Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PENTAGRAM OF BLOOD Proof of NWO?

realparanormal

Great video on how almost any major tragedy in the USA has struck a blood pentagram on a map of the USA that is anchored with the Pyramid of the Sun near Mexico City.

Bizarre but true. Interesting the Tucson Massacre is not on the Pentagram, but the same group has mentioned the Ley Line that runs through Mexico City through Tucson and Las Vegas up into the Salem Area of Oregon near the Mt Hood Volcano.

The video is on youtube and at the site named for it "Pentagram of Blood" .com

Makes your hair stand up when you see how events like the Haiti Quake, 911, Columbine, OK City Bombing, VA Tech Massacre and even JFK assassination all line up to form a Pentagram.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raptor Witness

• Fluffybunny

• Space Commander Travis

• WoIverine

Looks like a coincidence to me. :huh:

Coincedence surrounded by an annoying video.

Total fail. 5 and a half minutes of nonsence highlighted by a poorly drawn (and not symmetrical pentagram).

I hate to sound like a strawman skeptic here, but it's a coincidence.

Sorry.

Almost random points on a map with lines connecting them? Many of those events are Natural. Is Nature in on the conspiricy too?

Why is Portland a point on the star? Nothing EVIL has happened here.

If the points are to be taken seriously we need to establish what counts as a point. An assassination of JFK, then the assassination of Lincoln should be there too. If a hurricane is included. We should include all the major ones. If a cult, or a terrorist event counts then we need to count up all those too. We can't just draw a symbol and then look for stuff that falls on the lines. That is cherry picking.

If it is Media based, then why isn't OJ Simpson on the map. Why isn't Manson on the map. Why isn't Jeffery Daumer on the map.

The line between Naujaat and Haiti appears to be totally arbitry. As is the line between Portland and St. Johns.

It's basically only including events that help support the claim and ignoring those that don't. If it were true it would include everything DieChecker said but also things like the San Francisco Earthquake, Chicago fire, sinking of the Titanic, etc...

I don't see how it would help the NWO by making puzzle like clues of all the secret things they do. Sounds more like a badly made game. Trust me a real NWO would be safely hidden from even the most internet savvy of conspiracy theorists.

Almost random points on a map with lines connecting them? Many of those events are Natural. Is Nature in on the conspiricy too?

If the points are to be taken seriously we need to establish what counts as a point. An assassination of JFK, then the assassination of Lincoln should be there too. If a hurricane is included. We should include all the major ones. If a cult, or a terrorist event counts then we need to count up all those too. We can't just draw a symbol and then look for stuff that falls on the lines. That is cherry picking.

If it is Media based, then why isn't OJ Simpson on the map. Why isn't Manson on the map. Why isn't Jeffery Daumer on the map.

The line between Naujaat and Haiti appears to be totally arbitry. As is the line between Portland and St. Johns.

Quiet you! YOu can insert logic into insanity! lol

Why does it always have to be a pentagram? Can't the NWO do something a little less mall goth, sp0oky kid-esque, and a little more interesting? Like a bunny or something? Now THAT would be impressive.

"Here comes Peter Cottontail,

Rippin' out all your entrails..."

Yet. Knock on wood. :unsure2:

"Here comes Peter Cottontail,

Rippin' out all your entrails..."

LOL, that was awesome, but I have to counter with this Deadpool quote:

"Zippty do dah, zippty-ay, I’m gonna blow all you dirtbags away. Plenty of bullets I’m gonna spray, Zippty do dah, zippty-ay"

I got a parking ticket there once. It was an EVIL parking ticket... :unsure2:

Yeah. lots of random points that make no sense. You can filter through history of any given place and come up with "points" on a map...if you worked on it, you could probably work out a profile image of jesus based on cheese related deaths. I doubt it would mean much, but I bet it could be done.

The "pentagram" seems like rather a poorly worked out project with no real evidence behind it.

Got to say it is a coincidental line too. I mean this pentagram has taken a hell of a long time to draw if you look at the dates of the events plotted on it.

You could quite easily take the central lines of the pentagram out displacing only one event, and form a star, then say, Paul Stanley from KISS is the anti-christ because he caused this and wears a star on his eye in his stage make-up. Basically with the imagination you can make anything fit really.

