Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens Eat Humans!

Firestone66

I agree, USA and even Japan aren't logical choices for a council that alledgedly knows absoultely EVERYTHING about us, even our thoughts...

There are a couple of other things from PEW(?) (what's PEW? I would have thought it would be ProjectAtEearth) that 'don't gel' with me.

I can't remember what they are right now but when they come to mind I will post them here.

I think one of them is the way they describe all races to believe in one God.

Anyway, I don't want to put people off the site because, as I said it is really well worth the read. (I am working my way through every link on that page)

It is written in such a seemingly honest manner.

They point out that no alien can live on anyone else's planet and that includes breathing the air. This is something that stands out to me when compared with stories people tell of aliens walking around on Earth. (Having said that, they supposedly have methods to do just that which we might not recognise)

Hey Paxus...

From my understanding and from what the Project says is that the advanced races are spiritual but not religious and there is a difference. I think its more of an awareness of a higher energy...

And aliens cannot live long on Earth or other planets except their own. The same goes for us humans. They can only live a short period of time and I don't know how they do that. So ALL the rumors of alien bases on or under the Earth is simply false. There are none and never were. They were here in ancient times to help us but could not actually stay long.

Arp2 :rolleyes:

I agree, USA and even Japan aren't logical choices for a council that alledgedly knows absoultely EVERYTHING about us, even our thoughts...

There are a couple of other things from PEW(?) (what's PEW? I would have thought it would be ProjectAtEearth) that 'don't gel' with me.

I can't remember what they are right now but when they come to mind I will post them here.

I think one of them is the way they describe all races to believe in one God.

Anyway, I don't want to put people off the site because, as I said it is really well worth the read. (I am working my way through every link on that page)

It is written in such a seemingly honest manner.

They point out that no alien can live on anyone else's planet and that includes breathing the air. This is something that stands out to me when compared with stories people tell of aliens walking around on Earth. (Having said that, they supposedly have methods to do just that which we might not recognise)

Hey Paxus...

From my understanding and from what the Project says is that the advanced races are spiritual but not religious and there is a difference. I think its more of an awareness of a higher energy...

And aliens cannot live long on Earth or other planets except their own. The same goes for us humans. They can only live a short period of time and I don't know how they do that. So ALL the rumors of alien bases on or under the Earth is simply false. There are none and never were. They were here in ancient times to help us but could not actually stay long.

Arp2 :rolleyes:

@Paxus, The PEW = The Project at Earth Wiki - one of the information sources on The Project at Earth - as distinct from The Project itself. I didn't think a preposition warranted enough importance to be included in my acronym.

@AliensRPeople2, by "Denominations of ETH faithful" I'm referring to different group of humans who believe in different version of the ETH; eg those who believe aliens are malevolent are mutually exclusive with those who believe aliens are benevolent. I just did't understand why you chose to educate on the racial slur and not the cannibalistic slur.

Edited by Mangoze

@Paxus, The PEW = The Project at Earth Wiki - one of the information sources on The Project at Earth - as distinct from The Project itself. I didn't think a preposition warranted enough importance to be included in my acronym.

@AliensRPeople2, by "Denominations of ETH faithful" I'm referring to different group of humans who believe in different version of the ETH; eg those who believe aliens are malevolent are mutually exclusive with those who believe aliens are benevolent. I just did't understand why you chose to educate on the racial slur and not the cannibalistic slur.

But I have.... I have done that on several occasions earlier...

Arp2

I'm sorry to derail this thread - although I'm sure we all agree some of the things we're discussing now are more interesting than the notion that aliens are hunting us for food - anywhoo:

On the Project Earth Wiki, it often mentions that the government blackmails the aliens (sometimes it says more specifically, blackmailling them 'to stay hidden')....

If they are so powerful and all knowing/seeing (because of their HIGHLY advanced technology), how is it the nasty government could ever get the upper hand on them? How could they blackmail 'The Council' of aliens?

