Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Eyed People

Toolite

One is spiritual strong she may even sense the purpose of the picture.. trying to avoid confrontation.. and then again the world is so big but, it's amazing how someone can be in your circle and you don't know it.. I see all kinds of things spiritually and sometimes they can not be revealed openingly... They can not and so I've learned not to.. I know you hold a gift but, I don't understand if you know it and are just playing like you don't or if you really are unaware.. So if you want to talk about something lets talk about that..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Well, id hope they are not so bigoted and egotistical, that someone cannot take a picture of their eye, so that you can share your experience with us, and use them as the evidence to back up your claim.

Id hope theyd be nice enough to help you.

Whats my gift?

I must say, that was the longest rambling line of illogical words I have seen in a very long time. Your whole post makes no sense and you actually sound like you are preaching a sermon. The existance of God cannot be proved, governments are corrupt by nature. There is no evidence of any kind to support your statements. The origonal subject matter is on the Blacke Eyed People. There is a fine line between reality and not reality. There is no proof of anything you say in your post, there is no proof of god or greys or any of of those things. Exactly how are we going to be transformed in the new age anyway? Well in any event, there is no proof of Black Eyed People or demon possession, or god or angles or, well the list goes on. My argument is that if the OP is the only one who sees these demon possessed BEP then maybe it is not reality. Just because someone has black eyes does not make them evil. She claims that ONLY she sees these changes and it is because ONLY she has been chosen to see it, I say not Reality, there are probably a hundred medical reasons why one would be seeing things that others cannot, and untill one rules out ALL OTHER POSSIBLITIES then it is NOT reality. So if you have something to contribute to the subject matter then by all means let us know.

Rocketgirl B)

I do want to understand why there is a line between the spiritual and not spiritual.. and the line is clear.. you just can't believe anything.. You mentioned an experience with ghost but, I bet you let a dr.. tell you you were sick and put you on medicine.. I've seen that a co-worker was just started getting visions.. and she had a vision that the building was going to collapse and we worked in a five story building and out of no where I said not this building but, later the twin towers came down.. when I say later I mean a couple of days later.. but, back to her in this where things were being revealed she became nervous and they put her on medicine.. I know for a fact if you can stand through what is being shown to you - you will benefit and not just yourself but, others too..

All The Glory BElongs To God Forever!

I do want to understand why there is a line between the spiritual and not spiritual.. and the line is clear.. you just can't believe anything.. You mentioned an experience with ghost but, I bet you let a dr.. tell you you were sick and put you on medicine.. I've seen that a co-worker was just started getting visions.. and she had a vision that the building was going to collapse and we worked in a five story building and out of no where I said not this building but, later the twin towers came down.. when I say later I mean a couple of days later.. but, back to her in this where things were being revealed she became nervous and they put her on medicine.. I know for a fact if you can stand through what is being shown to you - you will benefit and not just yourself but, others too..

You have no idea how spiritual I am. You really don't know anything about me which is evident in your postings. I know the differenc between spirituality and reality. I am a very spiritual person, and I don't believe in god or the bible or angles and still I am spititual. You need to stop trying your hand at anilizing me and look at your own true self. I am still saying that if YOU are the ONLY one who sees demon possessed black eyed people, well then maybe this is not a spiritual condition. Have you even tried to find out if there would be another reason for you being the only one who sees them or have you just decided that god chose you to see them, and if he did, what are you saposed to do about it?

Your claims are illogical and unprovable. There is NO FACTS from wich to base your arguments on as you ramble along from page to page. As you grow you will find a nice balance between the spiritual world and the reality world. Until then you will not be able to tell people that only you can see demons without people wanting to know how and why, and that sometimes it is NOT a spiritual reason that you are the only one seeing demon possessed people. You are young and you still have a long way to grow, learn about yourself before you try to tell me about me. Have you ever watched the move with Russle Crowe, "A beautiful ming?" You should, its a really good movie.

Rocketgirl B)

The earliest reference to a story about "black-eyed children (or people)" I can find is a 1998 story of such an encounter, told by Brian Bethel - a journalist from Abilene, Texas.

That no references to encounters appear before that, causes a serious twinge in my skepticism gland.

By 1998 we had various depictions of "black-eyed demonic people" in film and on tv. There has also been a popular mythology regarding "devil-children" growing since at least such depictions in "Village of the Damned" (1960 - remade 1995), which does not depict black-eyed children but their glowing eyes are definitely the focus of their unearthliness.

While I am aware there are some here who claim actual encounters with "black-eyed people", until there is real evidence that such entities exist I am going with the explanation these encounters are misremembered and the "sense of evil" is a suggestion from unconscious association to what we have been exposed to via the media.

Edited by Leonardo

Well, id hope they are not so bigoted and egotistical, that someone cannot take a picture of their eye, so that you can share your experience with us, and use them as the evidence to back up your claim.

Id hope theyd be nice enough to help you.

Whats my gift?

To see and hear spiritually.. Everyone that holds a gift is actually different from the next the key is to find out what your path is or what your mission is with your gift. We who are spiritual will have experiences that at some point we can share information because we can relate to the others experience but, it will always be for a different reason or purpose..for that individual. Our Will is powerful and so then we determine for ourselves the levels or dimensions we will accomplish in this life. We are spiritual first but, the world makes us or tries to make us non-spiritual so that you never really know who you are or all that you can accomplish.. sort of like a failed mission. Born with the mission and understand the mission but, lose the mission while on earth if you focus to much on the ways of the earth..

I see you differently and look at you differently because God pointed you out to me.. Your not a bad person and have a good heart.. I think and its just my opinion sometimes life just sucks. Everything giving to us is meant to make us grow and get stronger - never to break us.. and thats good to know so that we can continue to build off of our experiences and achieve higher levels because the realm is huge and intricate more than a mind can understand just when you master one thing another is revealed to you.. So there is a lot to do. As always I wish you the best in your journey.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

The earliest reference to a story about "black-eyed children (or people)" I can find is a 1998 story of such an encounter, told by Brian Bethel - a journalist from Abilene, Texas.

That no references to encounters appear before that, causes a serious twinge in my skepticism gland.

By 1998 we had various depictions of "black-eyed demonic people" in film and on tv. There has also been a popular mythology regarding "devil-children" growing since at least such depictions in "Village of the Damned" (1960 - remade 1995), which does not depict black-eyed children but their glowing eyes are definitely the focus of their unearthliness.

While I am aware there are some here who claim actual encounters with "black-eyed people", until there is real evidence that such entities exist I am going with the explanation these encounters are misremembered and the "sense of evil" is a suggestion from unconscious association to what we have been exposed to via the media.

You are totally right. I think Wes from Limp Bizkit is responsible for this...

I don't get what the point of constant arguing on this thread is.

"I see you differently and look at you differently because God pointed you out to me."

but only you, mulder. you lucky bugger, god has an eye on you.

Nothing far fetched about it mulder. 90% of my experiences are in an altered state. I call it a shamanic journy, some call it astrial projection.... You being a sceptic would call it wake induced lucid dreaming. Anything can happen in dreams right? It's the interpretation and nature that we don't agree on. The other 10% are the syncronistic events that I experience all the time.... So sure that can be a mental thing. I just don't beleive it is. Grudge eeeeheeemm j girl just likes takeing pot shots at me since I called her out about ridiculing people. Her humer is actually enjoyable sometimes. I also lead a highly active and spiritual life.

Anyway I'd be happy to take it up with either of you in pm or another thread.

Nothing far fetched about a bum with black eyes.... Drugs can do it.

my wife's eyes if I make her mad will become dark in color but that has something to do eye dilation and the multi-colored pigmentation in the eye. The white part remains white of course. I have heard of some possession cases however where even the shape of the persons face can change as they manifest the personality of a spirit. However I haven't directly seen any of this so its second hand but one guy was on television where many people testified to the effect of him becoming like a where-wolf. and the other one was a spontaneous deliverance in the middle of a mans sermon. The countenance of the man changed quite drastically on the video and the voice change quite drastically too. So if that is legit I suppose it could be connected to that but not sure really.

Edited by DustTheWind

Disgraceful Eyelike Beings / Disgraceful Popeyed People are not people. Their eyes are totally wicked, level the educator portion. They apply off an light of sinister. And they ofttimes ask for permit to preserve anthropomorphic homes or cars, and norm extraordinary alteration to the imperfect. I saved two reports that said that they don't convey up on a recording camera. It is executable of them cannot follow without you giving them permission. That senior contact is of component wonder, because of what Saw Schnoebelen told us. Statement was a factual vampire until he was transformed by the prayers of one individual to Deliverer Rescuer. After his induction, Eyeshade could discolor fangs when he craved to crapulence murder from a cause. He told us that when he was a vampire, he was never competent to preserve a soul's shelter unless they invited them in. When he and his wife went to a organization, as normalpeople , they would fair lay on the porch until their individual would eventually say something equal, "Symptomless Schnoebelen, satisfy see the DVD set Interview with an ex-vampire.

:huh:

They're cool. Imagine how bad ass they must be to just show up and scare everyone with their stare? Great power....wish I had it. :D