Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sarah Palin blamed by the US Secret Service

Persia

Sarah Palin's attacks on Barack Obama's patriotism provoked a spike in death threats against the future president, Secret Service agents revealed during the final weeks of the campaign.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/sarah-palin/3405336/Sarah-Palin-blamed-by-the-US-Secret-Service-for-death-threats-against-Barack-Obama.html?sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4d2a2a998935ffeb,0

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ignus Fatuus

• Agent X

• regeneratia

• The Silver Thong

You don't put gun sites on your website and think you are innocent of inciting murder.

You don't put gun sites on your website and think you are innocent of inciting murder.

100% :tu:

100% :tu:

Furthermore, in this day and age where we are told to support our troops, pressured to support our troops and value our guns, we are not told to value life already walking this earth. That p***es me off!!

Sarah, you are one totally dumb, thoughtless broad, with absolutely no FORESIGHT!!!

Value foresight.

Put your guns down, little boys.

Edited by regeneratia

Sure

That is really how the Secret Agents work, talk to the media why they need to protect someone or why there are threats.:rolleyes:

Of course this nothing but a dose for the Palin hater crowd.

Sarah Palin's attacks on Barack Obama's patriotism provoked a spike in death threats against the future president, Secret Service agents revealed during the final weeks of the campaign.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/sarah-palin/3405336/Sarah-Palin-blamed-by-the-US-Secret-Service-for-death-threats-against-Barack-Obama.html?sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4d2a2a998935ffeb,0

Palin is a pud.

You cannot judge or determine patriotism in another person. It is within an internal environment. External clues, or lack of external clues, give no indication of that internal value.

Sure

That is really how the Secret Agents work, talk to the media why they need to protect someone or why there are threats.:rolleyes:

Sometimes the problem with the Secret Service is that it is not secret enough...

You know, it's really odd that whenever there's a Palin thread, all of a sudden people who don't post in these forums post to show how much they hate Palin. But they don't post in other threads in the Politics forum.

Funny, that.

You know, it's really odd that whenever there's a Palin thread, all of a sudden people who don't post in these forums post to show how much they hate Palin. But they don't post in other threads in the Politics forum.

Funny, that.

Amazing. Sarah puts registration marks on a map and now she's responsible for a mass murder. The ignorance is astounding.

Sometimes the problem with the Secret Service is that it is not secret enough...

According to?

TABLOIDS and gossips.

Actually this thread should be in the gossip column.

Palin is so feared and hated that Satan pleases "itself" on a daily basis from the readings of the far left. Palin will not be the next president!!! Lay off of her and especially her children. Much of the hate towards Palin from a few ... is now boredering evil. If there is such thing as evil, :devil:

Second best laugh of the day.

didnt we just have a lady shot, because some other politician put a target on her back. here we go again.

Who the heck is sarah palin ?

Ships Cat

Great Britain.

meow purr :P

I think she is a potential Hitler waiting in the wings.

That's ridiculous.

I don't think Sarah Palin is inherently evil. I don't think she would make a good President, or even a good Avon lady, but I don't think she deserves to be compared to a mass murdering meglomaniac.

I'm tired of over the top rhetoric from BOTH sides.

That's ridiculous.

I don't think Sarah Palin is inherently evil. I don't think she would make a good President, or even a good Avon lady, but I don't think she deserves to be compared to a mass murdering meglomaniac.

Agreed.

But the thing is, they aren't, and it'll continue until long after we're both dead and gone from this world.

Agreed.

But the thing is, they aren't, and it'll continue until long after we're both dead and gone from this world.

Like it has since time immoral? Somethings are too ingrained in human nature-Ie; prejudice against that which we perceive as different. You would think awareness of this would let people escape from it's shackles, instead the knowledge is used by politicians to pander to political bases.

Sure

Palin is to blame for so much hate. Wouldn't it be interesting to actually visualize just how her words and actions influence other people? Oh wait, it has already been seen.

You really need to see Palin for what she is. What would it take to get you to take off the rosy Palin glasses and see how immoral she is?

That's ridiculous.

I don't think Palin is evil. I think she is rather unintelligent.

Amazing. Sarah puts registration marks on a map and now she's responsible for a mass murder. The ignorance is astounding.

Registration marks in the shape of crosshairs. Considering the history of the people she's trying to court, it's a little irresponsible.

Palin is to blame for so much hate. Wouldn't it be interesting to actually visualize just how her words and actions influence other people? Oh wait, it has already been seen.

You really need to see Palin for what she is. What would it take to get you to take off the rosy Palin glasses and see how immoral she is?

The hate comes from the left, what has she really done except go against the left on Political matter?

So where is the hate there from Palin?

While the left sees her as a threat and are scared of her as a Presidential candidate.

I don't think Palin is evil. I think she is rather unintelligent.

I believe you see her shooting bears and brand her as unintelligent. I am but a wittle hillbilly from the knobs of eastern kentucky and I am not only intelligent but also very "too" educated".

Palin was able to become governer of a state .. or is it that the people of Alaska are so stupid to vote her in???

The hate comes from the left, what has she really done except go against the left on Political matter?

So where is the hate there from Palin?

While the left sees her as a threat and are scared of her as a Presidential candidate.

Seems to me Palin has an X on her back more than anyone in the US, besides the idiots who would love to get rid of Obama ... and she is not even in the government now.

The loons are taking it way, way too far. Britian and other countries do it. It is time to attack hate speech!!!