Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

U.S. can't link accused Army private

Persia

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DieChecker

• Raptor Witness

• The Silver Thong

• Persia

Why not just keep U.S. guessing, that way no one can say they've failed in their investigation? This release appears strategic to me.

I predict they won't find [a link] between sunrise and sunset, either.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Homeland security, this boy will not be seeing his home for sometime let alone a tree.

Here are some interesting comments from [Manning's lawyer,] entitled "PFC Bradley Manning Is Not Being Treated Like Every Other Detainee" - Jan. 26, 2011.

It would appear that he is being abused in prison while awaiting trial, after all. He has to say that he's "Ok" to a guard every five minutes during the day. That's torture in my book, especially when the brig shrink says it's unnecessary. They wake him up at night to see if he's OK, apparently several times. This has been going on for months.

Maybe the folks at the Pentagon need a lesson in human rights. After all, "Under God" .... means there's an Authority to make right of might, on earth, or has that slipped the minds of those left at the top?

Edited by Raptor Witness

U.S. can't link accused Army private to Assange

What? I thought they had log-in records and down-load records of exactly the same documents?

From the OP:

The officials say that while investigators have determined that Manning had allegedly unlawfully downloaded tens of thousands of documents onto his own computer and passed them to an unauthorized person, there is apparently no evidence he passed the files directly to Assange, or had any direct contact with the controversial WikiLeaks figure.

Oh. I see. Nothing to link to Assange. Not that he is Innocent. He is clearly guilty as hell and is going to be locked up for near the rest of his life. Good Job Son!! (Sarcasm!) Bradley Manning you are an idiot!!

Happy Valentines Day and Easter to you Manning, may you have many more behind bars.

Dick dastardly would catch them all, except the pigeon :w00t:

Edited by Belial

Yes let's kill the messenger.

This fellow committed espionage. What if what he handed over got 100,000 US soldiers killed. Whould you be so snarky and in his corner then. The act he commited is the same.

Would you defend a spy that handed over nuclear technology to say Cuba? The action is the same. Sensitive materials were given to a foreign national.

He is going to rot in military prison for the rest of his life and rightfully so.