **** too, nothing about connecting a and b, one can feel when a mother ****er is beginning to **** around in brain stem shi****ingtrees, written is unbelievably louder, the spoken is being a **** wit, or is, being abused spoken Truth from start to finish feels very quickly whether or not one is butt of or not, free crystal intellect, human expression is good so if you can maintain it (in as far as it's not **** wits trying to sound T one's suicidal tendencies under fetish ****, what one experiences after sound is unfathomable, one of the reasons I don't go over what I give for free as always rational, always logical, in perfect accordance with existenyce and reality, (I already know God Homosexual human though it's an enormous stretch of one's imaginative powers to perceive what pattern forreruners are without recognising their shadow that gives the eye widening Holiness (the amount of ****ing Gold the Vatican had to collect to save the nightmare of the word mum and mummy tnricho. man and tk two mask **** is ****ing insane, yet ****s carry on and on athe rich rich rich and business and whatever .  Always a man, always has 0 sexual interest in anything that isn't supreme, can't figure out why the **** I'm struggling in Chess so much however I merely comprehend it as an easier solution to an extraordinarily difficult problem related to one's Self.  It is an unfortunate matter of fact that a teacher hunted around how awesome zero was (probably watched Zorro and was thinking about a jousting thing she'd read to do with intuition and old. woman grandma's love when men die for women to right all her bull ****) (Spain settled 1600ish South Africa was, some extraordinarily unique people over there, way way way way more fringe than Australia, only intellects like 10S.D. from the norm even bother with the internet due to the natural manner through which one aquires information...Thankfully two twin siblings, the likes between the two it took me approximately 2 years to work out, at the /shockhorror a grade school 2 teacher displayed where, when I arrived late on the first day, I could comprehend numbers immediately and whole instantly with 1 example, however in order to learn language the information in and information out has to flow with the grace of God. (that is, seeing whole instantly as exactly what it is without the Graham's Number, wait, rather, without Birds Flying to the Speed of Sound on a Ladder to the Sun to Talk.  Coldplay, unfortunately, even if beautiful music, was nicely ruined by my "piece of **** cousin" for me.  But, alas, an aspect of what it means to be me is whatever.  I give gold (time, duhh, but Platinum and Mars now so whatever), receive back some incredibly strange concoctment of stuff, the likes of which I am trying to work out to this day, (I'm never given anything unless it's illegal or has some connection with it, (I found out to my chagrin however I've kept my ****ing conceptual Levi-Model in mind to figure out how the **** to give back in value, can't ride creative works, they eventually echoe badly in patterns, which is why University plus **** load of guidance, else Nietzsche, (one of the reasons I don't interact with the true Genesis of the Sanskrit, the Arabians.  Mathematics is the highest purity there is, in South Africa one can't even begin to engage in the "meat" of how unfathomably important it is to subtend the 4 pillars of Zeus, if you WILL, that is, as the word flow, where, "I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it for myself," - Delta Floored Police (Riding Aleph Nul train however I did the man a solid since I saw a distant recollection of a death spyral I recognised from my dreams (incredibly bad nightmares), shadow the wave of very very sick kids in preschool, high I.Q. means body will heal itself regardless, the next Megalithic Author for Science Fiction (as opposed to ****ed up thriller ****, is around however people are far too busy planning their next **** dates to game of thrones or whatever else instead of watching the piece of **** show that it is and the actors struggling to figure out what the **** is happening (red haired kid going to university, world simply waiting (of ginger hair, or the bloke Baki's old man finishes dealing with the kid's weird mood shifts as he ****s everyone up Clark Kent style idk, saw a **** wit on bus envisioning himself as a soldier doing body bag work in ****ing 2019, the war mind of the average ****ing **** that is the policeman's son never ceased to amaze me .  The reason IT was seen was due to my having to ****ing reverse engineer the entire medical system's conceptualisation of what the **** it thinks (it is a system, I have met a one, once, unfortunately he didn't know I was way further already, however the freebie is Philosophy minus the person (Plato is last great Philosopher, computer running balls flat reversed an image for which I drew voted against, the image presented absolute chaos (day. after tomorrow however with the death gas from new-ish slaughter houses where a Jew is specifically standard 1 to standard 2, or year 4 to year 5, or, where preschool begins immediately as one's first shock Tee- into the reactive, linear programming for military services, since men like to compare stats and live the life of their child's successes and women are Judical Super Gods until 34, when they realise that God is simply giving man affirmation.  Unfortunately the last man existed with the Death of God as Nietzsche awokened rather suddenly to the extremely odd experience of not being for the first time, for no reason whatsoever, in anyone's conscious flow, or, from the Big Bang where the entire conglomeration for a single universe (containable via firewall and whole conceptual model (breach doesn't matter so. much as concept, which is why one is told not to reverse engineer for if one does (to conceptualisation) then one ends up being an unfathomably easy resource to mine at one's FARTHER however the back to normal is seeing it merely as cheating and re-evaluating one's Value Hierarchy with the  knowledge that there are people like me who see anything and figure out "what's behind it" this is intuition.  God is, at His death, one of Future Planning, has been since the start of the Big Bang and after consciousness Grounds.. It's simply backward speak, no way around it.  Only one pronunciation is correct, or enunciation.  Reason it matters is due to everything owing its point of origin to sound where forever the same makes noise after sometime due to rationality behind Quantum Mechanics.  The Super Gods of the Universe is Perfection of Static unto beauty by giving whole to the person their Blacks and Whites as Eye Renders due to the extraordinary length of photon emission has spent in Suns so as not to break the universe into the conjecture multi Universes (comes from stolen work of Creativity.  