Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens, UFO,Crop Circle,Reptilian Past Births

Pari

About 2500 years ago, the people who had walked out of the divine world were trying to re-create their divine world which they had just lost. They were not successful. Later, during the next few generations, they had turned their roles (or births), into immortal roles (or births) so that their collective consciousness will continue playing an immortal role so as to create the grey aliens, UFOs, crop circle messages and so on until the end of the cycle when it was time for the re-creation of the divine world. Those births, which have become the past births playing the immortal roles are called reptilians. The second generation, after those who had walked out of the divine world, had programmed themselves to play the reptilian role or mapmaker role so as to explain the stories, structures and other evidences which they have left behind. I refer to these stories, structures and so on as 'evidences' because there will be helpful in forming a conclusion or judgment relating to the end of the cycle and the coming New Age. All the 'evidences' that have been created and left behind, by the ancient people for the end, will indicate that the ancient people knew of the end (of the cycle) and the coming New Age. They are signs that lets people know of the end (of the cycle) and the New Age. These 'evidences' will only be properly explained at the end, through using the spiritual knowledge (that will be used to re-create the divine world at the end of the cycle). The 3rd generation had done more than the 2nd generation (after the generation that had walked out of the divine world). The 3rd generation wanted to play God and enable people to see aliens, UFOs and give messages through various ways, including the crop circle messages. They wanted to be involved in bringing in the New World Order which includes getting the world government set up so that it can be brought into the new divine world. Through their collective consciousness those ancient people, of the third generation onwards, had programmed themselves to play the reptilian role through which people will see and experience aliens, UFOs, crop-circle messages and so on. For more please read the articles in the series titled, “Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes” (the link for which has been given below). One would be able to understand it better if one read all the articles in all the following series.

1. Quantum Mechanics, Hinduism & Brahma Kumaris

2. Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes

3. Snake Deities & the Naga Clan

4. 2012 Protection (During Destruction) and the Gathering for World Transformation

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pari

• Paxus

• arenee

• psyche101

Top Posters In This Topic

Pari,

By all means of respect, but it seems to me that you are basing your assertion on an assumption that can never be proven, rather the opposite, i.e. it has the facts going straight against it.

Cheers,

Badeskov

The spiritual energy of souls have to be energised at the end of each cycle because the corporeal world is sustained by our spiritual strength. The ancient Hindus had created spiritual theories based on the sciences and theories which might be 'possibilities' of how it might be. This is why they had said that the world is an illusion or that it is based on an illusion. Off course, one can use the existing sciences like how “we only see, touch and hear things based on what the brain interpretes” as one way of explaining this. The 'hologram theory' and the 'ability to create stuff through psychic power' may also be a reason why the ancient people had come up with this theory of the world being an illusion. There may also be others which people are discussing about. But in my opinion, our spiritual strength is also maintaining the corporeal world in existence. One might not be able to prove this because God re-energises us at the end of every cycle and so the corporeal world continues to exist. However, there is a possibility that the ancient people were trying to also say that the corporeal world is based on our spiritual strength and sustenance. This may also be a reason why the ancient people had provided for sustenance through spiritual purity. The sustenance of the corporeal world is through the mechanics of quantum physics. It is also through the use of the mechanics of quantum physics that the greys are being used in the various dimensions.

About 2500 years ago, the people who had walked out of the divine world were trying to re-create their divine world which they had just lost. They were not successful. Later, during the next few generations, they had turned their roles (or births), into immortal roles (or births) so that their collective consciousness will continue playing an immortal role so as to create the grey aliens, UFOs, crop circle messages and so on until the end of the cycle when it was time for the re-creation of the divine world. Those births, which have become the past births playing the immortal roles are called reptilians. The second generation, after those who had walked out of the divine world, had programmed themselves to play the reptilian role or mapmaker role so as to explain the stories, structures and other evidences which they have left behind. I refer to these stories, structures and so on as 'evidences' because there will be helpful in forming a conclusion or judgment relating to the end of the cycle and the coming New Age. All the 'evidences' that have been created and left behind, by the ancient people for the end, will indicate that the ancient people knew of the end (of the cycle) and the coming New Age. They are signs that lets people know of the end (of the cycle) and the New Age. These 'evidences' will only be properly explained at the end, through using the spiritual knowledge (that will be used to re-create the divine world at the end of the cycle). The 3rd generation had done more than the 2nd generation (after the generation that had walked out of the divine world). The 3rd generation wanted to play God and enable people to see aliens, UFOs and give messages through various ways, including the crop circle messages. They wanted to be involved in bringing in the New World Order which includes getting the world government set up so that it can be brought into the new divine world. Through their collective consciousness those ancient people, of the third generation onwards, had programmed themselves to play the reptilian role through which people will see and experience aliens, UFOs, crop-circle messages and so on. For more please read the articles in the series titled, “Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes” (the link for which has been given below). One would be able to understand it better if one read all the articles in all the following series.

1. Quantum Mechanics, Hinduism & Brahma Kumaris

2. Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes

3. Snake Deities & the Naga Clan

4. 2012 Protection (During Destruction) and the Gathering for World Transformation

Where was this "divine world"?

What is this "divine World"

Is the earth where the recreation of the "divine World" is happening?

Reptillians are just plain silly.

I need a drink *heads to pub, shaking head*.

Cheers,

Badeskov

if we are part of something why wouldnt we be able to understand it? what would be the point of having to go through all those articles? i guess if youre really interested you'd look for it, idk it doesnt make sense to me why we'd have to find out about any of these things, if we're part of it then it should be IN us and if its part of the past then abviously were not like that at all anymore and idk..ugh too tired for this:sleepy:

'This may also be a reason why the ancient people had provided for sustenance through spiritual purity. The sustenance of the corporeal world is through the mechanics of quantum physics. It is also through the use of the mechanics of quantum physics that the greys are being used in the various dimensions.'

Wow.....just, wow.

I actually think that i personally could not write a paragraph as above, that was so devoid of any logic whatsoever.

I really am impressed.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Where was this "divine world"?

What is this "divine World"

Is the earth where the recreation of the "divine World" is happening?...

The earth was once a divine world. It got transformed into the ordinary world when the first sinful action was done. Soon, it will be transformed into the divine world again.

if we are part of something why wouldnt we be able to understand it? ... if we're part of it then it should be IN us and if its part of the past then abviously were not like that at all anymore...

Normally, we are not supposed to remember the past but sometimes experiences are so strong etc that we remember something.

what would be the point of having to go through all those articles? ...

I am presenting a case. I have not finished presenting the case as yet. If you were to play the role of the judge, you have to listen to all that I have to say before making a decision. It might take me a long time to completely present the case because there are a lot to say and present. But if you did not want to play the role of the judge in this case, then you would withdraw yourself from the case.

That is a very definitive statement. How can you be so certain?

I have been having visions of what had happened for a long time but I was just wondering about all that was happening. Then, around the beginning of 2010, I began reading what people like Graham Hancock and others were saying. I was so happy to read and listen to what they were saying because what they were saying was similar to what I was seeing in visions since 1996. Then, I began researching further into what they were saying and the myths etc and comparing it to what I was getting through visions and experiences and I was so amazed that the myths also supports what I was seeing in visions and experiencing. So, I know that I cannot be far from the truth.

Where the creation of the divine world is concerned and the loss of the divine world is concerned, there are so many yogis in the Brahma Kumaris who believe in it because they know that it is true. One will only know that it is true when one begins to make spiritual effort to go beyond into the divine state, during which time, one can understand the Truth about the cycle of time.

Thank you Pari. If I am to understand correctly then, there is no chance that this is wrong because you have seen visions which match up with some of the things people like Graham Hancock and many yogis in the Brahma Kumaris have said?

May I ask if your visions are always consistent? Or are they varied at times? Do your visions always revolve around what you've described here or do they sometimes also encompass other things?

Many thanks for your response.

The earth was once a divine world. It got transformed into the ordinary world when the first sinful action was done. Soon, it will be transformed into the divine world again.

How does the fossil record fit into this divine world?

I have been having visions of what had happened for a long time but I was just wondering about all that was happening. Then, around the beginning of 2010, I began reading what people like Graham Hancock and others were saying. I was so happy to read and listen to what they were saying because what they were saying was similar to what I was seeing in visions since 1996. Then, I began researching further into what they were saying and the myths etc and comparing it to what I was getting through visions and experiences and I was so amazed that the myths also supports what I was seeing in visions and experiencing. So, I know that I cannot be far from the truth.

Where the creation of the divine world is concerned and the loss of the divine world is concerned, there are so many yogis in the Brahma Kumaris who believe in it because they know that it is true. One will only know that it is true when one begins to make spiritual effort to go beyond into the divine state, during which time, one can understand the Truth about the cycle of time.

Crikey! Graham Hancock?

The BBC exposed Hancock suitably in the programme "Atlantis Reborn". He is an author, he holds no qualification in any discipline, and justifies rewriting history as "balancing the situation" with regards to what he calles unquestioned acceptance of the standard educational curriculum. I guess he is unaware of the peer review process that is a staple in science.

No offence, but I am quite certain that you are barking up the wrong tree here.

If I am to understand correctly then, there is no chance that this is wrong because you have seen visions which match up with some of the things people like Graham Hancock and many yogis in the Brahma Kumaris have said?

