Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal experts fail to get rid of 'ghosts

Karlis

KOTA BARU - There seems to be no end to Zainab Sulaiman's woes despite several attempts by paranormal experts to rid her of spirits believed to be behind over 200 mysterious fires which have broken out in her home. arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• angi chiesa

• Agent. Mulder

• Rock-Star

• Its Mii

Well, is this just like someone trying to get rid of Gandalf?

If its not real, how do you get rid of it?

Not much detail in the article...I wonder if anyone has seen these supposed fires other than the woman herself? And as for the term "Paranormal Expert", how exactly does one become an "expert" in the paranormal?

And Mulder....Gandalf isn't real??? Thanks for raining on my parade :cry:

Edited by Rock-Star

From the article:

They also used blessed water to cleanse her ancient collection of keris, swords, and brasswares where the spirits are believed to be staying...We have come across this sort of paranormal activity before, and her an­cient belongings may be the cause of the fires.

"Zainab could have inherited ancient keris or swords from her forefathers who could have practised black magic," he said.

So, there are mysterious fires "destroying" over 200 items in her wooden house, and it all seems to be connected to these "ancient" items. So instead of getting rid of the things that may end up killing her, they call the local media. Makes perfect sense. :tu:

You know, we really need someone to make this -> :hmm: <- with a thumbs up so people can tell whn I'm being sarcastic.

Well, is this just like someone trying to get rid of Gandalf?

If its not real, how do you get rid of it?

lol, maybe somebody should take away her matches. If I was her homeowners insurance company...banned for life! I don't get what it is with people...if they're having all these issues where they live, move!

Edited by SpiderCyde

darn, I was hoping this was a discussion... I'm so annoyed by paranormal investigators who investigate and show off their 'evidence' but do nothing to help the family, was hoping to share my thoughts and read other opinions on the subject.

Perhaps this woman needs to be reminded that one can always find someone else to blame for their problems... and to invest in a fire extinguisher. Every house should have one!

Not much detail in the article...I wonder if anyone has seen these supposed fires other than the woman herself? And as for the term "Paranormal Expert", how exactly does one become an "expert" in the paranormal?

And Mulder....Gandalf isn't real??? Thanks for raining on my parade :cry:

Better you heard it from another fictional character :P

Reminds me of the guy in last exorcism. :lol:

200 fires in the same wooden house.This ghost is pathetic if after so many tries it failed to burn the house down.

lol

If there were some 200-plus fires, affecting specific isolated items, what makes you think the purpose was "to burn the house down"? :devil:

If there were some 200-plus fires, affecting specific isolated items, what makes you think the purpose was "to burn the house down"? :devil:

What do you think the purpose is?? This is very strange indeed. Because seriously if something wanted to burn that house down, it would be ashes.

It makes me think this lady had too many trinkets. Maybe she had liitle glass jars or vases lining her windows. (I've seeen this before). This would refract the light and might cause little burns in diffrent materials. It's like a kid burning an ant with a magnifying glass. Just a theory.

I live in Thailand. A wooden house in the hot sunshine is a fire waiting to happen. This worries me a lot because my house here is made of wood.A small uncontrolled fire could quickly burn my house to the ground.

I do beleive in ghosts as such, but it is possible that the women herself or a family member is actually starting these fires. People do all sorts of crazy things.

The article goes on to say "...though she kept moving the toaster to diffferent spots throughout the house, the menevolant spirits kept #^$*ing with it..."

sounds like poltergeist activity to me.

The people here in Eastern Asia do believe avidly in ghosts and witches. My Burmese girlfriend blames anything that goes wrong on the old lady that lives next door. I told her about this ghost making fires in a house,many times. She said that she had never heard of this and thought it was me joking with her.Well I do joke with her every time her mob.phone gets misplaced by the witch next door.

I have seen a man standing infront of my bed.....and walked to the bathroom and saw him sitting in the living room...I think the ghost or the man was killed tragically...since the two years time it was went from seeing him...I dont know if he has been trying to protect me or hurt me becouse it has been getting worse...I staretd having night terors exept it wasent just screaming and waking up...I was screaming over my Aunts bed just screaming...For a couple months it stoped and it got a little better...Then I started to feel like I was being chocked..I couldent see a figure but ... I could hear breathing that wasent mine..And last night was the worst what ever it was not only chocked me but (asked me if I wanted to die :( should I be scared??

then just use water if water doesnt work its really paranormal

I had a dream about this. That the women kept refusing her neighbors kindness and the neighbor hexed her.