I have seen some quite thought provoking subjects in my time that have fascinated me, and I am generally speaking open minded but this is just poor.

• 1 year later...

The "pentagram" seems like rather a poorly worked out project with no real evidence behind it.

Some things which you think are purely accidental, sometimes are not.

The birth canal lies between those two artificial legs, better known as the Virginia Maryland.

336722309_8e9abfd587_o.gif

337126550_f00d7edf48_o.jpg

337127265_b8e17f519e_o.jpg

Described accurately by the prophet Daniel as a "god of fortresses," she gives birth to the exact opposite of a savior, but instead to a false peace, maintained by the threat of fire from heaven.

The acquisition of and the capacity to kill all men, is the signet ring worn by our enemy. He mocks and dares Jesus to return.

As any good police officer knows, there is a fine line between suicide and murder.

The birth canal lies between those two artificial legs, better known as the Virginia Maryland.

337126550_f00d7edf48_o.jpg

337127265_b8e17f519e_o.jpg

Described accurately by the prophet Daniel as a "god of fortresses," she gives birth to the exact opposite of a savior, but instead to a false peace, maintained by the threat of fire from heaven.

The acquisition of and the capacity to kill all men, is the signet ring worn by our enemy. He mocks and dares Jesus to return.

As any good police officer knows, there is a fine line between suicide and murder.

Just like there is a fine line between sanity and insanity :)

nice post diechecker, you remind me of myself when i was sane and normal :)

i'm more in line with folks like Raptor these days..

the horrible thing is.. i KNOW this jesus stuff is crazy. when you're a modern day person having to comprehend it, you know what i mean? ..but i've spent enough time on both sides of the fence, and heavy times too, there is no way i trust 'the system' anymore..????

the alternative?; it does my head in.. the same yesterday, today and tomorrow..

if that's corny then corn me up :tu:

[edit] i didn't watch the video.

Edited by unit

Makes your hair stand up when you see how events like the Haiti Quake, 911, Columbine, OK City Bombing, VA Tech Massacre and even JFK assassination all line up to form a Pentagram.

Could you give us an exact definition of the events you are using?

Is there a certain minimum required number of victims for natural disasters (or why didn't you include Katrina, Mt St Helens)?

Do assasinations only count for presidents and only if they are successful?

Since you mentioned Columbine, what about other school shootings? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shooting#2000s_-_Present

Certain symbols have great psychological meaning that are unmistakable for anything else.

I don't agree with the OP's lines on a map, but there is something obvious that is overlooked in plain sight.

In nature, the most efficient building design, in terms of utilized space and strength, is that of a honeybee's comb, which is six sided. So why use a pentagon as your symbol of military power?

The pains of labor start out infrequent and weak, but once begun, soon reach a crescendo of unlimited strength.

6869329397_4a1e6527a9_o.gif

6869329207_03da44d82c_o.jpg

Another example of crack pots demonizing symbols they don't understand. The pentagram isn't satanic (hint: its the inverted pentagram that is used by satanists).

6869329397_4a1e6527a9_o.gifGee.. I wonder who painted those red lines the on the pentagon.

Virginia and Maryland are named are the queen and queen consort of england in the late 1500s and early 1600s. What on earth do they have to do with the rest of this nonsense?

Virginia and Maryland are named are the queen and queen consort of england in the late 1500s and early 1600s. What on earth do they have to do with the rest of this nonsense?

Not much really, it is his m.o. to attempt to create material where none exists. If we could harness the power of all of the confused WTH? kind of comments related to his posts, we would never have to speak to the middle east again.

Not much really, it is his m.o. to attempt to create material where none exists. If we could harness the power of all of the confused WTH? kind of comments related to his posts, we would never have to speak to the middle east again.

The reason Hitler came to power, was because of a lack of WTH. No one questioned the symbolism, or what it would come to mean.

The placement of what you see, was prepared long before there was even a thought of a United States by any man.

I love my country as much as any German loved his before WWII, and while you see two states named for two dead queens, I see a spiritual empire that is under attack, and which will be destroyed long before you figure out where the toilet in this house, even is.