P.S. Thanks for clearing up The PEW = The Project at Earth Wiki - Mangoze ;)

Edited by Paxus

I'm sorry to derail this thread - although I'm sure we all agree some of the things we're discussing now are more interesting than the notion that aliens are hunting us for food - anywhoo:

On the Project Earth Wiki, it often mentions that the government blackmails the aliens (sometimes it says more specifically, blackmailling them 'to stay hidden')....

If they are so powerful and all knowing/seeing (because of their HIGHLY advanced technology), how is it the nasty government could ever get the upper hand on them? How could they blackmail 'The Council' of aliens?

P.S. Thanks for clearing up The PEW = The Project at Earth Wiki - Mangoze ;)

Are we still talking about the John Travolata ,Tom Cruise belief system here? When`s the Mother Ship going to arrive again? :rolleyes:

post-68971-0-30177300-1299959156_thumb.j

Are we still talking about the John Travolata ,Tom Cruise belief system here? When`s the Mother Ship going to arrive again? :rolleyes:

soon my friend... very soon....

scientology.gif

:alien:

soon my friend... very soon....

scientology.gif

:alien:

That shows you what a Line of @#$% that is , the Belief systems man makes are nothing more than patches of the minds fear of the unknown. You can quote me on that and please do remember When they come to Wine and Dine . I told you so . LoL! :wacko:

post-68971-0-78071900-1300040127_thumb.j

That shows you what a Line of @#$% that is , the Belief systems man makes are nothing more than patches of the minds fear of the unknown. You can quote me on that and please do remember When they come to Wine and Dine . I told you so . LoL! :wacko:

Xenu would be mad at you for that. And Tom Cruise too. Alcohol and glycol might be coming your way! :unsure2:

Xenu would be mad at you for that. And Tom Cruise too. Alcohol and glycol might be coming your way! :unsure2:

What's he gonna do behind that wall of something with a perpetual battery? I'm not scared of him. But then again, apparently there's a thetan around here somewhere.

What's he gonna do behind that wall of something with a perpetual battery? I'm not scared of him. But then again, apparently there's a thetan around here somewhere.

Good point...

Hey Xenu! You are dorky wannabe! Yeah, that's right, I'm talking to you! Neener neener! Stuck behind your force field! HAHAHAHAHA, you are a loser! Friggin idiot!

L. Ron Hubbard:

"You don't get rich writing science fiction. If you want to get rich, you start a religion."

"I'd like to start a religion. That's where the money is!"

"Y'know, we're all wasting our time writing this hack science fiction! You wanta make real money, you gotta start a religion!"

"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM. You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way you can control anybody is to lie to them."

Model Citizen...

• 4 months later...

Good point...

Hey Xenu! You are dorky wannabe! Yeah, that's right, I'm talking to you! Neener neener! Stuck behind your force field! HAHAHAHAHA, you are a loser! Friggin idiot!

L. Ron Hubbard:

"You don't get rich writing science fiction. If you want to get rich, you start a religion."

"I'd like to start a religion. That's where the money is!"

"Y'know, we're all wasting our time writing this hack science fiction! You wanta make real money, you gotta start a religion!"

"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM. You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way you can control anybody is to lie to them."

Model Citizen...

I like your last sentence, the hard core ugly truth.

Link to a vid of a man under hypnotic regression who is channeled by an extraterrestrial. Either hes a good actor, a good hoax, or the guy is crazy, or lol its for real. He is channeled by "Armesis" @ 23 mins, then starts talking about the greys harvesting us for flesh @ 41 mins.

link http://tvnz.co.nz/20-20-news/20-20-extras-abduction-and-armesis-54-43-2412204

Edited by constantine_337

Link to a vid of a man under hypnotic regression who is channeled by an extraterrestrial. Either hes a good actor, a good hoax, or the guy is crazy, or lol its for real. He is channeled by "Armesis" @ 23 mins, then starts talking about the greys harvesting us for flesh @ 41 mins.

link http://tvnz.co.nz/20-20-news/20-20-extras-abduction-and-armesis-54-43-2412204

Sounds about as entertaining as visiting the psych ward after they'd been out of lithium and antipsychotic medications for a couple of weeks.

Sounds about as entertaining as visiting the psych ward after they'd been out of lithium and antipsychotic medications for a couple of weeks.

