Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World's oldest dog at 24?(168 in their years)

Still Waters

A miniature poodle who has had three owners, travelled the world, survived a rescue home, cataracts, glaucoma and at least two near-death experiences is being hailed as the world's oldest dog.

Believed by his current owner to be at least 23, and possibly 24, Uncle Chi-Chi makes Sako, the official Guinness record holder from Australia, look like a pup at only 22.

And he still makes light work of his 168 dog years, taking eight short walks a day in Manhattan's exclusive West Village where he has been doted on by film producer Frank Pavich for the last 15 years.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert1

• Still Waters

• Helen of Annoy

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank got married in Zadar, in Croatia, and Chi-Chi wore a scarf matching to Frank’s tie :yes:

He also sleeps about 22 hours a day “like a koala” says Frank, which is not surprising considering his age.

http://www.zadarskilist.hr/clanci/20102010/chichi-je-najstariji-pas-na-svijetu

Thank you, Still Waters, for posting this heart-warming story, I'm tired of cruelty and bad news.

Frank got married in Zadar, in Croatia, and Chi-Chi wore a scarf matching to Frank’s tie :yes:

He also sleeps about 22 hours a day “like a koala” says Frank, which is not surprising considering his age.

http://www.zadarskilist.hr/clanci/20102010/chichi-je-najstariji-pas-na-svijetu

Thank you, Still Waters, for posting this heart-warming story, I'm tired of cruelty and bad news.

Me too. :yes: