Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Abduction movie

drew123

I mentioned this the favorite horror movie post. I watched this movie when I was a kid, so early to mid 90's. It scared the crap out of me and at the time seemed really good, at least by kid standards. I have no idea if it was made for T.V. or an actual film but I would love to watch it again and see if it still spooks me as much as it did back then. I'm hoping some of the UFO/alien buffs on here will recogonize the description I've given below. Sorry that I can't get any closer than this.

It involved a small girl and her mother. The girl was maybe 5 or 6 or so. The mother I believe had been experiencing abductions from child hood on, and one day she saw her daughter drawing pictures of UFOs and aliens and such and she realized her daughter was experiencing the same phenomenon too. Anyway the movie winds itself out and it seems at the end that the aliens have finally decided to leave them alone. In the last scene the little girl is coloring on the bedroom floor or something and the mother is sitting in a chair. Everydbodies happy then the furniture starts to shake (I remember a rocking horse rocking most particularly) the shaking becomes more violent and a blinding white light comes streaming through the window. The mother says something like "God no not again." or something I think and it cuts to the credits.

Edited by drew123

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drew123

• supervike

• Alladar

• nemmy

Top Posters In This Topic

Try : Visitors of the Night 1995

51XnTglGKvL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Edited by Alladar

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS.

Yeah I just watched a trailer for it and thats definately it. One thing I'm confused about though is on one site it says it's a 1995 NBC movie but on the trailer I watched it has the date as 99, and the trailer says its rated R? It's the same movie, same actors, everything. I'm confused. It's not on You Tube unfortunately, wonder if there is anywhere on the net you could watch for free?

Edited by drew123

I doubt it was rated R. I think it was a TV movie, produced by NBC, and probably shown on the LIFETIME network.

If you type in the title, and FREE, you'll probably find a downloadable version.

• 1 month later...