Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens Eat Humans!

Firestone66

Aliens eating humans ? Nah, nobody travels that far for take-away. :no:

LOL.... you'r killing me... :P:P

Will someone pass me the hot sauce?

Imagine getting back home and finding out there was none in the bag with your order of human.

Its not too different than us using DNA to Flip the Meat Chain on Cows,Or going to all the trouble to harvest Fish eggs we Eat just about everything on this Planet !

Its Like a Global Smorgesboard ! E.T would Love it !

And Take out He Does ! At the Speed of Light ! :rolleyes:

post-68971-0-79269100-1295906430_thumb.j

• Like 1

Hey Firestone66 , what a brilliant piece of logic , we have to keep an open mind , all things are possible , I think you're on to something here , but I'm not sure what ?

May be the human sacrifice was to beg for mercy not to be harvested ?

Why do I make such a bold statement, because there is proof in cultures across the planet that human sacrifice to the gods was a common practice. Mankind has always followed the direction of their respective gods, so that makes me wonder, what made humans tolerant of cannibalism across the planet, once upon a time. There is too much evidence in all cultural artwork that the living gods were actually aliens. You maybe wondering if aliens were part of our history, then they definitely must have had a part in making these monuments we find on earth. Then you might be wondering why would they help us only to eat us? Well wouldn't it make sense that these aliens needed to eat as well, and at the same time they showed their superiority over the human race? It is my theory the original priests were not human, they were aliens! The rituals that humanity has inherited are visually and psychologically effective. Is it these rituals that the aliens used to direct and tame the primitive human race?

could you post some of this "proof" of alien take out.

again, how have they been helping us and then decide to eat us.

yes, it would make sense that aliens would need to eat. but, if i had to guess they would most likely have some type of synthetic food or similar and i dont think that their diet would be in need of alot of protein. I just cant see them travelling all that way with no place to "hunt" and not eating for months or years at a time. If needing protein they would most likely need to eat everyday and i dont think they wouldve developed into the "frail" looking greys.

booNyzarC ~ Any secret service covers its tracks when it invades another country, what makes you think that an alien race wouldn't do the same? Maybe it wasn't necessary to hide in front of a primitive race. Nowadays, I believe it would be absolutely imperative to leave no traces in the interest of survival. If an alien race has the ability to make it to earth, doesn't it make sense that the could easily hide their identity.

well, youre statement here kind of nullifies your theory or proof. if they were able to hide their tracks... how did you find out this information? why is it then that all UFOs have lights or are bright orbs etc? How is it that they can still be spotted on radar? not a very good way to hide yourself for being so advanced is it.

What makes you think aliens wouldn't have the same detailed plans. What ever happened to those Neanderthals anyway? Is it possible that those hairy neanderthals weren't that tasting? If we have the ability to manipulate DNA, why wouldn't aliens have the same ability? Maybe Neanderthals were converted to homo sapiens through DNA manipulation. Why would they do this? They would get a suitable food source and at the same time the humans would provide labor. This is not an impossible idea.

again, another sign of extreme alien intelligence. these icky short dudes taste of shisen. "lets wait thousands of years for this "crop" ripen to be delicious. its only gonna a few days in space time. MMMMMMMM ..... hey... did you bring the salt? (that is....if they use seasonings on their foods).

Paxus you asked why wouldn't they just clone us? Well mankind hunts for the thrill, even if it means poaching. Why would aliens not have the same need for excitement. Maybe we are a delicacy to them. When mankind invades another country they break all the rules in a foreign country. Why wouldn't the same temptation exist for an alien race far far away from it's home. If we are game to the aliens then we humans on the earth are the real deal. They probably get turned on by our fear. A cloned human just doesn't cut it.

seems someone has recently started to watch the predator movies?

Dont forget we havent met any E.T`s They might just be Giant Porkers! Filled to the Brim wit-Human fiddley bits! :P

From incidents that happen around the world that involve mutilations of humans and cows as well it proves they after selective meats such as eyes and guts. These are not mutilations, they are only interested in our internal (nutrient rich) organs including our eyes. Mankind feels so superior on this planet that they cannot see themselves as a food source. Too funny.

Mankind without their weapons would become prey to many animals on the planet. What makes you think that an alien race couldn't play with us like a cat plays with a mouse before it eats us. My whole angle on this is any thing that can happen in mankinds civilization can exist with an Alien race. Why do you think an alien race would have strict moral standards when we mankind cannot maintain high morals as a whole in our civilization. In various religions or once followed myths there had been beasts thar devoured mankind. Why would it be hard to believe that these beasts were aliens.

