Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange rugby photo

snout79

Hi every1

First time postin. Anyway my bro-in-law took this foto in broad daylight at a rugby game in Dublin. He didnt notice anything strange through the digital viewfinder, but when i played with it in photoshop this vivid image came through. The photos were being took at 1 every 1/4 second as he is a photographer (obviously his equipment is quality!), and the shots immediately before and after showed the scene he was pointing the camera at. Its worth noting that i didnt change any of the structure of the pic, i just changed the contrast etc to bring out what was behind, also this is the image in its entirity ie no clipping was performed.

I would like to hear your thoughts on this one (even those who think they have a rational explanation), as i havent a clue what to make of it, and the camera was tested and no faults were found. To me it looks like someTHING looking over their right shoulder while facing the right hand side of the photo, I have more edited pics if interested.

Cheers big ears

DOYNX

post-10-1091806477.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snout79

• wardrich

• Mr.Slausen

• Wings of Selkhet

don't see anything, except what i believe is someones neck and lower face.

nothing over the shoulder.

send a better and bigger one maybe.

was that at landsdowne?

By golly it was at Lansdowne you know!

I have attached the halftone pic that came from the original you can sort of see the face better as its in profile

post-10-1091806946.jpg

Heres the original shot, obviously a lot smaller than when it came out of the camera. Sorry bout the size of them but i have to keep to this 50k size sad.gif

post-10-1091807066.jpg

umm, is this a close up of a bigger pic? u should post one that is the whole pic if it is...it looks like a close up of a resident evil zombie or something...

Thats the image in its entirity? wacko.gif What was it originally supposed to be of? Can you post the whole image?

The whole photo looks like a shapless, pointless blur to me. Don't see how this is paranormal at all. blink.gif

I would need to see the rest of the photo so that I could get an ideaof the context of this segment. I can see what looks like a face, but without seeing the rest of the photo, that would be all I could say.

send the pic to me @ wardrich@gmail.com. I'll host it on my site for a bit... That way we can all take a good look at the whole thing.

I see a man's head and shoulders in the first few pics I would love to see the whole picture though.

Erm, i'm not sure what i'm ment to be looking for. what am i ment to be looking for? wacko.gif

umm, is this a close up of a bigger pic? u should post one that is the whole pic if it is

As explained before this is the entire picture, there was NO clipping done at all! The photo was supposed to show a rugby team in broad daylight about 30 feet away from the camera. Instead it shows this which looks like its no more than 6 feet away, and there was absolutely nothing in the way of the camera, as the photos that were taken one quarter of a second before and after show the rugby team perfectly.

Well, first of all, it can't be the ENTIRE picture...because pictures are taken at a more rectangle shape rather than square...so somewhere this pic must have been cropped.

Well, first of all, it can't be the ENTIRE picture...because pictures are taken at a more rectangle shape rather than square...so somewhere this pic must have been cropped.

Take a seat and listen very carefully now, this is the last time i will type this.... this is the ENTIRE picture, NO CROPPING WAS PERFORMED ON IT and apart from contrast/lighting/hue/saturation/colour halftone, there was NO CROPPING DONE disgust.gif I thought that posting that picture on a site called Unexplained Mysteries, i would get a few useful comments from open-minded people. I know that there are a lot of fraudsters out there, but as -insert name as per religion- as my witness, i DIDNT change anything but whats mentioned above.

Took a seat....fell off of chair...had a vision....your damn camera is haunted....case closed....

Ok so let me clear this up.

He was taking pictures 1/4 of a second apart, and in one of the frames this showed up in the way of the camera. Yet he was 30 feet away from any physical persons, so it'd be impossible for him to have this close up of a persons face.

Ok, easy enough to understand.

It does look like a face to me, I don't know anything about the place, but are there any stories?

Well......I see what looks like someones hand hanging down, as if you are behind the person who's hand that is. whistling2.gif Hummmmm....that's a possibility, you know? wink2.gif

3.jpg

sry, I just like to have a copy of the image on the same page... less flipping wink2.gif

I don't see this hand you speak of tho... circle it or something.

-Richard-

Ok so let me clear this up.

He was taking pictures 1/4 of a second apart, and in one of the frames this showed up in the way of the camera. Yet he was 30 feet away from any physical persons, so it'd be impossible for him to have this close up of a persons face.

Ok, easy enough to understand.

It does look like a face to me, I don't know anything about the place, but are there any stories?

yea that's the sory behind this photo, believe it or not. And as i have mentioned he is a professional photographer, so his equipment is quality and he has never came across anything like this before or after.

I have done a bit of research on this, but i cannot find anything on this story on the internet. If anyone does have any info on this i would be extremely interested to find out.

w00t.gif

I think it's really creapy.

It looks as though some huge guy is going right for the photographer, if I were him I would be very worried.

Thanks for the picture

thumbsup.gif