Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens Eat Humans!

Firestone66

I actually did not mind that to begin with, pity is it all goes downhill when she opens her mouth. Maybe she should consider doing the next one in a bikini or something, maybe I could sit through all of it then. Maybe.

Yeah ! Its always the beautiful ones they point there mind bender rays`s at Mrs.Thomas needs to get her tail to texas for a proper B.B.Q ! We even Cook those palideaians or what ever`s she thinks are eating us?

I vote we Start a poster Pin up board on all these Ladys of the Dark Side of the E.T. belief system!

We can Call it " Way Far Out Hotties"

post-68971-0-72485600-1298732912_thumb.j

I actually did not mind that to begin with, pity is it all goes downhill when she opens her mouth. Maybe she should consider doing the next one in a bikini or something, maybe I could sit through all of it then. Maybe.

:lol: Yes, that pretty much sums it up psyche. But, unlike you, I couldn't stop watching. :lol:

Why do I make such a bold statement, because there is proof in cultures across the planet that human sacrifice to the gods was a common practice. Mankind has always followed the direction of their respective gods, so that makes me wonder, what made humans tolerant of cannibalism across the planet, once upon a time. There is too much evidence in all cultural artwork that the living gods were actually aliens. You maybe wondering if aliens were part of our history, then they definitely must have had a part in making these monuments we find on earth. Then you might be wondering why would they help us only to eat us? Well wouldn't it make sense that these aliens needed to eat as well, and at the same time they showed their superiority over the human race? It is my theory the original priests were not human, they were aliens! The rituals that humanity has inherited are visually and psychologically effective. Is it these rituals that the aliens used to direct and tame the primitive human race?

so, what did they eat before they got here then, if humans are their food of choice?

so, what did they eat before they got here then, if humans are their food of choice?

Silly ! Thats why there are no Green Martians Left ! :alien:

post-68971-0-59750900-1298778033_thumb.j

I am sorry to hear that, I hope all goes well for you and your Dad.

Aww... thanks, psyche101... much appreciated... :yes:

Very kind of you!

Arp2

This is actually a very good question, 150+ replies to the subject and no one asks what they ate before. My response to this question is that it was not neanderthals, because they were tooo hairy. Genetic manipulations to the neanderthals, made humans of today edible. The genetic manipulations were made in reflection of what the Aliens are used of from their place of origin.

Yeah ! And All the Aliens Eat all the eHumans they can catch,Flip over,probe along with Cows and other Earth Creatures ANd Quickly Deep Fry them in there Gaylatic Deep Fryers.

Now Thats a Factiod you can taker to any Bank ,near Beatlejuice ! :rolleyes:

Who's to say that they would deep fry them, maybe the eat them raw as many species on the planet do with their prey.

This is actually a very good question, 150+ replies to the subject and no one asks what they ate before. My response to this question is that it was not neanderthals, because they were tooo hairy. Genetic manipulations to the neanderthals, made humans of today edible. The genetic manipulations were made in reflection of what the Aliens are used of from their place of origin.

So do you mean to say that they ate human like creatures before they stumbled on earth and manipulated Neanderthals to meet their dietary needs or did you just not answer the question at all? I'm confused...

Yeah ! Its always the beautiful ones they point there mind bender rays`s at Mrs.Thomas needs to get her tail to texas for a proper B.B.Q ! We even Cook those palideaians or what ever`s she thinks are eating us?

Yeah, she was a bit of alright hey! I hope she reads this and takes up that option I expressed.

I vote we Start a poster Pin up board on all these Ladys of the Dark Side of the E.T. belief system!

We can Call it " Way Far Out Hotties"

Sweet as! Women of Sci Fi! :w00t: Let me know where to find the thread. Not going to be a short list that one! I expect 7 of 9 to top it though.

:lol: Yes, that pretty much sums it up psyche. But, unlike you, I couldn't stop watching. :lol:

In this instance, watching is favourable over listening.

Aww... thanks, psyche101... much appreciated... :yes:

Very kind of you!

Arp2

Most welcome, I miss my Dad tremendously.

How is he doing?

Yeah, she was a bit of alright hey! I hope she reads this and takes up that option I expressed.

Sweet as! Women of Sci Fi! :w00t: Let me know where to find the thread. Not going to be a short list that one! I expect 7 of 9 to top it though.

In this instance, watching is favourable over listening.

Uhhh, I know I haven't been here long but 7 of 9 is MINE!! You understand me psyche....she's MINE! :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:

Most welcome, I miss my Dad tremendously.

How is he doing?

Yes, I was just going to ask this but speedracer here beat me to it...as usual... :P

Edited by arenee

Uhhh, I know I haven't been here long but 7 of 9 is MINE!! You understand me psyche....she's MINE! :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:

Yes, I was just going to ask this but speedracer here beat me to it...as usual... :P

? What about Nine of TEN? OR FOURTY TWO SCUDOO ! :rolleyes:

post-68971-0-90335000-1299038939_thumb.j

No way, she's mine and I'm not switchin'

Unless Pax gets jealous, then I'll give her up...maybe. ;)

Edited by arenee

I'm really sorry, but this entire post and the premise of your whole thread is utterly ridiculous. Aliens don't eat humans. Aliens aren't even here as far as we can confirm.

You are grasping at straws for this whole thing.