People have said that my ability to analyse is quite good. Maybe, it was because of this habit of mine to analyse the situation before talking that I have not talked freely about it until I heard what Graham Hancock and others had said (around the beginning of 2010). You don't know how amazing it can feel when you have visions and then it is backed up by other things which you were not aware of when you had the visions. From my analysis, I cannot be far from the truth. So this is not a situation where I was having visions and then, instantly, just got carried away by them and started talking. I analysed the situation based on the visions which I had first.

As to the believe based on BK knowledge about the cycle and the re-creation of the divine world. From the minute I heard it, I accepted it. It made a lot of sense to me, even based on my spiritual experiences before receiving the BK knowledge. I had been meditating since I was a little girl, after I had an experience where I saw something happening just before it happened. When I asked my family members why they were doing the same thing 2 times, they told me that I must have been dreaming because they had only done what I saw once. But I was not dreaming. I was wide awake while sitting in the hall, deeply contemplating on something. I wanted to understand it and so I began learning to meditate etc soon after that, in an attempt to understand what had happening. I was around 10 to 12 years at that time. I had experiences which I could not understand until I received the BK gyan/knowledge. This and my experiences after beginning to use the BK knowledge confirmed that the BK knowledge was correct.

May I ask if your visions are always consistent? Or are they varied at times? Do your visions always revolve around what you've described here or do they sometimes also encompass other things?

Since 1996, it had always revolved around these past births and what they had done in ancient times relating to the creation of the new divine world. The visions were consistent and not conflicting. But they needed interpretation sometimes. For example, my past birth and others were watching a golden pyramid which they had built in ancient Sri Lanka getting pulled into the earth. In the vision they were shown watching it while they were near the pyramid but they were not standing around there. But when I directed my mind to it, I understood that they were elsewhere watching it happen through various ways like how we can now know of what is happening around the world through the news, scientific instruments etc. Actually, even before 1996, since I was a little girl there were instances which actually indicated that past births were emerging but these experiences were not significant at all. It was only for a second and I was still in control. It was after I received the BK knowledge that the visions began.

How does the fossil record fit into this divine world?

BK knowlegde says that everything repeats identically during each cycle of 5000 years. BKs take this in a literal sense and just take that everything repeats identically. But I have been contemplating on it for a long time since I was introduced to BK gyan/knowledge in 1994. From my experiences I would say that it is the Confluence Age (at the end of the cycle, through which the divine world is re-created) and the divine world (in the Golden and Silver Ages of the cycle of time) which repeats identically because these periods relate to the Truth and Truth does not need variety. So, as far as the BKs are concerned, everything does repeat identically because their world is in the Confluence Age which does not need variety. But from the beginning of the Copper Age, the world needs variety and so there can be a lot of variety and this variety can include the continuation of what happened in the previous cycles. Now, you might get more confused with my understanding of it because a lot of things may not make sense. But if you looked at it from the point of view that the spiritual strength of the soul influences the dimension and the world which we are in, then through the principles of Quantum Mechanics, the world exists as per our perception and spiritual strength. What I am saying here may be as difficult to understand as the believe in the holographic universe. People will say, "I can feel, see, touch etc. It does not feel like as if I am living in a dream". No, this corporeal world is not a dream. It exists based on our perception and spiritual strength.

No offence, but I am quite certain that you are barking up the wrong tree here.

No, I am not barking up the wrong tree. There is evidence of how people had kept changing history based on their own preferences. Everything else can and have also been put forward, accepted and enforced based on people's preferences. Previously, people were not even willing to accept the possibilities that Monkeys may have been the ancestors of Mankind. But when people began to get used to the idea, now (often) that is the preferred idea. But I believe that Mankind transforms from the divine and perfect form into the ordinary form as we are now and then we transform back into the divine form. Actually, when you look at it from this point, we are the monkeys who are going to transform into divine human beings (with perfect bodies) when the world gets transformed. So the people in the divine world will have monkeys (us) as their ancestors. So the monkeys do transform into the divine human beings who live in the next Age.

I was hoping to develop closer relationships with those who have experiences of seeing the aliens or UFOs and with the others participating here. So I have started a forum titled “Aliens, UFOs etc” within the forum called Global BK and I have also started a Topic introducing this and other Alien/UFO forums. The following is the link to the page introducing the Unexplained Mysteries.Com forum:

