Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Test for Psychics

HansBolman

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leah G.

• HansBolman

• booNyzarC

• Grok

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be posting it shortly, but think in terms of something very common/simple and small in size.

Edited by Grok

Hey Everyone, it's a paperclip. I'd say Hatch had the closest guess when she started off her post with "I was thinking circular..." LOL

Edited by Grok

Hey Everyone, it's a paperclip. I'd say Hatch had the closest guess when she started off her post with "I was thinking circular..." LOL

What am I holding in my hand right now. good luck.

I'm thinking something warm, like a cup of coffee or cocoa? Perhaps a small bowl of soup? Definitely something warm and consumable...

Oh wait, I'm eating a bowl of soup right now with a cup of coffee right next to me. Maybe I'm just projecting my own experience? :hmm:

I'm thinking something warm, like a cup of coffee or cocoa? Perhaps a small bowl of soup? Definitely something warm and consumable...

Oh wait, I'm eating a bowl of soup right now with a cup of coffee right next to me. Maybe I'm just projecting my own experience? :hmm:

I am impressed. Maybe I am easy to read. I will tell tonight cause I am excited to and I will let someone else try it.

Hahahhaa It's a warm baby bottle and a baby!!!!!!!!

What was interesting is in my right hand was the warm babies bottle and I was holding my baby in my left hand holding her hand so bravo. You know who you are and how you were correct. Thanks ST

What was interesting is in my right hand was the warm babies bottle and I was holding my baby in my left hand holding her hand so bravo. You know who you are and how you were correct. Thanks ST

Wow, excellent job Hatch!

ST, whenever it's your turn, someone tends to come close or guess it correctly so maybe you are easier to read...or maybe you just project the answer better than the rest of us. LOL

Edited by Grok

I can't take credit for that one!! It was an educated guess besides, ST and I connect real easy, it feels like cheating. booNyzarC was the closest and he should take the next turn.

LOL I think your answer counts. But I actually think he and I both came in second because I said a hand and booNyzarC said it was something consumable. No offense booNyzarC!

I don't want to take the next turn though, so please go ahead booNyzarC!

Edited by Grok

LOL I think your answer counts. But I actually think I came in second because I said "a hand." BooNyzarC said it was something consumable. No offense BooNyarC! :-)

I don't want to take the next turn though, so please go ahead BNC!

Sorry Grok, I didn't go back and look at all of them. Seems like lots of people got really close!!

Ok I have a bit of a different one, I have a book on my desk can anyone tell me the date it was published or anything about the content? (It's not the bible)

Ok I have a bit of a different one, I have a book on my desk can anyone tell me the date it was published or anything about the content? (It's not the bible)

1968 science.

or maybe one of my fiction books?? I wish!!!

welcome to the thread johnnyBravo, you were very close with two of your guesses! The book does involve ships in a big way and it is historical! Any idea on date? :rofl:

Edited by HansBolman

:w00t: The picture i see is old wooden ships rocking about in the water.

Going to take a wild guess and say 1600-1800's, but im thinking that is the date the story is about.

Is it a journal?

Edited by JohnnyBravo

heh I'll give you it, the book was published 1775 and is about Sir Francis Drake's voyages around the world 1577-1580 (as well as a couple of others). It has lots of old etchings of his ship in various places. Ill post a couple of pictures I took from it that I was visualising:post-96681-0-51037100-1297279744_thumb.j