Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A haunted flat?

Moon Gazer

I hope it's ok I just thought I would bump up this old post of mine to see if anyone else has any thoughts on it. It all happened a long time ago and said son in story is six in July! (time flies!).

Still completely baffles me and honestly haven't really had any bizarre unexplainable incidents since which makes me think it was the place, rather than something to do with us.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moon Gazer

• Moonshine

• White Crane Feather

• Nadia B.

Someone it going to tell you to set up a camera before stuff starts happening again so you can catch anything if it does.

Oooh I moved out of there years ago lol. I do believe that there is much more here than most of us can see but I tend to look for logical explanations first. I guess it bothers me that I was never able to get a logical explanation for this.

It's strange because I believe I once saw a ghost but I don't seem to feel a need to explain that one like I do this. Weird lol.

Oooh I moved out of there years ago lol. I do believe that there is much more here than most of us can see but I tend to look for logical explanations first. I guess it bothers me that I was never able to get a logical explanation for this.

It's strange because I believe I once saw a ghost but I don't seem to feel a need to explain that one like I do this. Weird lol.

I dont think you will ever get true validation of your experience.

Many years ago, Much like your self. A girlfriend and I rented a flat in the Burbs of our states city. We where thier for a few years and had no idea the other flats had a "resident". One particulare room was hard to keep people in for some reason? Few ever stayed more then a few weeks. One Girl wouldnt last the week out. Two young guys I drank with one night lasted two.

The one guy that did last, would tell us of figures he had seen in the room. But we would always dismiss his stories as attention seeking. In the end I think he just wouldn't bother telling us of his sightings any more

Eventually however, we too would have our Visit from this Fellow visitor. I was like your self, I wanted to disspell as much information I could. In our case the facts stood firm. What ever was in our flat that night entered and left with no sign, Or logical reason of how it had done so!

Its one of those things you learn to live with, with a Question mark.

Edited by TridentAA