Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

God was an alien

antonioooooooo

K, then who created that alien? Who created the one that created aliens who created another aliens...?

The nature? Who created the nature?

The space? Who created the space?

Who is the mother of all aliens?

Who is the mother of the mother of all aliens? Did the mother breed herself or she simply pop out from nothing?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SolarPlexus

• KainFall

• FlyingAngel

• Rock-Star

Well God is not human so technically he is alien :tu:

Just because something is not a human, doesn't mean it has to be an alien.

A dog an alien?

A plant an alien?

A chair an alien?

Its not so crazy man... does the ant colony notice a freeway passing next to it?? :)

Has anyone ever thought this? What if our world was just a creation of one being from another planet or a whole civilization? This would be more believable by people that don't believe in the bible as it is actually more possible than that. I know it sounds stupid or just crazy talk but this would explain lots of things about angels and how they rose and descended from the sky. I thought of this after watching Ancient Aliens and wanted to know your guy's thoughts on this. Also Jesus could of had all those powers because he wasn't human and mary was possibly impregnated by aliens(laugh it up) but it's still believable. It just made lots of sense to me.

No way, because if there's any thing out there intelligent as us or more, we would have picked up traces of their existence.

I think this has validity.

"And God said, Let Us create man in Our image, after Our likeness..." (Genesis 1:26, KJV)

If there is one God, why does He say "Let Us create man..."?

The bible also acknowledges the existence of other gods.

Us, We, Our are regal terms, the royal we and us etc.

No way, because if there's any thing out there intelligent as us or more, we would have picked up traces of their existence.

Yeah, ok... We only recently actually discovered the existence of exoplanets... and you assume there's nothing out there as intelligent as us because we havent detected it yet? How naive.

I think this has validity.

"And God said, Let Us create man in Our image, after Our likeness..." (Genesis 1:26, KJV)

If there is one God, why does He say "Let US create man..." ??

Yup :)

Yeah, ok... We only recently actually discovered the existence of exoplanets... and you assume there's nothing out there as intelligent as us because we havent detected it yet? How naive.

i agree with stellar, thats pretty arogant to assume indeed... let me ask u lion6969. does the ant colony notice a freeway passing next to it??

Edited by SolarPlexus

Ive watch all six parts and what I find extremely conclusive evidence is that the pyramids no matter where they are whether it be in Egypt, Mayan ruins etc there are 3 of them the are in the form of and point directly to Orion's Belt when it is thought that ancient people didn't have knowledge of most of the planets inside out own solar system let alone any millions of miles away and everything that is said about the Ancient Texts kinda fits in well even the Biblical texts fit better with aliens than "God".

What about the Dogon Tribe?

K, then who created that alien? Who created the one that created aliens who created another aliens...?

The nature? Who created the nature?

The space? Who created the space?

Who is the mother of all aliens?

Who is the mother of the mother of all aliens? Did the mother breed herself or she simply pop out from nothing?

It is only our orientation to our particular reality base that forces us to believe that all things must have a beginning and end. The universe, the essence of all things, could well be that eternally stable entity that existed without beginning and shall forever exist. It encompasses all forms of realities and those who recognize them as theirs.

If life evolves within its realms, then life evolved from the elements of eternity belonging to the universe. The fact that our form of existence ends and we call it death does not mean that the universe does not have another place for us.

It is only our orientation to our particular reality base that forces us to believe that all things must have a beginning and end. The universe, the essence of all things, could well be that eternally stable entity that existed without beginning and shall forever exist. It encompasses all forms of realities and those who recognize them as theirs.

If life evolves within its realms, then life evolved from the elements of eternity belonging to the universe. The fact that our form of existence ends and we call it death does not mean that the universe does not have another place for us.

If something doesn't have a beginning nor an end, it means that it always exist. If it always exist, it means that we can't bind a property time and space to it because anything bound to time-space has a beginning/end. It's already beyond our knowledge to grasp the idea that something contains inside but isn't bound to time and space. We measured time through changes. Whenever there is changes, there is time. And because we saw the stars changes the position everyday. Star positioning altered the state of the universe each second. We can conclude that 'the thing that always exist' where we are inside right now is bound to time and space.

=> Contradiction

If something doesn't have a beginning nor an end, it means that it always exist. If it always exist, it means that we can't bind a property time and space to it because anything bound to time-space has a beginning/end. It's already beyond our knowledge to grasp the idea that something contains inside but isn't bound to time and space. We measured time through changes. Whenever there is changes, there is time. And because we saw the stars changes the position everyday. Star positioning altered the state of the universe each second. We can conclude that 'the thing that always exist' where we are inside right now is bound to time and space.

=> Contradiction

The movement of stars or planets changes the universe no more than the movement of my fingers in composing this changes who I am. The stars and planets may change because of their movement, but they dwell within the greater realm that remains largely unknown to all sciences. Time itself is our invention and may have no relaitivity to the universe, and by all logic it would not. We are not yet at the point that we can understand the nature or workings of the universe, much less fit into the framework of our reasoning.

Ive watch all six parts and what I find extremely conclusive evidence is that the pyramids no matter where they are whether it be in Egypt, Mayan ruins etc there are 3 of them the are in the form of and point directly to Orion's Belt

Yes im familiar with the Orion correlation theory but this is same for other pyramids as well?? I didnt know this, can you tell me documentary you were watching?

If you are seriously interested in the idea of the Ancient Astronaut Hypothesis I would highly recommend you seriously look at how the show Ancient Aliens presents itself as well as who is presenting the information and why the show was developed.

The show is dedicated to providing supposed evidence for Erich Von Danichen's theory from Chariots of the Gods as well as promote crazy hair dude's magazine. Many of the "evidence" they use in the show has been proven to be something else or there are more logical explanations than what are given in the show.

What cannot be explained by science does not mean that God or Aliens were involved. It just means we do not yet know how something happened. This doesn't mean the idea of God or Aliens are thrown out it just means that we cannot jump to radical conclusions.

I would recommend the show to people merely because they do bring up some interesting ideas but you have to take them with a grain of salt and really look into them further and come up with your own interpretations than just what they spoon-feed you in the show.

The show is dedicated to providing supposed evidence for Erich Von Danichen's theory from Chariots of the Gods as well as promote crazy hair dude's magazine.

Many of the "evidence" they use in the show has been proven to be something else or there are more logical explanations than what are given in the show.

Hi Hurrikane :) I *can* recommend some world heritage literature that is NOT new like daniken, sitchin or funny documentaries etc...

the Bible

Book of Ezekiel

Book of Enoch

Book of the Watchers

Epic of Gilgamesh

Sumerian King List

Zep Tepi (egyptian creation myths)

Mahabharata, Ramayana

These are some of the oldest known written documents in human history. You dont need to take Daniken word for it anymore :) If you want i can elaborate on this, but i recommend you also read them yourself :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes this is true but not god since god never actually visited earth however jesus was an alien and later on he became a zombie go figure