Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Lets Count to a Million (Game)

Bracket

395 is the number of hours it's going to take me to get my garden looking nice :cry:

396 hours will give you all the time you need, plus a chance to have a cup of tea.

• Like 1

^ ^ ^ Let's make it 401, then I'll have a chance to have a shower and do a few home-based chores too :)

Actually, can we make it 402 hrs? Then I can fit in some cat-cuddling to set me up for the next round of gardening ........................ plus, Helen tells me off if I don't match the post number to the game number :(

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 2

Oops, I was too slow to post my 396!

403 is an annoying error code.

The 405 is an online culture magazine.

406 MHz is standard frequency for emergency beacons used for maritime and naval traffic, and apparently you are supposed to register your beacon so that Serach and Rescue (SAR) services would know who acutally is in trouble before helping you (as stated on www.406registration.com). SAR probably contacts IRS and checks if you haven't paid taxes, they let your ship sink :)

• Like 2

was the number of hotel room I apparently still haven’t forgotten, after all these years, so something interesting must had happened there :D

• Like 2

You won’t trick me into mentioning the c-word again! No-oh.

In

Rome was sacked. On foot. No cars. Damn. I said "cars"... damn, I said it twice!

• Like 2

Gliese 412

is a pair of red dwarf stars that form a binary star system.

So what? So they’re not cars, it's late and my searching skill has died.

• Like 2

The number of times I'd like to b**** slap Rush Limbaugh.

415 Clothing is a very popular brand (atleast among criminals), that specializes in thug, gangster, and biker apparel (apparently they are counted among bad girls&boys). 415 clothing offers shirts, leathers, jackets, panties, hats (for what is a gangsta without a hat?), and has unique tagline: "Disturbing the Peace".

The 417 bus ferries gay Londoners between Crystal Palace and Clapham Common for the purposes of lewd sex acts.

• Like 1

Nigerian 419 scams, after the article of Nigerian law dealing with frauds. That type of fraud dates back to 19th century, when businessmen were contacted by fraudsters claiming they are looking for their help in smuggling a member of wealthy family out of prison in Spain. So all they need is some money to bribe the prison guards and... :lol:

From Spanish prisoner to Nigerian princess. Nothing ever truly changes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_scam

• Like 2

420...Well, I don't know if this is true or not but it would seem a 420 is code for a weed bust by the police and relates to 4.20 on April 24, when we are all told that 'everyone should get stoned'...... Something to do with the Bob Dylan song (Everybody must get stoned)........ but don't quote me..........What would I know?

420 does has a nice ring to it all the same. :whistle:

Edited by Blue Star
  • Like 1

the day after what Blue Star mentioned and I have absolutely nothing to do with.

• Like 1

Rosie O'Donnell's dress size.

• Like 1

425 hits delivered by boxing heavy weight world champion Vitali Klitschko to his opponent Mariusz Wach in the last world champion duel. It took 12 rounds and Wach didn't fall down. Oh did I mention those 425 hits were only hits in Wachs head? 310 with left and 115 with right hand? If you take into account Klitschko strenght and weight, Wach enudred equivalent force of 27 tonnes or average 13,5 elephants. In the head.

I'll never understand popularity of that "sport".

• Like 1