Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Lets Count to a Million (Game)

Bracket

2205 is the most widely used duplex (ferritic/austenitic) stainless steel grade. Its most important properties are excellent corrosion resistance... yeah, I'm lazy today.

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 2

2,206 the number of bricks it took to build my house

(how are you being lazy Helen?)

• Like 3

I qouted only sentence and a half because I was too lazy to even look it up properly and rewrite it in my own words.

Approximatelly 2,207 words, you know I like my posts in epic manner.

• Like 2

Southwest Flight #2208 traveled from Phoenix, AZ to Indianapolis, IN on Saturday, April 19th.

• Like 1

2209 hours is a little over three months. Or 10:09 PM if you use military time.

• Like 3

Croatian railways said their train no.2210 arrived 3 minutes late yesterday.

In attempt to describe how hilarious that is, let me quote suggestions for their new slogan:

“Better late than never.”

“The little engine that couldn’t.”

“Time goes by, but our trains remain the same.”

“Travel the way your great-grandfathers did.”

“I’m not lovin’ it.”

“Just don’t do it.”

“Hop on the train, see the world... in slow motion.”

“Never comes, never goes.”

“Too slow to be true.”

“Just take the bus.”

• Like 3

2211 Hanuman (1951 WO2) is a main-belt asteroid discovered on November 26, 1951 by Leland E. Cunningham at Mount Wilson.

Delta #2212 will get you from Hartsfield-Jackson International to Pensacola International.

• Like 1

This was in the 'images' section of Google for '2214' ........ I have absolutely no idea WHY!

imagesCAU802AK_zps5eeec0db.jpg

• Like 2

2215 scenarios that would explain "why" and not one of them suitable for family-oriented site. Unless we want that families more disfunctional.

• Like 3

I've spent the last 2,217 seconds trying to figure out what Maureen_jacobs shared a photo of...

• Like 3

It's a brushless motor. They are used, for example, for processor coolers because they are more stable than classic electro-motors with brushes, because their rotating part is on the outside. Or so I was just told by an engineer who is still talking about it as I write.

Abel 2218 is a cluster of galaxies about 2 billion light-years away in the constellation Draco and was used as gravitational lens to discover the most distant known object in the universe as of 2004.

Do not ask me how, here’s the rest: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abell_2218

2,219 : the number of pennies I'm going to bet on that bit about 'used as a gravitational lens' being made up by Helen/a lie/a joke.

• Like 1

Wikipedia is my witness!

2,220 was (I'm not making this up!) the exact number I was right about at work. It happened yesterday and it took half a day to make people even take a look at it and the other half to check and recheck it. It will take about a year for them to forget it and the eternity to understand why I saw the mistake and they didn't.

Edit: yes, well, 2221 is nice, not round at all number :D

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 2

2222 is one of the many palindromic numbers we will encounter on this counting journey

• Like 3

CC-2224, nicknamed "Cody," was a clone marshal commander assigned to High Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi of the Grand Army of the Republic throughout the Clone Wars.

The leader of the 7th Sky Corps, though he typically took personal command of the 212th Attack Battalion, Cody was a loyal and competent soldier who always followed his orders. He was a no-nonsense commander who was very skilled in tactics.

Edited by Child of Bast
  • Like 1

Before you accept Mercedes 2225 your uncle left you in his last will, take note it’s a truck.

• Like 1

Delta #2226 will transport you from Atlanta to Fort Lauderdale in just short of an hour and a half.

Edited by Titanicneversank
  • Like 1

Heaven knows I'm as broadminded as the next (fairly)broadminded person BUT, I could have told Benjamin he was wasting his money on this dress ..... it was obvious he would have cold feet about it and end up in a traditional suit.

FOR SALE

Benjamin Roberts 2228 Wedding Dress

updated.gif

Cheltenham, Glos

£400 ono

This Benjamin Roberts wedding dress is absolutely stunning. The dress is model number 2228. The colour is ivory and the material is lace with a separate ivory (not grey as in second photo) bow to...

• Like 1

2229 - number of deodorant related deaths in the last 3 years

Edited by KatyStrawberry
  • Like 3