Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

U.M's Third Paranormal Photomanip Challenge!

TwilightSilver

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TwilightSilver

• Tia

• Nadia B.

• Binaural Ubiety

Great work RedSquirrel, thanks for starting us off. :yes:

Did anyone see mine? I guess I'll remove the spoiler tags then...

Ectoplasmic Manifestation :lol:

062hq.jpg

I may enter a second if I get around to it (depending on how long the competition lasts)

Edit: Been trying to upload a quality image of an appropriate size lol

Edited by lucyska

My first attempt. The tube can be pretty creepy sometimes so I thought it would make a nice setting for a ghost photo.

Mind the gap!

post-40143-0-40413100-1297780832_thumb.j

My first attempt. The tube can be pretty creepy sometimes so I thought it would make a nice setting for a ghost photo.

Mind the gap!

Nice! Do make a second!

Don't you hate that sudden and yet inevitable feeling that you entered the wrong image? After seeing the work, I realize that I am way out classed!

Great work all!

Don't you hate that sudden and yet inevitable feeling that you entered the wrong image? After seeing the work, I realize that I am way out classed!

Great work all!

What? Your out of body experience pic is awesome. Do some more :yes:

What? Your out of body experience pic is awesome. Do some more :yes:

This is not an entry into the contest, my two were submitted. This is simply a little something for the SilverThong's request.

Zombie (Done earlier last year)

11.jpg

Again, not an entry.

Great work all!

That out of body pic has a good chance RedSquirrel. I agree with ST. That's awesome and original.

I like Frank's subway pic too. It opened way bigger than my screen and when I scrolled over and saw that guy climbing out from under it, I about flipped.

Good work everybody. Keep them coming.

Nice entries so far. I've got another one in the works, not completely happy with it yet though so it'll be posted when it's done.

I hope we see a few more photos!

Great work all!

I was the first one to enter and no one even commented on mine!

I'll try make something, do we post them or PM them to you or what?Also here's an idea, we try make up a back story for our images too maybe? :unsure2: :unsure2: :unsure2: :unsure2: :unsure2: :unsure2:

I think I addressed this earlier, you put them in the thread so every one can see them! A back story is not needed, but certainly welcome. ;) Welcome to the contest if you do join!

And TheCowyard, don't feel bad!! It's not about replies/comments, it's about the winnings!!! LOL! (I would comment on your entry, but as the O.P. for the contest I think it would be unfair... :ph34r:)

Edited by TwilightSilver

I was the first one to enter and no one even commented on mine!

Sorry TheCowyard, your entry wouldn't open when I first tried to look at it that's why I didn't say anything. Now I've seen all the entries so far I just want to say great work everyone and keep them coming! :yes:

Mind the gap!

Way to go *Frank*! You successfully gave me a chill :D

Awesome zombie RedSquirrel, thanks for posting it up and I think it's a good entry :tu:

:innocent: had a little fun with my phone

C360_2011-02-1716-58-19.jpg

Edited by Davedini

My second photo. I thought some of the people in this old photograph looked a bit freaked out so of course a ghost was needed!

post-40143-0-98566100-1298031650_thumb.j

My second photo. I thought some of the people in this old photograph looked a bit freaked out so of course a ghost was needed!

Looks great this one my fav so far :tu: .

Wish I knew what I was doing to have a go myself :no: