Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Eyed People

Toolite

So you don't think I saw a bum with black eyes? Or you don't think I can create wake induced lucid dreams? which is it?

since you asked,

i don't think you experience anything paranormal or shamanic. i think you have a highly charged imagination, and are prone to attention seeking.

in any case, think what you like about me and i'll do the same for you, how's that?

as for the ignore feature...i don't use it. i read what i choose and leave the rest. i don't need it blocked out.

But of course..... I forgot mulder has all the answers :)

Well, to this one you made the answer pretty obvious.

since you asked,

i don't think you experience anything paranormal or shamanic. i think you have a highly charged imagination, and are prone to attention seeking.

in any case, think what you like about me and i'll do the same for you, how's that?

as for the ignore feature...i don't use it. i read what i choose and leave the rest. i don't need it blocked out.

Excellent, and I think you are very angry and miss informed prone to holding grudges and emotional outbursts. We can leave it at that.

I think we are in agreement..... Truce.

since you asked,

I concur with this diagnosis.

I concur with this diagnosis.

Wait a minute I thought you thought I was loony or overly imaginative. Now you say I'm an atention seeker to which is it man. You have a brain, so you should know with a little research there are plenty of people like me.

You always come through mulder I knew would, that's why I love you so much....consistancy is a rare thing.

Luv u brother.

Edited by Seeker79

You always come through mulder I knew would, that's why I love you so much....consistancy is a rare thing.

Luv u brother.

And now, im creeped out.

I like this site because so many things are always going..on... and its never what it looks like...

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

I did some more research on the black eyes... the stories I found were interesting... to summarize what they had in common that they shared was that they felt freightened, that those people were not human, that they made a request of some kind, and the sorrow coming from them, and that they disappeared instead of walking away..

Because two of them that I saw it on I know their eyes don't stay black... One I see every week and I could say confidently that it's a possession of some kind...but, their soul still has a say or fade in and out... When I get a chance I am going to visit the second one to see if I see it again... and I am going to take a picture for Mulder..(lol)

All the Glory Belongs To God Forever!

I did some more research on the black eyes... the stories I found were interesting... to summarize what they had in common that they shared was that they felt freightened, that those people were not human, that they made a request of some kind, and the sorrow coming from them, and that they disappeared instead of walking away..

Because two of them that I saw it on I know their eyes don't stay black... One I see every week and I could say confidently that it's a possession of some kind...but, their soul still has a say or fade in and out... When I get a chance I am going to visit the second one to see if I see it again... and I am going to take a picture for Mulder..(lol)

Watch out. If it is something evil, don't get it's atention!

what makes you rule out the possibility of hallucination?

Meh... two thing spring to mind here. Number one is that many drugs cause your pupils to dilate and your eyes to appear black. This would also cause the salivating and erratic behaviour previously mentioned.

But then also, there's this:

http://www.forteantimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1345&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=d3eea471500ed02cc62a1e977f11634a

So it's either demon children or kids on E, basically...

Watch out. If it is something evil, don't get it's atention!

Seeker I say this on everything that I love.. To be able to be in the realm and all parts of the realm - in your mind you must know and in your heart you must know that evil has no authority over you... I was given protection a couple of years ago and have angels with me at all times but, in reality you must first understand who you are.. So that you can stand. The ghost that I deal with are in torment and they come automatically with demons because the demons are able to attach themselves to them.. I know my Father is a great Father so I don't fear them and can ignore them so that I can learn... Everything has it's rightful place and we that are spiritual have to learn that lesson...

what makes you rule out the possibility of hallucination?

For me or others I would say in my opinion that the possiblity of a hallucination would be impossible... One thing I love about God is when He is revealing a gift He'll do it so that we can connect and understand the experiences with those who share the experience... The stories I read were from a business owner and military etc... and only how I can say yes is because I too experienced it...and can relate to it.. If different people around the world can proclaim the same and those people are different races, age and religion how can we say it's not true..

I love the spiritual realm... I love the learning and I share whether people agree with me or not because I feel that everyone has something locked in them.. One day I might share experience that they too can relate to and open doors that have dormant for long periods of time..

Meh... two thing spring to mind here. Number one is that many drugs cause your pupils to dilate and your eyes to appear black. This would also cause the salivating and erratic behaviour previously mentioned.

But then also, there's this:

http://www.forteantimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1345&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=d3eea471500ed02cc62a1e977f11634a

So it's either demon children or kids on E, basically...

I believe we as the world is not informed that there are demon possessions on certain levels.. on different levels... Their eyes don't stay black and I am sure they are not aware of the possession (that individual) I definately want to know more..