• Like 1

In the tropics, mankind kills sharks only to keep their fins. Why would it be improbable that aliens would be just as selective? Maybe these parts are the only thing that is exceptable to their diet. In mankinds history there is evidence of a ritual act of devouring the eyes of the enemy. Why would it be improbable that they were following the example of their living gods? Seals only eat the guts and eyes of fish and just cause mankind doesn't make this part of their routine diet doesn't mean other beings won't. Man kind is so blinded by their self- centeredness they don't see the obvious. Like it says in your video, millions have abducted only to be returned without their guts and eyes.

I didn't say that aliens do not use us as food, if you clicked on my links you would have found that out.

I said just by saying sacrifice to gods means aliens eat people is a poor hypothesis. I think that you may be

thinking there are only one species of alien, when to what I have read, there are far more. As for how many are visiting

our planet, by research an estimated 32 species (that visit or have residence). They are here for different reasons, and not

all of them or even most of them use us as food. I would read into USO's. And Phil Schneider.

I would also look into Jaime Maussan.

• Like 1

Why do I make such a bold statement, because there is proof in cultures across the planet that human sacrifice to the gods was a common practice. Mankind has always followed the direction of their respective gods, so that makes me wonder, what made humans tolerant of cannibalism across the planet, once upon a time. There is too much evidence in all cultural artwork that the living gods were actually aliens. You maybe wondering if aliens were part of our history, then they definitely must have had a part in making these monuments we find on earth. Then you might be wondering why would they help us only to eat us? Well wouldn't it make sense that these aliens needed to eat as well, and at the same time they showed their superiority over the human race? It is my theory the original priests were not human, they were aliens! The rituals that humanity has inherited are visually and psychologically effective. Is it these rituals that the aliens used to direct and tame the primitive human race?

Well Im a New Zealand Maori ..before European influence we Maori never sacrificed humans to any God ..we ate them for dinner ..tasted like bacon so the story goes

Aliens eating humans ? Nah, nobody travels that far for take-away. :no:

I once made a forty mile round trip just for a KFC bargain bucket... dang that was some sweeet chicken! :yes:

I once made a forty mile round trip just for a KFC bargain bucket... dang that was some sweeet chicken! :yes:

Lo Well E.T might make a Fourty two Trillion mile jaunt for EAH

Everyone thinks distance is an issue when it comes to space travel. I am pretty sure mankind's ability to travel in comparisons to the technology of an alien race would be like a person on foot trying to keep up with a jet plane going supersonic. I think the biggest reason for coming to earth would be the same reason our scientists are searching for a planet that supports life under the conditions as we see it as humans. Humans on earth have contiplated the idea of finding a new home in space if life on the planet as we know it is in jeopardy. Who knows earth may support alien life. They the aliens are not visiting they are looking for a new home.

Everyone thinks distance is an issue when it comes to space travel.

LMFAO..... WOW.

Um....distance NOT an issue in space?

So no one ever has to solve this little riddle?

How do you suppose they got here?

I would believe that even if "wormholes" were used there would inevitably be a great distance of space that would be travelled.

This would be false i suppose if you also believed that these wormholes are "labelled" like streets and ALSO would take you directly straight to your destination. (EXAMPLE: a wormhole from a Mc Donalds in L.A. directly to a McD's in NY in an instant).

I am pretty sure mankind's ability to travel in comparisons to the technology of an alien race would be like a person on foot trying to keep up with a jet plane going supersonic. I think the biggest reason for coming to earth would be the same reason our scientists are searching for a planet that supports life under the conditions as we see it as humans. Humans on earth have contiplated the idea of finding a new home in space if life on the planet as we know it is in jeopardy. Who knows earth may support alien life. They the aliens are not visiting they are looking for a new home.

and in travelling these great distances, how would you summize survival?

How do you think they would know where to go?

What would be the farthest capable place to visit without starving, freezing, (absolute zero) getting hit by an object or getting hit with a blast of radiation/sun flare? ... just to name a few obstacles.

So, to zoom from galaxy to galaxy would be just insane and improbable IMHO. Travelling within a single galaxy, though i still say isnt happening ... til proven otherwise of course, is definetely more plausible scenario between the 2... with limited solar system type travels being the most common in all the Universe as we know it.

Edited by Universal Sight

Why is evidence of ancient gods evidence for aliens? Why isn't it evidence for demons?

Check out a doco called Ancient Aliens. My brother watched it and he is a stone cold skeptic but it even made him think

jumps into the pot as they stir in a few Beautiful women the Hot Tub dish of the night Shall have no Alien`s appetite short of yummy tiddley bits !