Who needs a couple of weeks to see the light ? Tom ,and John believe ! Why not millions of others believe?

It is sad that talented actors as they both are believe this $^&!. One never knows what bends the mind on man. See ya when they Eat ya ! :wacko:

post-68971-0-87486700-1311823709_thumb.j

Maybe earth is a restaurant! (Possibly even fast food) :lol:

Lots of Hollywood references on the bottom of the page! Awesome!

It's a cook book!!!

(just don't serve me with olives.....yuck)

Humans taste gamey anyhow. :innocent:

• 2 weeks later...

Why do I make such a bold statement, because there is proof in cultures across the planet that human sacrifice to the gods was a common practice. Mankind has always followed the direction of their respective gods, so that makes me wonder, what made humans tolerant of cannibalism across the planet, once upon a time. There is too much evidence in all cultural artwork that the living gods were actually aliens. You maybe wondering if aliens were part of our history, then they definitely must have had a part in making these monuments we find on earth. Then you might be wondering why would they help us only to eat us? Well wouldn't it make sense that these aliens needed to eat as well, and at the same time they showed their superiority over the human race? It is my theory the original priests were not human, they were aliens! The rituals that humanity has inherited are visually and psychologically effective. Is it these rituals that the aliens used to direct and tame the primitive human race?

Hmm. Interesting. Lets assume aliens exist, and likewise that they visited Earth in the distant past. First, I would imagine, if you have the capability and the technology to travel vast distances through space, you probably have the food and water thing covered. Even if you don't, how do you know you can eat anything on the planet you are visiting? In many ancient alien stories, the aliens stayed in their suits or out of contact with the local inhabitants. Maybe they did this for a reason (assuming the stories are factual)? If they would not take a chance breathing our air, they certainly would not take a chance eating anything, or anyone. Next; usually with ritual sacrifice and cannibalism it was usually a sacrifice TO THE GODS. I don't know of any stories where it is said specifically that these gods ate humans. There may be some, I just don't know of any. I would imagine that if we were to go to a planet (assuming we ever develop the technology) that had intelligent life, we would probably have the same problems and if these intelligent beings on this world were less advanced than us, I would assume that we would probably be looked upon as gods ourselves depending on how advanced they were compared to us. Then again, maybe not. I doubt we could safely eat anything our kind hosts offered us though. If you live in the US and you go to Mexico and drink the water, what happens sometimes? You get Montezuma's revenge, and that's from bacteria and protozoa that are native to the same world we live on. Imagine how bad it could be if the bacteria were from another completely different planet. I don't think I would want to find out.

• 1 year later...

@Kyle... Why would aliens take a risk eating humans? Well they wouldn't. Not until they prepared us to be edible to their liking in the same manner humans prepare their food to be safe for eating. Humans heat there food to kill parasites that exist in raw meat, humans use pesticides in crops to kill insects. Aliens on the other hand would most definitely have far superior knowledge in science which leads me to think that they would have the ability to neutralize any threat that Human meat would have to their health. Yup, yup

Have you ever seen the Galley in a Star-Ship ? the Food vending machines are way High tech ! Dump in a few tipped Cows,Humans,ect earth like creatures,not all just from earth,mix it up with a few Vulcans,and Romulians or what ever there taste may be ,And Presto ! the machine spits out a perfect 1/4 pounder wit cheese ! Se how wonderful the Alien`s have it down !

THink about it ! :tu:

I'd imagine the aliens or humans if they tried to consume eachother would become pretty sick. I'm sure humans or the hairy type alien may look pretty tasty to a Reptilian.

The works of Zecheria Sitchin, Michael Tsarian, David Icke and others explain all of this in great detail, truth translated from ancient texts and information, stuff tgat has been ridiculed to keep us from believing it. Good Luck x

The works of Zecheria Sitchin, Michael Tsarian, David Icke and others explain all of this in great detail, truth translated from ancient texts and information, stuff tgat has been ridiculed to keep us from believing it. Good Luck x

Zacharia Sitchin didn't 'explain' anything, but made up a lot.

Same for the rest.

• Like 2