Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can I buy a supernatural encyclopedia?

Pigeyman67

So i thought it would be cool to have like an encyclopedia on ghosts,demons and werewolves and stuff and info and how to kill them even if its made up it would be awesome to have if any one knows or if there even is one send me a link or some thing or give me a title.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pigeyman67

• Varkolak

• Rocketgirl

• Bracket

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was in middle school, I came across a book about magic creatures and it talked about where you could find them and other stuff. I don't remember what the book was called. But I remember it having lots of pictures. But try googling what you're looking for because there are books on just about anything you can think of.

So i thought it would be cool to have like an encyclopedia on ghosts,demons and werewolves and stuff and info and how to kill them even if its made up it would be awesome to have if any one knows or if there even is one send me a link or some thing or give me a title.

There's also websites for that.

There's also websites for that.

yea but I think it would be better to just u know like hold it in ur hand and beable to read it on the go and stuff

Honestly, the most entertaining read I have ever had was the Dungeonmaster guide to D&D. I never really played, but the level of detail they go into about the ghosts and goblins you find in dungeons is loads of fun.

Go to your local bookstore and search through the New Age and Occult section (Located near Religion). I did this just today and found some amazing finds. Theres a book called Monsters, I just came across this as I was browsing so I can't remember the authors name. But it goes through all different types of Monsters from Mythical, Demons, Angels, Werewolves and everything in between, its about 23$ Canadian but Im sure it's cheaper everywhere else xD

I picked up "The Dictionary Of Demons" by Michelle Belanger today. It has any accounted for demon, and a good paragraph or more of information per Demon. I haven't read through it enough to see if it explains how to get rid of them, however there is a ton of information in there. The book retails for about 30$ Canadian.

Great books to look at to add to a collection, or even to look through out of curiosity.

If I decide to pick up anymore books I'll post them here :)

Go to your local bookstore and search through the New Age and Occult section (Located near Religion). I did this just today and found some amazing finds. Theres a book called Monsters, I just came across this as I was browsing so I can't remember the authors name. But it goes through all different types of Monsters from Mythical, Demons, Angels, Werewolves and everything in between, its about 23$ Canadian but Im sure it's cheaper everywhere else xD

I picked up "The Dictionary Of Demons" by Michelle Belanger today. It has any accounted for demon, and a good paragraph or more of information per Demon. I haven't read through it enough to see if it explains how to get rid of them, however there is a ton of information in there. The book retails for about 30$ Canadian.

Great books to look at to add to a collection, or even to look through out of curiosity.

canada grody...lol jk thanks im glad some body could help me :tu:

Edited by Pigeyman67

thanks i just ordered the demon one and if it wasnt to mutch trouble could u get the name of author

the monster book????

Edited by Pigeyman67

Any decent book store should have several. If you can't find any, let me know, I've got about 20 by various authors in my library I'd gladly share with you.

Any decent book store should have several. If you can't find any, let me know, I've got about 20 by various authors in my library I'd gladly share with you.

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME PLEASE SHARE THEM :w00t:

well that didnt turn out right....

LOL

And you're welcome!

That's alright, Canada sucks, i know. 19 years here really makes you hate it haha.

I'll take a look through the website tonight to see if I can find it, if not I`ll probably head to the bookstore tomorrow, I`ll check it out then as well as see if there's any other books worth checking out. :)