Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WikiLeaks UFO release fizzles

Newest release by Assange may disappoint those waiting for fresh, substantial evidence of UFOs.

Still, it’s well known governments fired wads of cash to study all different sorts of “paranormal phenomena. ” The U. S. spent untold amounts on Project Blue Book. Americans still have no idea what goes on in any number of secret or so-secret-they-technically-don’t-exist facilities-around-the-globe.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• skyeagle409

• d e v i c e

• angi chiesa

• DONTEATUS

Newest release by Assange may disappoint those waiting for fresh, substantial evidence of UFOs.

I really dont see why its that much of a let down. Governments are talking about investigating ufos. Clearing the united states is still investigating ufos.

Anyone really believe the Russians wouldn't investigate unknown craft that invades its airspace ?

Clearing the United States of Whom? :rolleyes:

what ?

Edited by ohio state buckeyes

Clearing the United States of Whom? :rolleyes:

That worried me as well. Clearing it of all UFO Believers? :unsure2:

I wonder where all the good stuff really is? Supposedly the records of the Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit got shredded, which would be too bad. That IPU was started in World War II by Generals Marshall and MacArthur to study the so-called "foo fighters" and ran to tens of thousands of pages. Not a word of it has ever been declassified, though, only that fact that the Unit existed. There are plenty of other government UFO investigations like that, even though only a little has been released to the public so far compared to what's still classified.

Wiki Leaks only has access to relatively low-level stuff, doesn't he. Mainly just communications from overseas embassies, and mostly not much more than gossip. Obviously any really secret stuff would use much higher levels of security, so if there is any really sensitive information, I'm pretty sure it'd be well out of the reach of Assange and his friends. I wouldn't mind betting, in fact, *conspiracy time*, that the information Assange has come up with has been in the manner of a bone thrown to him to keep him, and through him, the public believing that they're privy to the Govt's deepest darkest secrets. Of course, to make it look plausible, the Govt. has to then give the impression of hungering for his blood in revenge, doesn't it, hence the extremely dubious claims that have been made against him.

what ?

I think maybe you meant to use the word "clearly" instead of "clearing".

Anyway...

This wikifizzle comes as no surprise to me. :alien:

Ladies and gentalmen....

The WIKI FIZZLES! (APPLAUSE) :lol:

I think maybe you meant to use the word "clearly" instead of "clearing".

Anyway...

This wikifizzle comes as no surprise to me. :alien:

Me either boony, I like the term wikifizzle, it just about sums up the whole Assange mess IMO!:sleepy:

(Wow people really jumped on the word 'clearing', didn't they? Obvious typo!)

Anyone surprised? :P

Nope!

There have been so many leaks from people that have government information. Where are the UFO leaks.Many USA presidents have come and gone,yet they have not given any interest in UFO.Conspiacy Theory Is promoted by those who make lots of money from so called evidence.

In reality, world governments are as mystified and divided on the whole UFO phenomena as everybody else. In my opinion, they don't really know anything. They know there's unidentified 'objects' out there, but there's nothing they can do about it. Even if WikiLeaks revealed another Roswell type incident, it would ultimately ammount to nothing. Because people are so divided on the subject.

Yes people are divided on the subject,but there is no tangible evidence. I am not impressed with lights in the sky' . I want to see CLEAR videos and photos. All these fuzzy pictures mean nothing to me except a load of nonsense

and people wanting some notariety

Then no amount of video or photographic evidense could convince you because you have an inquisitive mind, which is good. The only way somebody such as yourself, could be convinced is if an alien came down and spoke to you personally. And even then you may have doubt. Its just the nature of this complex issue. Personally, I lean on the side of, yes, they're here. Just who and what they are? No idea. But they're not people.

Yes people are divided on the subject,but there is no tangible evidence. I am not impressed with lights in the sky' . I want to see CLEAR videos and photos. All these fuzzy pictures mean nothing to me except a load of nonsense

and people wanting some notariety

There are thousands of clear pictures and videos out there. You just have to keep looking, and Im not gonna bother looking for them for you to convince you, since I dont care if you believe or not, but those who are truly investigating and reading about the UFO/Alien phenomenon, the more you know the more convinced you get, because the information and evidence (like radar trackings, etc) out there is big, and im not talking about the hundreds of frauds and liers out there, im talking about the real deal and real investigators such as Stanton Friedman and company.

Edited by Banser

I really do want to have intelligent Aliens here. If they are here as you say why do they not openly speak to us.

It is most strange to me that we have to read crop circles.

Aliens if you are reading this please make some real contact. I will read Stanton Friedman,and I hope he will convince me.

Ok so now I have been reading about Mr Friedman. The first things that I have come acruss is the so many scientist say he is a fraud. Seth Shostac ,senior astrologer for SETI ,says that there must be intelligent life in the UNIVERS BUT NOT HERE, and has nothing to do with UFOs. I think that Seth is right.

Just because these Aliens don't talk to us, doesn't mean they are not real.

It just means that the probally don't need or want to talk to us.

It's like us wanting to talk to lifeforms lower then us, we don't really do that unless they are pets or domesticated.

Edited by Creepy_Steve

Lol Thats funny what Seth Shostac said. Yes many scientists do say that angi_chiesa, and thats fine. Try reading what Stanton Friedman has to say personally. Just keep searching and keep an open mind.

I Got my AERONAUTICAL degree about the same time Mr. Friedman got his degree. 1958. Knowledge has esculated since then.I flew as a pilot in the RAF. I flew my own aircraft for several hundred hours. I saw nothing that I did not understand. Now wait for it. For the last 30 years I have sailed my ocean going catamaran. At night away from land the stars are really bright. I scanned the skies to pick out satelites and hundreds of shooting stars. Not a UFO in sight.Ok so why should I believe in them.