Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Test for Psychics

HansBolman

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leah G.

• HansBolman

• booNyzarC

• Grok

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL One of you was surprisingly close. Attaching a pic. The object is my family heirloom. The family pickle. It is now 117 years old. During the summer of 1893, my grandfather was playing in the garden and found an old bottle. He also found a tiny cucumber on the vine. He shoved the cuke into the bottle where it grew. At the end of the summer, my great-grandmother pickled it. We've kept it ever since. (It has been in hiding at times over the years due to jealous relatives wishing to have our only family heirloom.) I carried it with me during my wedding. My brothers used to use it as a pick-up line when dating during the 70s... asking young ladies if they wished to see the family pickle. Now, we just keep it in case of nuclear holocaust. In the event of nuclear holocaust, we are going to break the seal and take a bite of the pickle. post-108915-0-14465600-1296923443_thumb.

haha thats a good one, i'll give myself a point for cucumber :rolleyes: ok my turn, theres something on my wall that I have just taken a photo of guess what it is!

Edited by HansBolman

I'm calling myself the closest I've ever been to guessing something right!!! I got something in the kitchen!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

ok, not really that close but closer than usual....

LOL I don't know beans about Malaysia. I decided to try to concentrate on this and saw an odd looking face of some sort of animal... lizard maybe? Also saw some sort of egyptian cat... then I was walking up to a house or garage. There was a fence like thing with a break in it as you got closer to the building. There was a dog, yellow like a lab and very frisky... a cat ran and the dog followed. Then saw someone open the door. the floor of the building was lower than the doorway.. had to step down to go inside.. then, following around to the left, there was a garage opening... and heard someone say, "I'm putting in a governor."

All in all, I have decided I should have behaved myself better during the late 60s and early 70s. :innocent:

Hi Hatch! Yeah, there is that influence from the 60s and 70s. (Darn. I should have added the phrase "woah Man" to my guess.) Anyway... made me curious about my "visions". Attaching a pic of some of what I saw. Quick sketch. Anyone know a place like this? Hmmm...maybe I need to start building a garage and a trellis/fence with lots of greenery around it? But then I would have to get a dog, too. And I'd have to find a guy who has somewhat skinny legs and wears blue jeans.. because he was the one working on whatever was in the garage. Hmmm... woah man.

Hope all of you are having a great afternoon/evening!

post-108915-0-62131600-1296948069_thumb.

It's a rug or some sort of tapestry, it has linear patterns.

Wow I came close again, pretty cool! Bug was the first thing that came to mind. Scorpion represents my astrological sign too!

Greenbay won the Superbowl! Woohoo!

Edited by Grok

Wow I came close again, pretty cool! Bug was the first thing that came to mind. Scorpion is my astrological sign too!

Greenbay won the Superbowl! Woohoo!

We watched the game too!! YIPPY GO GREEN BAY!!

Should I come up with the next thing? I'll just do it. I'll post the answer or the winner tomorrow morning. I'm going to look at it, internally say it, and visualize it periodically throughout the day and evening; the saying and visualization part is for those people whose abilities may be more telepathic or may operate in a different way. So...what am I looking at and visualizing? :-)

Edited by Grok

give a little clue like one sentence to get the ball rolling :tu:

Ok, piggy-backing off GrannyAngela's hint: most people have at least one.

I'm thinking toilet for some reason. Were you looking at your toilet? I sure hope I'm wrong about that.

OMGosh that is hilarious! No, not my toilet, LOL.

Not a hair either, Robbie333.

Oh THANK YOU!! Potty mouth!!!

I was thinking circular too but something in the kitchen, I'm still stuck!! Oh, wait it's a pot!!!!

Just a little experiment I'd like to run, I am looking at an object / item in my room concentrating on it as I write this. This isn't a trick, I'm genuinely interested to see if anyone who considers themself to have a psychic ability can get anywhere near to the object in question.

Bolman :alien:

Im focussing in on your object of interest

I see that you will lie in order to prove any reading to be incorrect

Oh THANK YOU!! Potty mouth!!!

I was thinking circular too but something in the kitchen, I'm still stuck!! Oh, wait it's a pot!!!!

LOL @ potty mouth! No, not a pot.

Im focussing in on your object of interest

I see that you will lie in order to prove any reading to be incorrect

Riiiight so that's why when I was focusing on a scorpion and Grok guessed bug I said they were correct?

Go troll somewhere else.. :ph34r: