Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Test for Psychics

HansBolman

Awesome book man.

The picture i had in mind was also hand drawn black and white. But 2D and from the side, with 2 ships.

Pshychic college here i come.

MiNd BogGliNg :wacko:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leah G.

• HansBolman

• booNyzarC

• Grok

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome book man.

The picture i had in mind was also hand drawn black and white. But 2D and from the side, with 2 ships.

Pshychic college here i come.

MiNd BogGliNg :wacko:

If you find that college, let me know, seems I need some classes!!!

Well that was quick. Cool book Hans. :tu:

Alright, I've got one. Hint: I can hold it in one hand.

A remote control!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, for some reason I usually have a hard time guessing booNyzarC's items LOL, but I'll guess that it's a handle, luggage.

Edited by Grok

Coolio, carrying on with my theme of strange objects I have another one. The clue is this object is old and man-made but broken from what it originally was. Can you guess the country / area it came from and what it is?

Coolio, carrying on with my theme of strange objects I have another one. The clue is this object is old and man-made but broken from what it originally was. Can you guess the country / area it came from and what it is?

Is it a wooden horse?

If you find that college, let me know, seems I need some classes!!!

When i astral project tonight, I'll swing by your place and we'll go together :alien:

Just a little experiment I'd like to run, I am looking at an object / item in my room concentrating on it as I write this. This isn't a trick, I'm genuinely interested to see if anyone who considers themself to have a psychic ability can get anywhere near to the object in question.

Bolman :alien:

mmmm...perhaps im late in reasponding..something round? magic 8 ball?

I think maybe it was a bit too strange :rofl: Although whoever said it was round was closest I guess...It was a neolithic sculpture of a mans head from Mali in Africa:

post-96681-0-88638200-1297535396_thumb.j

I think maybe it was a bit too strange :rofl: Although whoever said it was round was closest I guess...It was a neolithic sculpture of a mans head from Mali in Africa:

BZZZZZZZZZZZZ Wrong again, but but but....

Ok my turn :devil: lol

I have something before me, It consists of two different material that was stuck together.

I will post a pic if i can get my stupid phone to connect to the computer.

O.K. I want to give this a shot just for fun. I have no psychic abilities that I am aware of but as soon as I read your post three things came to mind: 1. Velcro 2. static cling and 3. a wad of gum with a piece a paper stuck to it (like a post-it note) :huh: