Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Online Zombie Games

Bracket

Here's a list of zombie games from the web.

Here's a good couple of games called The Last Stand, where you have to defend your fort from zombies.

The Last Stand

The Last Stand 2

Here's another series called Dead Frontier.

Dead Frontier: Night One

Dead Frontier: Night Two

Dead Frontier: Night Three

And here's the MMORPG

Dead Frontier: MMO

Here's a zombie outbreak simulator

Class 3 Outbreak

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bracket

• Aim4TheHead

• The Silver Thong

• Agent X

I sense a little zombie envy going on here.

Although I do envy you for actually meeting Romero.

Ever heard of the game All Flesh Must Be Eaten?

Edited by Agent X

I sense a little zombie envy going on here.

Although I do envy you for actually meeting Romero.

Ever heard of the game All Flesh Must Be Eaten?

Yeah, i've met him a couple times actually, along with the casts of all of his Living Dead movies. And, on top of it, i've also met the special effects guys that have done the effects from Dawn till Survival, Tom Savini and Greg Nicotero.

Yes i have. I can't think of it though.

Try out some of these games. See how many days you can go on your first try of Last Stand. :tu:

are they free?

Yeah, you just click and start playing. They're not like the Resident Evil series or anything. They're more like flash games, but they're fun.

cuz I don't get off work till 5, get home around 530ish then gotta do some stuff then go to sleep!

cuz I don't get off work till 5, get home around 530ish then gotta do some stuff then go to sleep!

Well, it's not like these games take the whole day. You could have finished one in the time that you got back to my comment.

Yeah, i've met him a couple times actually, along with the casts of all of his Living Dead movies. And, on top of it, i've also met the special effects guys that have done the effects from Dawn till Survival, Tom Savini and Greg Nicotero.

Yes i have. I can't think of it though.

Try out some of these games. See how many days you can go on your first try of Last Stand. :tu:

It's basically an RPG that is inspired and specializes with the zombie outbreak scenarios. It's a hoot to read.

Here's some more info for you:

My link

It's basically an RPG that is inspired and specializes with the zombie outbreak scenarios. It's a hoot to read.

Here's some more info for you:

My link

Cool. Thanks. I'm actually heading out the door soon, so i'll check it when i get back. :tu:

If anybody tries any of the games, feel free to post how you did. :lol:

I've played both Last Stand games before. Excellent choices. Can't remember what my first try was, but I know I've beaten both.

I'll try out the dead frontier games in a bit.

There's a game on Ageofgames.net where you have to defend a trailer park from a zombie invasion.

Edited by J.B.

There's one on Chasms.com (which is an awesome website btw) that has simple games for the person bored at work(ahem...) or at school. I forgot what its called but it's the only one on there. Not a big deal. You shoot and reload with a simple left click. Click, click, click! It's a nice way to kill zombies and boredom, for me atleast. I'm big zombie fan, Resident Evil movies and games. Check it out sometime. :D

• 1 month later...

I've played both Last Stand games before. Excellent choices. Can't remember what my first try was, but I know I've beaten both.

Yeah, they're good games. I've played the demo for part 3, which is going to be cool. This time it's not just you defending a wall. Now you have travel through Union City to try to get to the ferry.

There's a game on Ageofgames.net where you have to defend a trailer park from a zombie invasion.

I finally played that yesterday. It's pretty addictive. :w00t:

I just saw a trailer for a new game called Dead Island. Looks awesome but I can't find if it's out yet or not. Usually release dates are easy to find.

I just saw a trailer for a new game called Dead Island. Looks awesome but I can't find if it's out yet or not. Usually release dates are easy to find.

It's coming out later this year. I've seen the trailer too. It looks awesome. It's been in development sonce 2007.

Edited by Bracket

It's coming out later this year. I've seen the trailer too. It looks awesome. It's been in development sonce 2007.

Bummer, I was hoping it was already out or it would be soon. Ya the trailer rocked and from what I hear 4 people can play at the same time, not sure if that's true or not but I can't wait. Thanks Bracket for the update.

Bummer, I was hoping it was already out or it would be soon. Ya the trailer rocked and from what I hear 4 people can play at the same time, not sure if that's true or not but I can't wait. Thanks Bracket for the update.

I haven't heard about the 4 player co-op, but that doesn't mean it's not true. I do know that it will be a first-person shooter with actually very little guns and will focus more on melee weapons. Apparently, you can use almost anything laying around as a weapon.

No problem. :tu:

As an added bonus, i just heard that the film rights to Dead Island have already been bought.