Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird dream about planets and astrology..

Marcus

I had a dream that was very detailed and a little freaky. I had a dream that I woke up in my bed and I looked out the window and it was snowing really bad and the whole atmosphere seemed to be a light purplish color... the sky was a light purplish color and everything just seem to radiate purple which was odd and freaky. I decided to get dressed and put on my coat and walk outside. As I walked outside my house, everything seemed dead. No one was out and it was just me outside. As I looked up at the sky, I could see planets orbiting over earth at a very steady rate, they were actually moving. The planets were all light purple in color and each planet had symbols labeled on them, with numbers,astrological signs. I thought it was pretty amazing, the one planet that stood out to me was when my astrological sign came up. My sign is a Scorpio so the planet had the M symbol which is the symbol of the Scorpion. As soon as I said that's my sign, it seemed the planet stopped and started heading towards me, as if it was going to crash and collide with the earth. I woke up before it got that close...

Anyway I woke up in the middle of the night perplexed because my dreams never really make sense but this was very detailed and I truly feel like some sort of message was presented to me by some mysterious force. I truly felt my dream meant something. Can anyone tell me what you think it could mean and if there was some sort of message?

Edited by Marcus

Interpreting dreams is tricky stuff.

First off. According to this website on dream interpretations.. My link

Purple

Purple is indicative of devotion, healing abilities, loving, kindness, and compassion. It is also the color of royalty, high rank, justice, wealth and dignity.

Planet

To see a planet in your dream, signifies creativity, exploration, and new adventures. You are trying to align yourself with untapped energies that you never knew you had. Alternatively, to dream of planets, suggests that you are trying to escape from your own waking reality.

Scorpio

To dream that someone is a Scorpio, signifies self-control, determination, tenacity, healing and transformation. You have the ability to get down and penetrate to the core of a matter. Alternatively, the dream indicates some sexual matter.

M

To see the letter "M" in your dream, suggests that there is something that you are keeping silent about. Perhaps you have been sworn to secrecy. Alternatively, the dream may imply "Mmmmm". Your unconscious mind is hungering for knowledge or information. As a Roman Numeral, it could represent the number 1000.

Pluto Pluto is the ruling planet for Scorpio..

To see Pluto in your dream, symbolizes death and destruction. You are undergoing a rebirth an a transformation. Your hidden potential will also be unveiled.

Mars is the co-ruler to Scorpio. Maybe that's what the M could have meant too?

Mars

To see Mars in your dream, symbolizes energy, drive, passion, fearlessness and ambition. It also represents war, violence and masculine power.

Snow To see snow in your dream, signifies your inhibitions, unexpressed emotions and feelings of frigidity. You need to release and express these emotions and inhibitions. Alternatively, snow means that you are feeling indifferent, alone and neglected. If the snow is melting, then it suggests that you are acknowledging and releasing emotions you have repressed. You are overcoming your fears and obstacles. If the snow is dirty, then it refers to a lost in innocence, impurity and uncleanness. Some aspect of yourself or situation has been tainted.

To dream that you are watching the snow fall, represents a clean start and a fresh, new perspective. It is indicative of spiritual peace and tranquility.

To dream that you are playing in the snow, indicates that you need to set some time for fun and relaxation. Alternatively, the dream means that you need to take advantage of opportunities that arise; otherwise such opportunities will disappear.

To dream that you find something in the snow, suggests that you are exploring and accessing your unused potential, abilities, and talents. You have uncovered some hidden talent and ability within yourself. It may also refers to a need to forgive.

Astrology To dream about astrology, suggests that you are concerned about your future. You are looking for some reassurance. Your dream astrological forecast may offer a significant message which should be analyzed closely as it relates to your waking life.

I hope this helps. Of course, like I said, interpreting dreams is tricky stuff. There could be numerous meanings for a number of different aspect. Not sure I really subscribe to what this website entails. So, take it with a grain of salt. ;)

Sounds like an interesting dream! :)

Interpreting dreams is tricky stuff.

First off. According to this website on dream interpretations.. My link

Purple

Purple is indicative of devotion, healing abilities, loving, kindness, and compassion. It is also the color of royalty, high rank, justice, wealth and dignity.

Planet

To see a planet in your dream, signifies creativity, exploration, and new adventures. You are trying to align yourself with untapped energies that you never knew you had. Alternatively, to dream of planets, suggests that you are trying to escape from your own waking reality.

Scorpio

To dream that someone is a Scorpio, signifies self-control, determination, tenacity, healing and transformation. You have the ability to get down and penetrate to the core of a matter. Alternatively, the dream indicates some sexual matter.

M

To see the letter "M" in your dream, suggests that there is something that you are keeping silent about. Perhaps you have been sworn to secrecy. Alternatively, the dream may imply "Mmmmm". Your unconscious mind is hungering for knowledge or information. As a Roman Numeral, it could represent the number 1000.