ITs afterall all in the way you Look at it.

Anyone For some B.B.Q Short ribs from a Cow,or Pig? :wacko:

Check out a doco called Ancient Aliens. My brother watched it and he is a stone cold skeptic but it even made him think

Mosy of these claims are unsubstantiated and far reaching. If one does the research on this particular subject you'll find many of these "sources" are not credible and are trying to meet their own agendas and sale their books. If you'll read a few posts on here you'll find plenty of evidence to the contrary on ancient aliens.

Mosy of these claims are unsubstantiated and far reaching. If one does the research on this particular subject you'll find many of these "sources" are not credible and are trying to meet their own agendas and sale their books. If you'll read a few posts on here you'll find plenty of evidence to the contrary on ancient aliens.

Well said arenee! :)

Here, let's help a bit with a link to a thread specialized for this topic. ;)

Hey! I was looking for that! Stupid slow phone..thanks BooNy! What would I do without you? I appreciate it! I can always count on you! I probably wouldn't have been able to add the link with my phone anyway.

yes. it will ven make a skeptic thnk. but, i personally believe that humans have been around alot linger than we know and their have been multiple "advanced" civilizations in the past with some type of catastrophe that wiped out most but not all of them each time in history. When will it be our turn? The cycle is sure to happen again.

jumps into the pot as they stir in a few Beautiful women the Hot Tub dish of the night Shall have no Alien`s appetite short of yummy tiddley bits !

ITs afterall all in the way you Look at it.

Anyone For some B.B.Q Short ribs from a Cow,or Pig? :wacko:

Say what?! :wacko:

:wacko:

Donkey doo doo to both of you!

It's very clear that almost all ancient cultures talked about beings that came from outer space or the heavens and there is tonnes of evidence to support ancient astronaut theory and not just 'unsubstantiated and far reaching'.

and what's with that thread? I'm up to page 4 now and it's some of the most stupid arguing I've had the misfortune of readiong! So far seems to be mainly about Giza, although HerNibs seemed to have gotten confused and thought people were marveling at ALL pyramids not just Giza...

Who cares about a pyramid, there's loads of other evidence all over the world that aliens may have been visiting Earth. Am I wasting my time with that thread?,....

You have people like FurthurBB and HerNibs saying things like "Why would gold be worth anything to anyone else if they had never seen or heard of it before? It really makes no sense unless you are looking at the universe and any intelligent beings that might be in it with an egocentric bias. "

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!

Oh the pain!

Do I have to read on?

Such ignorance gives me a belly ache!

Surely even children can guess that gold has some pretty amazing properties...

It's a very good conductor for a starters...

Do I really have to read on have to read on?

Sorry booN, you know I love you but after page 7 I decided I'm not reading 90 pages...

Maybe you can point out the good bits?

Edited by Paxus

LOL Paxus! :lol:

Nobody is forcing you to read it mate, and I'll admit that getting through the whole thread could be difficult. It took me two days to read the whole thing back when I joined UM and it has grown since then. As a matter of fact, it was the first thread I read here.

But it does address a lot of the supposed evidence presented for the AA hypothesis (I can't bring myself to refer to it as a theory, sorry). There are other threads as well, which address other points, but I don't have them bookmarked like that one.

(Edit: Removed lengthy quote.)

Edited by booNyzarC

LOL Paxus! :lol:

Nobody is forcing you to read it mate, and I'll admit that getting through the whole thread could be difficult. It took me two days to read the whole thing back when I joined UM and it has grown since then. As a matter of fact, it was the first thread I read here.

But it does address a lot of the supposed evidence presented for the AA hypothesis (I can't bring myself to refer to it as a theory, sorry). There are other threads as well, which address other points, but I don't have them bookmarked like that one.

(Edit: Removed lengthy quote.)

:)

Glad I can make you laugh.

Or should I be offended that you laughed at my pain? :huh:

Ok, maybe you can tell me why you think AAT is wrong?

All that evidence is still there regardless of there being one or two nutters in the field trying to sell books.

Which ones don't you agree with or which ones have been explained?

As far as I've seen, all of that evidence simply doesn't hold up under scrutiny mate. I couldn't possibly fit it all into one post, that is why there are multiple threads that go through the many points and refute them.

But your statement about there being all these ancient cultures talking about beings coming down from the heavens, as an example; the alien interpretation of this is a modern mythology not an ancient one. And arriving at an alien conclusion requires misrepresenting, mistranslating, or twisting ancient texts and anachronistically interpreting ancient art.

What are the most compelling pieces of evidence that have you convinced about the validity of the AA hypothesis?

Edited by booNyzarC