• Like 1

For me or others I would say in my opinion that the possiblity of a hallucination would be impossible... One thing I love about God is when He is revealing a gift He'll do it so that we can connect and understand the experiences with those who share the experience... The stories I read were from a business owner and military etc... and only how I can say yes is because I too experienced it...and can relate to it.. If different people around the world can proclaim the same and those people are different races, age and religion how can we say it's not true..

I love the spiritual realm... I love the learning and I share whether people agree with me or not because I feel that everyone has something locked in them.. One day I might share experience that they too can relate to and open doors that have dormant for long periods of time..

just because people have the same hallucination, doesn't mean its real.

the whole 'black eyed people are demons' thing is portrayed in MANY books, films, tv shows etc. the idea has already been planted into millions of people's heads. therefore, if several people, all prone to hallucination, are amongst those who have heard about this, there is a chance that a bunch of them will have a hallucination concerning it.

if several people had a hallucination about a unicorn, you wouldn't assume that unicorns are real. if none of those people had known what a unicorn was, however, and they all had an 'hallucination' of a horned horse at the same time, it would be reasonable to assume that they really saw it. this is not the case, however. the ideas of unicorns, and of black-eyed people, are already well known

Are you sure the eyes were black? I'm not trying to be funny, but my boyfriends eyes are so dark brown that depending on his mood, the lighting, the color he is wearing they sometimes look black. If someone were to glance at him or even stare at him in the right lighting and if he was angry they would swear his eyes were black where in reality they are just deep dark brown....just another option of what it could be

Seeker I say this on everything that I love.. To be able to be in the realm and all parts of the realm - in your mind you must know and in your heart you must know that evil has no authority over you... I was given protection a couple of years ago and have angels with me at all times but, in reality you must first understand who you are.. So that you can stand. The ghost that I deal with are in torment and they come automatically with demons because the demons are able to attach themselves to them.. I know my Father is a great Father so I don't fear them and can ignore them so that I can learn... Everything has it's rightful place and we that are spiritual have to learn that lesson...

Nice. I also gave up evil and fear of it. I to have understood that we that do not fear have power over it. Just be careful..... Physical evil is different. If we are really talking aout the possability of physical bodies that are possesed and controled by negative entities, (a concept that I have no experience with by the way). Then a physical attack is possible. Especially people on drugs. Start snapping pictures of it you might find yourself the center of attention. Spiritually you sound equiped to deal with it, but are you physically. Just be careful. :)

I guess that's why my root chakra scores were low. :)

Edited by Seeker79

You very well may be seeker If you search the forums, there's a plethora of material on them

Me? You dont think I'm possesed fo you? I'm not sure exactly what you ment. Material on who? I may very well be what....... Possesed? loony? Hehehe I have considered the loony part :)

Edited by Seeker79

I know that there is a few threads on this subject but I just have one or two things to throw in this mix. I know someone who has black eyes and there is nothing creepy about them. Just because someone has black eyes does not make them demons or possesed. There are varias reasons people have black eyes and being "Evil" is not one of them. I know more blue eyed creeps than black eyed creeps. The black eyed people you are talking about is an Urban Legend. There is no proof that any one with black eyes have done anything evil to anyone. They are not out there killing people or stealing children or anything like that! Maybe there are a bunch of people out there who have started their own cult and use black contact lens's as their identifer. Until they really try to do something horrible to you, why would you even think they are any different from you? This whole thread almost sounds racist. Just because you don't like the way someones eyes look is not a reason to even think for one minute that they are demon possessed. If someone gives you the creeps then stay away from them but don't start telling people that they might be demon possessed! I personaly do not believe in demons, they are intities made up by men. I do believe in good spirits and bad ones. I wish you could understand that there are no such thigs as demons. Please don't treat homeless people, who have black eyes, any different than the blue eyed ones. Their hunger is just the same as the next guys. But this thread is starting to go in a racist direction and it looks bad from my seat.

Rocketgirl B)

All of these stories of black-eyed people say that they were talking to these people and suddenly they noticed their eyes were pitch black. Maybe its just me, but I'm pretty sure that would be the first thing I noticed about someone! Evil seems to be depicted in movies and TV shows by black eyes. I wonder how many people witnessed this before it was used for entertainment? I bet not many.

this whole thing about black eyed people being demons is just too ridiculous to take seriously. next it will be omg did you see that guy with the big earlobes?? that means he's got demons!! :o

just because people have the same hallucination, doesn't mean its real.

the whole 'black eyed people are demons' thing is portrayed in MANY books, films, tv shows etc. the idea has already been planted into millions of people's heads. therefore, if several people, all prone to hallucination, are amongst those who have heard about this, there is a chance that a bunch of them will have a hallucination concerning it.

if several people had a hallucination about a unicorn, you wouldn't assume that unicorns are real. if none of those people had known what a unicorn was, however, and they all had an 'hallucination' of a horned horse at the same time, it would be reasonable to assume that they really saw it. this is not the case, however. the ideas of unicorns, and of black-eyed people, are already well known

I agree just because a person has the same hallucination doesn't mean it's real.. I am sure some people that suffer from hallucinations can share experiences.. But, I am spiritual and spiritually gifted.. You probably could convince me if what I am shown didn't come to pass but, when I'm shown spiritually and it comes to pass that's just confirmation and therefore makes me stronger and wiser in my gift.. I am one that does not need confirmation from people because I have God, Arch Angel, Angels_ and Spirit Guides what more can I need... Now I do allow people to close gaps for me but, I only take information from those that I have determined are gifted whether they are strong in the gift or not they still have something to offer because they carry the gift..

Are you sure the eyes were black? I'm not trying to be funny, but my boyfriends eyes are so dark brown that depending on his mood, the lighting, the color he is wearing they sometimes look black. If someone were to glance at him or even stare at him in the right lighting and if he was angry they would swear his eyes were black where in reality they are just deep dark brown....just another option of what it could be

The eyes are a pitch black and its the whole eye no white part within the eyeball.. they whole eyeball is black which even a person that has dark colored eyes still would have the white surrounding the iris I think its called.. but, anyway along with seeing you also get a feeling..

I know that there is a few threads on this subject but I just have one or two things to throw in this mix. I know someone who has black eyes and there is nothing creepy about them. Just because someone has black eyes does not make them demons or possesed. There are varias reasons people have black eyes and being "Evil" is not one of them. I know more blue eyed creeps than black eyed creeps. The black eyed people you are talking about is an Urban Legend. There is no proof that any one with black eyes have done anything evil to anyone. They are not out there killing people or stealing children or anything like that! Maybe there are a bunch of people out there who have started their own cult and use black contact lens's as their identifer. Until they really try to do something horrible to you, why would you even think they are any different from you? This whole thread almost sounds racist. Just because you don't like the way someones eyes look is not a reason to even think for one minute that they are demon possessed. If someone gives you the creeps then stay away from them but don't start telling people that they might be demon possessed! I personaly do not believe in demons, they are intities made up by men. I do believe in good spirits and bad ones. I wish you could understand that there are no such thigs as demons. Please don't treat homeless people, who have black eyes, any different than the blue eyed ones. Their hunger is just the same as the next guys. But this thread is starting to go in a racist direction and it looks bad from my seat.

Rocketgirl B)

I understand racism very well and it's meaning.. I am speaking spiritually.. A person that can not see or hear spiritually will not and I repeat will not be able to understand spiritual things.. Spiritual things are done out of the worldly norm.. Things that people can not duplicate... So I am only a believer because they are confirmed for me.. Like for instance on a simplier level.. I walking past a young woman that works at a place that frequent and I never talked to her and don't know her or anyone that she may know that I am aware of.. but, anyways when I looked at her this particular time something told me that she was in college and so I decided to seek confirmation from her.. I asked her and she said yes and how did I know that.. and I explained it to her..

In the natural for all too see whether spiritual or not.. no person is walking around with the total eye black but, some who are see by the gifted and have the experience can tell you that some have total black eyes.. the whole eye ball.. is black.. and not referring to a race or disadvantaged person.. Whether you are gifted or not I would always say pay attention to things that are posted so that you may learn..

Nice. I also gave up evil and fear of it. I to have understood that we that do not fear have power over it. Just be careful..... Physical evil is different. If we are really talking aout the possability of physical bodies that are possesed and controled by negative entities, (a concept that I have no experience with by the way). Then a physical attack is possible. Especially people on drugs. Start snapping pictures of it you might find yourself the center of attention. Spiritually you sound equiped to deal with it, but are you physically. Just be careful. :)

I guess that's why my root chakra scores were low. :)

Ok. Thank you for the warning.. but, when something is revealed to me in real time I'll just say.. I am more of spectator just paying attention.. I wouldn't do anything to put myself in danger... I said the picture thing just to tease Mulder about the spiritual realm.. And also I have others with me and stay with me at all times.. One time when a black shadow came near me - my first experience.. seeing shadows I was so terrified I couldn't move I was so scared or say anything but, One spoke on my behalf to the shadow and he went away.. but, I've had plenty experiences to know that they will stand when you can not.. on your behalf.. but, I won't go into detail on the forum - I don't think I ever will about that but, like you enough to share in a pm if you want to ask questions..