Pluto Pluto is the ruling planet for Scorpio..

To see Pluto in your dream, symbolizes death and destruction. You are undergoing a rebirth an a transformation. Your hidden potential will also be unveiled.

Mars is the co-ruler to Scorpio. Maybe that's what the M could have meant too?

Mars

To see Mars in your dream, symbolizes energy, drive, passion, fearlessness and ambition. It also represents war, violence and masculine power.

Snow To see snow in your dream, signifies your inhibitions, unexpressed emotions and feelings of frigidity. You need to release and express these emotions and inhibitions. Alternatively, snow means that you are feeling indifferent, alone and neglected. If the snow is melting, then it suggests that you are acknowledging and releasing emotions you have repressed. You are overcoming your fears and obstacles. If the snow is dirty, then it refers to a lost in innocence, impurity and uncleanness. Some aspect of yourself or situation has been tainted.

To dream that you are watching the snow fall, represents a clean start and a fresh, new perspective. It is indicative of spiritual peace and tranquility.

To dream that you are playing in the snow, indicates that you need to set some time for fun and relaxation. Alternatively, the dream means that you need to take advantage of opportunities that arise; otherwise such opportunities will disappear.

To dream that you find something in the snow, suggests that you are exploring and accessing your unused potential, abilities, and talents. You have uncovered some hidden talent and ability within yourself. It may also refers to a need to forgive.

Astrology To dream about astrology, suggests that you are concerned about your future. You are looking for some reassurance. Your dream astrological forecast may offer a significant message which should be analyzed closely as it relates to your waking life.

I hope this helps. Of course, like I said, interpreting dreams is tricky stuff. There could be numerous meanings for a number of different aspect. Not sure I really subscribe to what this website entails. So, take it with a grain of salt. ;)

Sounds like an interesting dream! :)

This is kind of trippy but most of the things you've described is something I personally feel like I'm going through right now. I feel a big transition going on in my life as of late. I feel healthier, look healthier, I'm more spiritually connected than I've ever been. I'm finding more things about myself daily and so many opportunities are arriving in my life. Also I feel like I've awakened to something very big that's about to happen soon, and I feel like I have a major destiny to fulfill that will involve a better earth.. Everything has been so weird in my life lately.. it's hard to make sense of anything these days.

As the M.. the Scorpio has the M with the arrow at the end... I'll send a link to what I saw in my dream.. this was the symbol...

post-7512-0-70092000-1294684182_thumb.jp

• 6 years later...

OMG!!!! I had the same dream yesterday! I was in my house and then my friend came to my house. So i went out and then i saw all the planets orbitting. And i saw the exact same zodiac symbols on each of the planet. The sky was purplish in colour and it was such an awesome sight. The planets were almost on a straight line. Then the 'M' scorpio signed planet was moving towards me. And at the other side of the sky, i saw a floating sailing ship. I was huge. Im so confused now because the dream is almost the same as yours. Dear Marcus, you dreamt this few years ago. Currently my life is not in a good condition. Im having so much of debts and currently jobless. I have been meditating for quite a long time in hope to get a response from the universe. Im from Malaysia. I hope you can share with me on what happened to you after that dream. I really hope that it will bring some positive changes in my life. Hoping to get feedback from you. Thank you.

8 minutes ago, Indran said:

OMG!!!! I had the same dream yesterday!

I hope you can share with me on what happened to you after that dream. I really hope that it will bring some positive changes in my life. Hoping to get feedback from you. Thank you.

Hello Indram, welcome to UM :)

This topic was started six years ago. The OP you hope to get feedback from hasn't been here since.

Hello there Still Waters. Guess im not lucky enough to know about it. Its really weird because my dream was similar with the one stated here. Im a Hindu and it is not a coincidence to have a similar dream and im very sure that there will be some kind of hidden message in it. Guess i have to figure it out myself. Anyway, thanks for replying.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I had a dream about the same thing this morning. I came from outside, people came up to me and told me a boy had killed himself. I went to a police officer to call my mom, I look up and there’s two moons. One of the moon orbited around and disappeared, then I turn around and see 4 planets organized in a diamond shape one fell from the sky and almost hit me so I ducked and turned around. It began rolling towards me, I wanted to stop it but I thought it was hot, then another one fell and then I woke up.

• 4 months later...

I also experienced a dream similar last night. I don’t usually remember my dreams but for some reason this one is still in my head. I had just finished another dream which I can’t remember and my brother and me were suddenly talking about Pluto and how it’s going to crash into earth very soon. In the middle of conversation he said to me that it has done something to the atmosphere. Immediately the air felt different and was tighter but I could still breathe. He left and I got into bed. I knew that I was going to die so I prepared myself. I have a certain song that I want to listen to when I die so I started playing that in my ear phones. I was planning to sleep through the cotastrophy. Then before I went to sleep I got my planet app out that shows me where the planets are and Pluto was very close on my app, then the app got very blurry and sort of pixelated. I then turned my phone off and closed my eyes. I remember saying to myself “all this time you wanted to die and now you finally get to” then I was thinking of where I would go once I’m dead and what type of planet I would reincarnate on or become. For some reason the song I was playing wasn’t playing properly so I was trying to fix it and I saw out of my window Pluto in the form of a shooting star getting closer to earth. I then panicked and tried to go to sleep. I wasn’t scared for some reason about the situation. I eventually fell asleep in my dream. A bit later I woke up in my head but in real life this time,. Yet I didn’t open my eyes. I was contemplating wether I was dead or what then I realised it was a dream and woke up in the same position as my dream. It was all very real I was a bit traumatised afterwards. But I wasn’t completely relieved it was a dream and I don’t know why. Can someone also explain this because it’s literally one of the only dreams I’ve ever remembered for this long. Thankyou 

22 minutes ago, Sandraxxx said:

my brother and me were suddenly talking about Pluto and how it’s going to crash into earth very soon.

Sorry, are you aware of where Pluto is? I would suggest you learn about our planets and solar system.

22 minutes ago, Sandraxxx said:

In the middle of conversation he said to me that it has done something to the atmosphere.

You both need to learn about our Planets.

I do not know all what your conversation entailed, but from what you have stated, you are both completely wrong in what you think you know about Pluto and our solar system and Earth.

Remembering your dream is not that uncommon and there is research into this:

Half of the participants were called high recallers, because they reported remembering their dreams almost every day, whereas the other half, low recallers, said they only remembered their dreams once or twice a month.  

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/38856-why-people-recall-dreams.html

Also seeing as you thought you were going to die, this would certainly come under being anxious, hence:

People are more likely to remember their dreams when they're anxious

https://www.everydayhealth.com/news/why-you-remember-or-forget-your-dreams/

Yeah I am aware of how far Pluto is and that’s what made it strange because How is Pluto going to get over here without some sort of force. I also look a lot into astronomy already so I don’t know why he said that. To be honest nothing about that dream made sense, all the facts were wrong. I also remember my brother saying “ohh it’s entered the atmosphere.” Which doesn’t make sense because it would of just hit the earth anyway and we would be dead. I just wanted some answers to it because I don’t remember dreams and for some reason I remember this one vividly.

Edited by Sandraxxx
I forgot some details

• 9 months later...

I had a weird dream for a month. I was standing on millions of clear marbles which represent space and in front of me all lined up is a golden sun symbol, a silverish blueish circle which I think is the moon, a golden star symbol, and four circles which I think are planets. Every time I go to the star, and when I get there I'm late to a class for stuff that I like to do. For example, a yo yo class. Every time I leave the teachers are mad at me for something and I feel bad about it. Even now, five years later, that symbol is in almost every single dream one way of another. Like on someone's shirt or on a door, but I never find out anything about it. Can anyone interpret the symbol?

11 minutes ago, Kylee S. said:

I had a weird dream for a month. I was standing on millions of clear marbles which represent space and in front of me all lined up is a golden sun symbol, a silverish blueish circle which I think is the moon, a golden star symbol, and four circles which I think are planets. Every time I go to the star, and when I get there I'm late to a class for stuff that I like to do. For example, a yo yo class. Every time I leave the teachers are mad at me for something and I feel bad about it. Even now, five years later, that symbol is in almost every single dream one way of another. Like on someone's shirt or on a door, but I never find out anything about it. Can anyone interpret the symbol?

Hello Kylee S, do you realize this thread was started in 2011. It would best if started a new thread about your experience.

Welcome to the forum.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2011 at 9:48 AM, Marcus said:

I had a dream that was very detailed and a little freaky. I had a dream that I woke up in my bed and I looked out the window and it was snowing really bad and the whole atmosphere seemed to be a light purplish color... the sky was a light purplish color and everything just seem to radiate purple which was odd and freaky. I decided to get dressed and put on my coat and walk outside. As I walked outside my house, everything seemed dead. No one was out and it was just me outside. As I looked up at the sky, I could see planets orbiting over earth at a very steady rate, they were actually moving. The planets were all light purple in color and each planet had symbols labeled on them, with numbers,astrological signs. I thought it was pretty amazing, the one planet that stood out to me was when my astrological sign came up. My sign is a Scorpio so the planet had the M symbol which is the symbol of the Scorpion. As soon as I said that's my sign, it seemed the planet stopped and started heading towards me, as if it was going to crash and collide with the earth. I woke up before it got that close...

Anyway I woke up in the middle of the night perplexed because my dreams never really make sense but this was very detailed and I truly feel like some sort of message was presented to me by some mysterious force. I truly felt my dream meant something. Can anyone tell me what you think it could mean and if there was some sort of message?

I think the color purple is significant in this dream.  What does purple represent to you?

OOPs necropost. oh well.