The first Roger Penrose stole from another man who's favourite Physicist is Luis Alvatrosz or something.  He lives in a 3 story mansion of a house with his family, presently exploring creative avenues of mannerism of speech after uncovering the 10 or 11 dimensions bull **** by old mate who got a bit of Egyptian in Him, I paused that bull **** though, World was turning upside down with Publishing change overs as Political Systems change, as is the case with my Mother she gets all the Jewels of the creative works of the best of the best under conceptual error.  Dragonology is one such thing, the sort of thing your fellow **** wit standard 2 **** will rip every mother ****er a new one because they learned one fact and ride another's entire worth into the depth of forever for no reason.  (I was way too **** busy processing stupendous numbers of nightmares from being every **** and their old mate who's brains got. blown out or ****n Women panic stating like fucjing crazy and dropping their entire ****ing existence on me, it's all I can do to not be ****ing ruined by the Man of the family because the **** despises the absolute **** out of me without realising the monumental cluster **** of a **** storm that will bounce back to him if ****ing one person in my. blood line hears me spouting **** about what feels like ****ing Death but is still nothing compared to Depression, if not extraordinarily sick or just had one's head beaten in then Sex is amazing if insanely anxious with the right person, alas, no sex for all in the Web, (Death of God and stuff, Calculus was made whole with Quantum Mechanics, I'm sure Nietzsche, with the ****ing raw force of his Soul Weeping out in a Plea, at "walken to the end of one's road and "oh ****, I'm done? Time? What /shock /insert p*** poor reaction from one's fellow man like this **** wit mouthing off in reverse correlated speech everytime the **** heads eyes freeze my occipital lobe's electoral flow to /scanner darkly at. camera, using a **** load of tech, and finding himself as the **** stain on my shoe.  The subconscious does not reveal itself.  QUT is a piece of **** Museum Hell Labarynth state where people get lost in infinite death spyrals.  Simply go to the Oldest Universe in all of ****ing existence, University of Queensland (women floor man in academia, and that structure is to the teeth neck deep in law. and mathematics, if you think ****n Rick from Rick and Morty's has the surface of "flat" conceptualised then you haven't conceived of Olympian Skill of the Farther Gods (as future was. planned via unprecedented expansion starting with Alexander the Great to the oscillation of America (South and North) jumping from Southern to Northern Point for countless infinities (Cantor isn't real, ****ing tech literally spat it out, can nkt ****ing convince me that a manuscript in as far as it is 3 dimensional is not conceived by the **** tare that out together Road to Reality, however it is the only proof of Plato after the previous **** wits tore his work apart to tricky magic **** with "it", it's simply forward speech or backwards speech with or without accent where multiculturalism isn't present, Einstein stands God over time, and Jordan is having an absolute ****ing field day with (not yet but he will, dude's IQ is still 155, and I shared a piece of fact (as the shadow of ****ing God thanks to ye old Matthew Taylor taking his aggression for dominance out on me as the shadow of a ****ing Evangelist for Christ's sake.  Doesn't even know what "first angel" means in Psychology Philip Kerr lays it out very ****ing nicely with Second Angel, caught it happenstance several times, it's the first slightest ray from word as conception flows of what ****ing Hell is, Stephen King has first conceptualisation.  Phillip Kerr Second, and the Trinity whole with the ****ing union of Stigmata and Crucifiction to a monstrous steel tree of a tower driving the ****ing joke Johnny Depp was made out for, and Leonardo. Decaprio, and Justin Bieber, and the backstreet boys, the entire thing came to a monstrous smashing halt with the death of one of the Boyz one's members and a certain style (not sure why it is that women pay attention to style when it is an attribute, fashion.  Men only like attention when they're beating your ass to sound of justice from a body of women.  Have to scream them down from the nether reaches of insanity without yelling, without screaming, without raising my voice but being forced to speak since every **** ride's all pattern to death.. expectation but being more blinded and jaded than people with adhd) Mathematicians require energy, that is all.  Find a mathematician (intrinsic, can tell by sound, as all comes from sound, formally it is the ability to be convincing, Mathematician == Solicitor doing magic **** (simply statistics and a few excel sheets, boring as The business world force a smile out of you however my uncle showed me rock hard from 0 moisture already, when these ****ing ****s forget to drink water because they're to busy thinking about up, down and peripheral.  /thinks, the Quran is the Newspaper for the East, West doesn't have the conceptual model for it due to how many are still in heinous death throws, last was a. girl with her organs spilling out from exploding atom bomb simply a **** load of gunpowder and a bit of knowledge of chemistry, Mary Poppins is by far the most intelligent woman who has ever lived, and Von Neumann by far the most intelligent man, where intelligence is the measure I loosely laid out ages ago that's complete in as far as INTP as a group are considered to have the highest I.Q. of all time, I'm aware of 3 peripherally where my all time high is of absolutely anything that will ever exist should no more creative flow be allowed, this is unfathomably slow and a great Truth shared after a great Death is this, the physical action of performing something under conscious will of intent extremely slowly is. one's physical limit of power that one's body can produce under Biological limitations.  They're all death blows, the moment a death lands light ceases and sound carries up until such a point where one does the Benjamin Button (baseline beginning cure for Schizophrenia, Visual Perception includes all however will only work if intuitive else since the time one has as one's value structures change over time becomes more and more limited.  The entire Universe is around sensicalness of one's ability to use language.  Attention deficit disorder is by far the most beautiful thing I've seen, when people with the disorder (after living shadow of unfathomable abuse) express themselves via Survival Reflex, or raw innate intellect, completely foregoing all of nothing and the inbetween.

Also in the running for the most intimidating WALL OF TEXT award!

37 minutes ago, and then said:

Also in the running for the most intimidating WALL OF TEXT award!

I think the language filter had an aneurysm from all of it.

• Like 1