Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Lets Count to a Million (Game)

Bracket

is how many calories you’ll burn if you jump up and down for half an hour.

is the number of times I'm shaking my head because this thread will never make it to one million before 12-21-2012 at it's current rate of posting.

• Like 2

And he’s not going to shoot you through the Internet, for god’s sake, or is everyone just too lazy to post something?

is how many years Li Qing Yuen lived.

Was it in dog years or the potions he took were really that efficient, who knows...

bumps I plan to apply to this thread.

I forgot why, but I’m not letting it die just like that.

• Like 1

260. The number of days in a Mayan Ritual Year. Yeah, the same Mayans who reckon we're all about to vanish into thin air... :rolleyes:

is natural number, comprised of 260 ****s I failed to give and 1 mild consideration.

Me262 - Messerschmidt's 'Sturmvogel' - the world's first operational jet fighter

There were 263 leaves on my little cherry tree ...... they're all in a pile underneath it now.

• Like 2

264. VAT Form 264, one of the probably countless bits of paper our charming Revenue Service has cooked up to further confuse the living daylights out of many hapless South Africans.

265... the number of belches in a row it would take to surpass the current Guinness World Record holder.

• Like 2

The Panzer Sd Kfz267 Panzerbefehlswagen was a German command tank based on the Panther I (1943-45)

OK - Ladies first......

Edited by ealdwita

If you say so :lol: but I wouldn’t test that traffic regulation.

Speaking of tanks, Bosnia&Herzegovina was selling

tanks in 2010. Slightly used, good as... well, not good, they wouldn’t be selling them if they were of any good, but they’re still perfect for meditative countryside rides and/or making sure no one will tow you away no matter where you park.

• Like 1

How are we doing? Are we nearly there? 269 is the number of times I will ask that before we get to our goal.

We are doing so great I think I'll die from natural causes before we hit 1,000 and it takes only 1,000x1,000 to complete the thread :D

litres is for some reason popular fish tank size.

• Like 1

days ago a recipe for gilthead in salt was posted on a certain site that's of no use to you, because it's in Croatian and translators don't work that good yet.

(Clean the fish, dry it well. Put it on two fingers deep layer of sea salt and then cover with sea salt. Bake in the oven for 1 hour at approximately 200 Celsius. Crush the salt crust, sprinkle with chopped parsley and garlic, pour some olive oil on it.)

271... the number of steps it takes me to walk two miles.

Are you a giant? :w00t:

There’s gigantic discrepancy between the number and the post number now.

woes of obsessive-compulsive nature.