Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Soaring UFO sightings near record high

UM-Bot

news icon rFrom a translucent, saucer-shaped object in British Columbia to mysterious lights buzzing motorists in New Brunswick, Canadians are on their way to reporting a record number of UFO sightings this year. More than 400 stories of curious encounters were filed through the end of July, compared with just over 300 by this time last year, says Ufology Research of Manitoba, a group that tracks reports of unidentified flying objects.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: The Star

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• doomgirl

• Blood Angel

• bluelight

• strangel

Top Posters In This Topic

There always seems to be sightings all over the place but here in Australia, are we just boring, or not drinking the right water laugh.gif

doomie, i've had a few submitted to me, that concern austrailia. I recieved a photo from brisbane taken two weeks ago...

Saying that though your government probably recieves around one hundred sightings a day. The MOD (UK) admitted they recieve up to a thousand reports a day.

You want to try living in the North East of England for lack of sitings, they are non existent!!!! abduct.gif

Hey! Were ya going! Wait for me! abduct.gif

Interesting that they get that number of strange sightings!