Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Lets Count to a Million (Game)

Bracket

People people people!!!

The counting goes........ 770, 771, 772, 773, 774...

At least that's how it goes where I come from...

It was my mistake!

I had no.771 and the UN resolution I mentioned was no.771, but I wrote 711 and the rest is karma :D My bad, sorry!

772 is one of the years poet Du Fu didn't live long enough to see and

773 is what tattoo parlour in Huston sign may look like if you look at it while drunk or not wearing your glasses.

There.

So.

was another UN resolution, from September 1992, and by then UN realized UN protection forces in former Yugoslavia territories should be increased in size and permitted to use self-defence. Not to bother you with details, just... lol.

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 2

Sizzling 7's... 777 is the combination needed to hit the jackpot on this slot machine... But you only get the 777 payout if you payed in the maximum amount of three coins! If you only put in one or two coins, you won't get the 777 combo payout :(

778 Theobalda is a minor planet orbiting the Sun, in the main asteroid belt.

It was discovered by Franz Kaiser on 25 January 1914.

Pace (suburban) Bus Route 779 from Yorktown to Wrigley Field express in Chicago...oooh Looky, I found a vid of the bus.

[media=]

[/media]#! Edited by Mike D boy

780 was another leap year!

781. The 781 Series was an electric train which operated in Japan between 1980 and 2007.

Boy Scout Troop 782 is based in Livonia, Michigan and first came into existence in 1954-55.

He has seven wives and 783 corruption charges. Certain South African politician.

A plastic comb and razor is part of Terry Togs Outfit # 784 from the 1960s for Barbie's boyfriend Ken.

Edited by J. K.

Probably in 785 Visheslav becomes duke of Croatia.

He probably killed Eric of Friuli in a battle that probably took place at Tarsatica, and it was probably him that made peace with Carolingians despite that unfortunate faux pas.

What is certain is that there's a baptismal basin made of stone with inscription that mentions him.

787 is how many carats the Great Mogul Diamond started out as. Over time, it has been taken down in size. And some controversy exists as to exactly which stones have been cut from the Great Mogul and when these cuts could have happened. To some claims, one of the stones now rests in Queen Elizabeths formal crown.

Edit: had to clean up my phrasing so it made more sense :)

Edited by rashore

788. The Remington Model 788 is a bolt action rifle manufactured between 1967 and 1983.

Roomba 790 is little round busy robotic critter that is happy to vacuum your house while youre elsewhere. I am still thinking about how to improve one of these to fetch me alcoholic beverage on demand.

• Like 1

September 29, 792: Æthelred of Northumbria marries Ælfflæd, daughter of Offa of Mercia at Catterick, as mentioned in an entry for that year in the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle.

This marriage, mentioned in the Chronicle and located at Catterick by Simeon of Durham, can be seen from Æthelred's point of view as part of his efforts to ensure his security on the throne. He was already killing potential rivals at home, and a marriage with the Mercian king's daughter would make raids from the south less likely (such as plagued Eadberht in 740, when he raided the Picts and Offa's predecessor Æthelbald raided Northumbria). It would also give him a strong ally to call on if he were threatened.

Edited by TheLastLazyGun

Volvo’s profit in the last quarter of 2012 dropped by tragic 17% and was only

million SEK (that's about 95 million EUR).

Permabond 795

is extremelly fast bonding cyanoacrylate adhesive for professionals, because does that sound like it can end well when applied at home?

796, Helen's reported age at her last birthday(She's lying, by the way. She's waaaay older than that)

• Like 1

797 is the amount of times the1truebat kisses helen of Annoys avi' before he goes to sleep.

• Like 2

798, the number of times I've told Blue Star no.

• Like 2

799 is the real amount of times, 1truebat has really told me....No.....don't stop :D

Edited by Blue Star
  • Like 2

800, the number of times she wishes that I could get that drunk, and she would get that lucky.

Edited by the1truebat