And you are free to cry about how you are creating something by starting this thread all you want, but you haven't really created anything but nonsense.

You haven't really addressed any of the valid points that people have raised. You haven't backed up your premise with anything other than imagination. This entire thread, from start to finish, is complete nonsense.

Sorry.

Your vision is very narrow~minded Boony, Maybe I could put into a few sentences for you. First and most important point, if Aliens chose earth they are not here for sight~seeing, there are here because the necessities of life on earth are the same as theirs. If aliens have the science to get here, they have the science to make this planet favorable to them. Evolution is the key to understanding what aliens might be. To think that aliens would be all professors would be foolish, they would be just as diverse if not more than humans. If they have reached earth that means that they have struggled with the same evolutionary dilemas of rising to the top of their food chain, as an intelligent species they would have endured the same social problems that humans face today. Good and evil, triumphs and downfalls would still exist for the alien race in reflection of its diversity. Aliens will not be uniform, just as the human race is not. Evolution is diversity, to ignore it and think that an Alien race is not diverse is nonsense. Not one human on this planet can represent us all, to think one can is nonsense. To think that and alien race would be restricted in evolution would be foolish. Not all aliens will eat humans as not all humans eat pork, but the ones that do will do it for different reasons. One reason would be delicacy, and the other would be psychological warfare. Take a look through the perspective of evolution and you will see that the possibility is not impossible.

So do you mean to say that they ate human like creatures before they stumbled on earth and manipulated Neanderthals to meet their dietary needs or did you just not answer the question at all? I'm confused...

No I am not saying that, humans add spices to their food, but aliens coming from a different planet would have to do more than that, like changing our DNA to suit their tastes.

I gota say, just when I thought I was impressed, you beat it, I am liking yo more all the time. :w00t:

There is no mine in the collective baby! She is yours and mine, so are you and so am I, as is Boon and Pax - or Pax will be as soon as he comes around to the skeptical side of things, then we make him an alien. Ironic that.

We are just all caring souls!

Seriously, I hope the fella is back on his feet and all is well.

And T Pol.

Mmmmm T Pol.

Your vision is very narrow~minded Boony, Maybe I could put into a few sentences for you. First and most important point, if Aliens chose earth they are not here for sight~seeing, there are here because the necessities of life on earth are the same as theirs. If aliens have the science to get here, they have the science to make this planet favorable to them. Evolution is the key to understanding what aliens might be. To think that aliens would be all professors would be foolish, they would be just as diverse if not more than humans. If they have reached earth that means that they have struggled with the same evolutionary dilemas of rising to the top of their food chain, as an intelligent species they would have endured the same social problems that humans face today. Good and evil, triumphs and downfalls would still exist for the alien race in reflection of its diversity. Aliens will not be uniform, just as the human race is not. Evolution is diversity, to ignore it and think that an Alien race is not diverse is nonsense. Not one human on this planet can represent us all, to think one can is nonsense. To think that and alien race would be restricted in evolution would be foolish. Not all aliens will eat humans as not all humans eat pork, but the ones that do will do it for different reasons. One reason would be delicacy, and the other would be psychological warfare. Take a look through the perspective of evolution and you will see that the possibility is not impossible.

So I take it you agree with Hawking's musings about Alien Life and that it could be as hostile as it could be benign?

So I take it you agree with Hawking's musings about Alien Life and that it could be as hostile as it could be benign?

Life is hostile, evolution is hostile, surviving is hostile. Just watch a few episodes from "Planet Earth". Aliens would face the same dilemmas in continuing its existence.

A Good Friend reminded of a Great Quote !

"It is not the strongest of the species that survive,nor the most Intelligent,but the one that is most adaptive to change" Charles Darwin.

p.s. Thank you Innerspace :rolleyes:

Life is hostile, evolution is hostile, surviving is hostile. Just watch a few episodes from "Planet Earth". Aliens would face the same dilemmas in continuing its existence.

I agree, you just seem to be echoing Hawking is all. His examples of Columbus and the natives seem to echo your posting. It makes sense that a species might rape it's own planet, and then attempt to find more resources. That does not seem so far fetched to me.

Edited by psyche101

A Good Friend reminded of a Great Quote !

"It is not the strongest of the species that survive,nor the most Intelligent,but the one that is most adaptive to change" Charles Darwin.

p.s. Thank you Innerspace :rolleyes:

And so true in our own development anyway. The strongest do not control, a collection of the weaker did. Politics.

I wonder how the Vulcans evolved.

T Pol MMMMMM T Pol.

naked_tpol.jpg

Edited by psyche101

Wow ! Its cold in that studio I can tell ! There ears are at attention! :rolleyes:

post-68971-0-41299300-1299043180_thumb.j

I gota say, just when I thought I was impressed, you beat it, I am liking yo more all the time. :w00t:

There is no mine in the collective baby! She is yours and mine, so are you and so am I, as is Boon and Pax - or Pax will be as soon as he comes around to the skeptical side of things, then we make him an alien. Ironic that.

You can have Seven as a Borg, I'll be happy to have her once the good doctor removed most of the implants and made her sexy. Then she was not part of the collective and can rightfully be called MINE.

No I am not saying that, humans add spices to their food, but aliens coming from a different planet would have to do more than that, like changing our DNA to suit their tastes.

So, then....what did they eat?