Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Invasion :Cro Magnon Giants

moundbuilder

Giant skeletons bearing Upper Paleolithic archaic traits of a sloping forehead, protruding brow ridge and massive jaws are found within the skeletal remains of the Maritime Archaic in the Boreal and Atlantic periods from 6,800 B.C.-2,250 B.C.

Giant human skeletal remains bearing these archaic features are shown the extent of the Eurasian continent to the northern Japanese Islands and Aleutians. Historical evidence of giant skeletons, with archaic features and double rows of teeth are presented along the Pacific seaboard of California and Oregon. On the Atlantic are also giant skeletons from New York city, to Florida; some of which also have a double row of teeth. More giant human skeletons are shown near the Gulf of Mexico.

A strange artifact known as the "charm stone" is found the extent of Eurasia, the Pacific and Atlantic coasts associated with the Cro Magnon giants. It also found within the burial mounds in the Ohio Valley along with the hundreds of documented giant skeletons, some also endowed with a double row of teeth

WATCH THE VIDEO

Edited by moundbuilder

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moundbuilder

• Big Bad Voodoo

• DieChecker

• TheSearcher

Giant human skeletons with Upper Paleolithic traits of a protruding brow ridge, sloping forehead and massive jaws are documented across the Great Lakes region. As in the coastal regions, some of the giant skulls are endowed with a double row of teeth.

New discovery reveals archival documents and newspaper articles describing Cro Magnon Giant skeletons in the Great Lakes region.

Watch the Video

Take an unprecedented look at the remaining burial mounds and henge complexes in the Ohio Valley that have been historically documented to have contained giant human skeletons. This film takes historical exerts, of giant human skeletons, uncovered in burial mounds from "The Nephilim Chronicles; Fallen Angels in the Ohio Valley." Photos of mound and earthwork sites are from, "The Nephilim Chronicles; A Travel Guide to the Ancient Ruins in the Ohio Valley."

WATCH THE VIEO

Can't view the video.

Since cro magnon is homo sapien, or basically us... I'm already skeptical.

The Nephilim Amorites; who were the accounted giants of the Bible, developed a numerical codex, called Gematria.

The two core numbers were 666 to represent the Sun god and 1080 to represent the Earth Mother. 555 represented the "Sacred Marriage" of the Sun and Earth.

These numbers occur in the Bible and were used in the construction of Stonehenge. Take a visual tour of the Ohio Valley's ancient henges and earthworks that measure 666, 1080, and 555 feet.

This new discovery is from the book, "The Nephilim Chronicles; Fallen Angles in the Ohio Valley." Photos are from "The Nephilim Chronicles; A Travel Guide to the Ancient Ruins in the Ohio Valley."

WATCH THE VIDEO

Giant invasion on America 10 000 BC to 1500 BC ??? :blink:

I would be better that you made one thread. Just a thought.

Can you tell me more about artifacts at 8:15?

What was that on 8:25?

Edited by the L

Were the giants driven out of Britan the Firbolgs?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fir_Bolg

I've read about these giant skeletons before. The stories always mention the bones being carried off to one local museum or doctor or another. But not a single one of those bones found 100+ years ago can be accounted for now.

You would think at least one of these mounds would have been opened in modern times and at least one set of these giant bones would have excaped the 19th century still in its grave.

I've also tossed out the idea at times that these were Bigfoot/Sassquatch bones and that the locals buried them with honors for some reason.

Edited by DieChecker

Were the giants driven out of Britan the Firbolgs?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fir_Bolg

I've read about these giant skeletons before. The stories always mention the bones being carried off to one local museum or doctor or another. But not a single one of those bones found 100+ years ago can be accounted for now.

You would think at least one of these mounds would have been opened in modern times and at least one set of these giant bones would have excaped the 19th century still in its grave.

I've also tossed out the idea at times that these were Bigfoot/Sassquatch bones and that the locals buried them with honors for some reason.

The Firbolgs were taken over by the Fomorians (Muru) or Amorites. The Fomorians were known fore their large size and double rows of teeth.

The survivors came to the Ohio valley? Cmon.

Watch the other videos, or better yet read the books "The Nephilim Chronicles: Fallen Angels in the Ohio Valley" Over 300 hundred accounts of large skeletons are documented in the book in the British Isles and the Ohio Valley. A tall people called the "Dinaric" with a a unique head type of a high forehead and back of the head appearing 'cut away' is found in great numbers in England and the Ohio Valley. This skull type as also been found at the Gates of Damascus. The Dinaric can be historically tied to the Biblical Amorites. Conical mounds surrounded by a ditch or earthwork are prominent in England and the Ohio Valley. Burial mounds surrounded by a curb of stones are also documented in the Golan Heights, Jordan and Syria, the accounted homeland of the Amorites. The henge,( a circular earthwork with interior ditch and gateway aligned to a solar event) is found throughout the British Isles and the Ohio Valley.

Other than that...your right there are no similarities

The survivors came to the Ohio valley? Cmon.

Don't worry L, this self-promotional scam has been going for quite some time, including comment contributions to the A.I.A site circa 2009. Fritz Zimmerman is an "Independent historian, researcher, and author". Read - Unqualified, fringe. The below will provide a glimmer. Side note - Brad Lepper is well published in professional circles, is quite qualified to comment, and is being most polite. Can provide other data.

http://www.athensnews.com/ohio/article-32776-did-giants-roam-athens-county-back-in-the-day.html

Don't worry L, this self-promotional scam has been going for quite some time, including comment contributions to the A.I.A site circa 2009. Fritz Zimmerman is an "Independent historian, researcher, and author". Read - Unqualified, fringe. The below will provide a glimmer. Side note - Brad Lepper is well published in professional circles, is quite qualified to comment, and is being most polite. Can provide other data.

http://www.athensnews.com/ohio/article-32776-did-giants-roam-athens-county-back-in-the-day.html

I investigated over 700 mound and earthwork sites in Ohio, Indiana, West Virginia, Kentucky and Michigan. This was 13 years of field work. Vol. II of the "Nephilim Chronicles" "A Travel Guide to the Ancient Ruins in the Ohio valley" has photographs and directions to 222 mound and earthwork sites in these States. So, i am not really an amateur at this.

I believe these mounds should be preserved and not excavated by the universities. Thousands of mounds have been destroyed and universities still can not answer the questions as to WHO were the Allegewi (Adena) Hopewell, WHERE did they come from, nor Where did they go. And their the experts??? HA!

I investigated over 700 mound and earthwork sites in Ohio, Indiana, West Virginia, Kentucky and Michigan. This was 13 years of field work. Vol. II of the "Nephilim Chronicles" "A Travel Guide to the Ancient Ruins in the Ohio valley" has photographs and directions to 222 mound and earthwork sites in these States. So, i am not really an amateur at this.

I believe these mounds should be preserved and not excavated by the universities. Thousands of mounds have been destroyed and universities still can not answer the questions as to WHO were the Allegewi (Adena) Hopewell, WHERE did they come from, nor Where did they go. And their the experts??? HA!

So you have a doctorate or degree in archeology, anthropology or history? Probably all three? If not, yes you are an amateur. 13 years of fieldwork and two or three fringe publications none withstanding, sorry.

And yes, I consider that they're the experts.

Giant human skeletons with Upper Paleolithic traits of a protruding brow ridge, sloping forehead and massive jaws are documented across the Great Lakes region. As in the coastal regions, some of the giant skulls are endowed with a double row of teeth.

New discovery reveals archival documents and newspaper articles describing Cro Magnon Giant skeletons in the Great Lakes region.

WATCH THE VIDEO

Threads merged x 4

Please avoid starting multiple threads on what's essentially the same topic, its best to keep it consolidated to one discussion.

Thank you.

Can you tell me more about artifacts at 8:15? from post one.

I guess you are referring to the plummets or charm stones. These artifacts are associated with the Hunters and Fishers and found across Eurasia, the west and east coasts of North America. They are also found within the mounds in the Ohio Valley

apropos of nothing, but aren't there Native American legends about giants in that region?

I recall something from an old Andrew Tomas (I think it was Tomas, it was from the post-Chariots era of speculative history) book I was reading once.

I guess you are referring to the plummets or charm stones. These artifacts are associated with the Hunters and Fishers and found across Eurasia, the west and east coasts of North America. They are also found within the mounds in the Ohio Valley

Hi moundbuilder, do you have any web links you could share that talk about the charm stones? I'm interested to learn something about them... if they are " found across Eurasia, the west and east coasts of North America" And within the Ohio mounds.

i tried a web search on 'Eurasian charm stones' and ended up right back here on this page :P thanks.

As you envision yourself as a qualified researcher, please present you thesis in one concise paragraph. As a qualified researcher, this should present no particular problem.

It should be noted that the Adena component is not considered a culture, but a complex. The same is true of its successor, the Hopewell complex.

It should also be noted that utilizing notably dated news-clippings from eras in which biological/forensic anthropology studies had not been fully developed does little to support your position. There are currently no qualified indications of Amerindian statures outside of the normal range. Please see Lepper above.

Will await your thesis before further comment.

Just a quick question; where are the pictures of the bones? All I see is hills.

[Obi-Wan] Those aren't hills [/Obi-Wan]

[Obi-Wan] Those aren't hills [/Obi-Wan]

Erm so this is like a Jedi mind trick?

"These are not the hills you're looking for...." - #Jedi Hand wave#

Threads merged x 4

Please avoid starting multiple threads on what's essentially the same topic, its best to keep it consolidated to one discussion.

Thank you.

Oh grand master Saru...... you might as well merge the following thread as well, as it is basically the same person, giving the same references for the same subject, only in a different package.