Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

God was an alien

antonioooooooo

Has anyone ever thought this? What if our world was just a creation of one being from another planet or a whole civilization? This would be more believable by people that don't believe in the bible as it is actually more possible than that. I know it sounds stupid or just crazy talk but this would explain lots of things about angels and how they rose and descended from the sky. I thought of this after watching Ancient Aliens and wanted to know your guy's thoughts on this. Also Jesus could of had all those powers because he wasn't human and mary was possibly impregnated by aliens(laugh it up) but it's still believable. It just made lots of sense to me.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SolarPlexus

• KainFall

• FlyingAngel

• Rock-Star

i watch the parts 3 & 4 called the visitors & the mission-- and it overall fits within the biblical text as well as the pre adamite information

Has anyone ever thought this? What if our world was just a creation of one being from another planet or a whole civilization? This would be more believable by people that don't believe in the bible as it is actually more possible than that. I know it sounds stupid or just crazy talk but this would explain lots of things about angels and how they rose and descended from the sky. I thought of this after watching Ancient Aliens and wanted to know your guy's thoughts on this. Also Jesus could of had all those powers because he wasn't human and mary was possibly impregnated by aliens(laugh it up) but it's still believable. It just made lots of sense to me.

Edited by iamfatfrog

I just started watching Ancient Aliens...I have about 10 episodes on my DVR. It's actually kind of intriguing. As for your theory, I wouldn't say it is any crazier than anything else. Why would aliens doing all these things be any crazier than an omniscient being with no beginning or end simply "creating" the world? Then again, who created the aliens? :blink:

Ive watch all six parts and what I find extremely conclusive evidence is that the pyramids no matter where they are whether it be in Egypt, Mayan ruins etc there are 3 of them the are in the form of and point directly to Orion's Belt when it is thought that ancient people didn't have knowledge of most of the planets inside out own solar system let alone any millions of miles away and everything that is said about the Ancient Texts kinda fits in well even the Biblical texts fit better with aliens than "God".

Ancient texts and myths legends refer to many gods not just one God. Even the Bible references "False gods" meaning there are more than one.

Anyway any God would be an Alien in the purest sense for the fact that what ever being it would be its not Terrestrial or from this planet.

Well depending on your beliefs this could be very true. If you are religious and believe in God but yet you also believe aliens could be real, well then who created the aliens? It must have been God, because people say God created the universe and aliens are part of the universe so he would be there creator also. So if he craeted different types of races (humans, aliens, etc) who know what he would look like or be like he could be an alien looking figure for all we know.

What???

Well.... In some religions it is believed that God is an Alien from another planet, and that he did create our universe or galaxy or whatever, as for jesus's powers being caused due to him being an alien. I highly doubt it, cause again. With the millions of interpretations that can be taken through the bible. (or the hebrew one seeing as how its both the longest and most accurate version). That it bluntly states that we are gods(in a sense) OF SOME KIND. An that we have those powers ourselves..... Which comes the possible purpose of the bible. In Finding yourself.. SO ON AND SO FORTH. Im sure i could find more to backup my reasoning for this statement. But I Would rather not. I only wish i knew Hebrew, AND could read the hebrew bible.....

Then again. LIKE IT MATTERS

Dewey. Like I realize...

Shuving it up there

Well.... In some religions it is believed that God is an Alien from another planet, and that he did create our universe or galaxy or whatever, as for jesus's powers being caused due to him being an alien. I highly doubt it, cause again. With the millions of interpretations that can be taken through the bible. (or the hebrew one seeing as how its both the longest and most accurate version). That it bluntly states that we are gods(in a sense) OF SOME KIND. An that we have those powers ourselves..... Which comes the possible purpose of the bible. In Finding yourself.. SO ON AND SO FORTH. Im sure i could find more to backup my reasoning for this statement. But I Would rather not. I only wish i knew Hebrew, AND could read the hebrew bible.....

Then again. LIKE IT MATTERS

Dewey. Like I realize...

Shuving it up there

Thanks for explaining...I think maybe something was missing from your original post!

Thanks for explaining...I think maybe something was missing from your original post!

I agree.. Hmm btw, you make a interesting point in your earlier post. Who really knows. This is unexplained mysteries.

It has many names. Different denominations, relagions, geographical regions has their different distinct god. Satan is god to satanist. Overall they are under one powerful immortal God who provide everything, dont ask anything. Its a star, an alien.

If you mosey on over the Ancient Mysteries & Alternative History, this gets brought up pretty often.

Here's one current thread on the show Ancient Aliens

Here's a older thread on Ancient Aliens.

As for my views on it?

These people who promote these theories seem to work off of the idea that humans are unimaginative idiots.

It does sound slightly crazy, but, I have actually heard that theory a lot :)

i have said it many times. according to the defenition, god is an alien. he wasnt born on earth.

god (whichever one) by his or her or it's very definition is an alien.

i don't see how this can be denied.

my own opinions on this topic are a little too out there for most people but feel free to pm if you're interested....

the concept that 'jesus died for us' is central to my thesis...in the sense that he was the last of the old breed and had a genetic make up that was coveted the world over....i won't go into too much detail as i've been pulled to pieces on here before and i don't promote this as something that can be 'proven'...just a theory that works within certain parameters...

I have indeed thought about this theory for awhile. What I was thinking was, like you said, what if there is no God per se, but rather, Aliens from another part of the Universe, who are more advanced than us than you can ever possibly imagine. So advanced that they can even create life from nothing. And in relation to recent spikes in UFO sightings, my hunch is that it was/is a series of "monitoring" of their creation. Get what I'm trying to get at here? They created us and now and before, came back here to see how we are doing and how far we have evolved. One possibility is that when they see that we are evolved and are intelligent enough, by their standards, maybe they might reveal themselves completely to us once and for all.

god (whichever one) by his or her or it's very definition is an alien.

i don't see how this can be denied.

my own opinions on this topic are a little too out there for most people but feel free to pm if you're interested....

the concept that 'jesus died for us' is central to my thesis...in the sense that he was the last of the old breed and had a genetic make up that was coveted the world over....i won't go into too much detail as i've been pulled to pieces on here before and i don't promote this as something that can be 'proven'...just a theory that works within certain parameters...

not sure you can call the greek/roman gods aliens, they are supposed to have been born on or in orbit of earth. since nature is their mom.

So we have all confirmed God is an alien. (Y)

yes

I think this has validity.

"And God said, Let Us create man in Our image, after Our likeness..." (Genesis 1:26, KJV)

If there is one God, why does He say "Let Us create man..."?

The bible also acknowledges the existence of other gods.

I had a really weird thought tonight I actually had to stop thinking about it because it got to the point where it opened up more questions and it just done my head in.

What if the universe, life, Our reality, Humans, Everything we see on a day to day basis, Knowledge, Space Time,

Was created not by the big bang, or God, but as a experiment which started off small and gradually has become what it is today, We have been seeded not by god or a higher being, but someone else with the ability to create life and worlds they are right now sitting back and analyzing our development, everything we do. Which is why we havent found any life out there in our universe because there is none, we are the experiment the rest of the planets are dead. Maybe oneday our creators will show themselves and explain the true mysteries of the universe.

So apart from earth there is no life out there in our universe.

But somewhere next to our universe is another universe which has been created and so forth and so forth and it just continues how ****ed up would that be.

Am I going mad? it just came in my head tonight and I was like wtf???? lol