Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

For those who support Kerry and want Bush jailed

Stellar

This guy made a good point over at another forum actually...

On the one hand, people want Bush jailed for his unproven "direct involvement" in the atrocities and tortures committed at Abu Ghraib. But where is the outrage from the same people, when we have the Bush alternative on record for admitting that he committed atrocities? In Vietnam, many atrocities were pepetrated. Phone lines were connected to genitals, heads were blown off and other various assassinations, rapes, and entire villages were burned. Kerry admitted to partaking in these actions...

John Kerry wrote:

"There are all kinds of atrocities and I would have to say that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed..."

Where's the outrage?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• doomgirl

• jenk

• Stellar

Yeah you're right, where is the outrage. Something called a double standard is at work. laugh.gifwhistling2.gif

I hate both kerry and Bush so I say jail em both. It's a good thing I'm Canadian or I would be forced to decide which of these bozos to vote for. In Canada we at least have more than two parties......... which all suck as well..... sigh... sad.gif

Any way bush would not be jailed a million years!! We might want him to be but I think there is a bigger chance that a alien will travel across the milkyway to ask me a riddle that has been bugging it for a very long time.

By the way an alien did drop by my house today and asked that very thing.

"Answer this question with a yes or no: Will your next word be no?"

I'm stumped! blink.gif !

I'm glad I live in Australia and don't have to put up with either of them.

We just have little Johnny blink.gif

Like the choice between Blair or Howard is any better rolleyes.gif

... dontgetit.gif actually I take that back... Blair, Puppet of Bush, is far far better than Howard, Son of Thatcher.

On the one hand, people want Bush jailed for his unproven "direct involvement" in the atrocities and tortures committed at Abu Ghraib.

People actually want Bush jailed?!? Wait, don't answer that -- let me cling to the misguided belief that everyone on this planet possesses some measure of common sense; that bleeding heart, left-wing, lib wackos brainwashed to *that* extent don't reallllllly exist. <clamps eyes shut and chants "not there, not there, not there">. I've been outspoken about the abuse issue, but don't think he was directly responsible/involved, by any means wacko.gif

Yea, I've always thought it was funny how the rabid Kerry supporters are calling Bush a murderer and a baby killer and other lovely things, screaming about the blood on his hands and such, but are perfectly cool with what the Botox Bandit did. Bring it up and it's always something like "You're lying", "Don't bring that up, it's a dirty political smear tactic"... or better yet, "So what? At least _Kerry_ served!".

I try not to get involved in politics.

Ive already told myself that im never gonna vote, so oh well.

Let some other people ruin the country.

Considering what some rebel Iraqis have done to our people they have captured i honestly done give a crap what we did to them.

Im a bush supporter...and to be perfectly honest no matter who gets in the white house their gonna screw it up one way or the other..the only decision we make in november is what we feel is the lesser of two evils.