http://www.globalbk.socialgo.com/forum/topic/73#1220

I began to understand something of what might be happening to those who were having the alien/UFO experiences as I was reading and hearing what they had to say about their experiences. However, only they themselves will be able to really understand what is happening to them. If any one of those who had the alien/UFO experiences are willing to do some research, I would like to suggest something which they can use as a way of researching and understanding what is actually happening to them. It relates to what they may have done in their past births around the time, and just before, when the ancient Egyptians were mummifying the bodies of their kings and others. Those who had been mummified were trying to keep their births in an immortal state until the end of the cycle when they will be involved with playing a role which will enable the soul to gain immortality in the New Age (in Satyug or Golden Age). These people who were trying to gain immortality, about 2500 years ago, were trying to play the Reptilian Immortal roles through which they (the souls) will finally be helped to regain immortality at the end of the cycle. What they were doing was the first step which will lead to the final step or gate through which the soul will finally achieve immortally, at the end of the cycle. Some of those ancient people had programmed themselves to play different roles which will finally all lead to gaining immortality at the end of the cycle. There were some who had even programmed themselves to see aliens and UFOs as part of their programming. Since we are not supposed to remember our past births and since we are not supposed to remember what we did in past births, those who are having the alien/UFO experiences may not be aware that their past births are influencing them to see the aliens, UFOs etc. If these people, who are having alien/UFO experiences (now), had done something like that in one of their past births, where they were programming themselves to see aliens and UFOs in their subsequent births, they will have traits or programmings in an emerged state (within the soul) which is helping them to see these aliens, UFOs etc. This will initiate their ability to see the aliens and UFOs in the present births. After having seen these aliens/UFOs, if they keep remembering the experiences which they had about these aliens/UFOs etc, they may actually be helping themselves to continue seeing more of those UFO/alien experiences. This is similar to how the BKs say that when we have a blissful experience, we have to keep remembering it because it will help to take us beyond into the blissful soul-conscious stage again so that we can have more of such blissful experiences. When one keeps remembering the experiences, it will help one to experience it again or it will help one to experience something similar. Instead of continuing to remember the UFO/Alien/Grey experiences, those who are having these UFO/alien experiences should try remembering the experiences of the the divine blissful state where they (the souls) are in control and through which they become spiritually more powerful. Remembering the UFO/Alien/Grey experiences might only help them to re-experience it again and again. So they should push it out of their minds and just contemplate on the divine blissful experiences where they experience themselves as the soul filled with, and enjoying, all the divine virtues and powers. They would experience bliss, joy, happiness, peace or something else that is lovely during these divine soul-conscious experiences. It can take a few years to become spiritually powerful to the point where one is in control of what one experiences. If one has done Confluence Aged spiritual effort-making in one's previous life, one would have greater spiritual strength within themselves (the souls) and this would be helping them to attain and achieve whatever is in their mind so that they attain a blissful experience quickly. However, one might also have developed their psychic abilities in previous lives and so there may be a possibility that this may also be there helping those people to see aliens and UFOs. Instead of allowing their psychic abilities to influence them to see aliens and UFOs, they should allow their divine spiritual strength to remain in an emerged state so that it can help them to experience the blissful stage instead. One may also have Reptilian past births within one which might be helping or influencing them to see aliens and UFOs because that may be the role of that past birth of theirs. One of the Reptilian past birth's role may be to influence the present birth to see aliens and UFOs. If this was so, then, these people should not allow those past births and traits / programmings to influence them. One can stop it's influences through going into the divine blissful state. When one meditates, one should not allow anything related to the aliens/UFOs to come into their mind. There may be a possibility that the psychic ability of those who see these aliens/UFOs have developed further based on the influence of the programming during the past births (births taken around and before the time when the Egyptians were mummifying their Kings and others). The ancient people, who were being mummified, were those who were playing the Reptilian immortal role which will finally help the soul to gain immortality, through the Confluence Age, at the end of the cycle. In the present birth, the soul may also have developed their own psychic ability to experience the UFOs/Aliens and to give others an experience. If these people's psychic ability is quite well developed, in this respect, they might be influencing others to see the aliens and UFOs. Or the others, who have also seen the aliens and UFOs, may also have been involved with programming themselves during their past births, about 2500 years ago. All these people should try experimenting to see if they can stop these UFO/alien experiences from happening by trying to go into the blissful soul-conscious stage. If they wish to just try meditating on their own without going into one of the Confluence Aged spiritual groups, they can do that but they might struggle a lot if they are not those who have a developed spiritual strength. If one wants to try some other meditation or religious methods, they could also try that. But in my view, it has to be involved with the Confluence Age and the creation of the new divine world because that was why the ancient people had tried to play the Reptilian immortal roles and why they had tried to achieve immortality, which the soul will finally achieve at the end when the world transforms into a divine world. The services of all the Confluence Aged groups are free because they are involved with serving Mankind and the world in an attempt to transform the old world into a new divine world. When meditating, one should see oneself as the soul (a point of light) and one should see God as the Supreme Soul (also a Point of Light) and one should absorb God's energies into oneself so as to strengthen oneself (the soul). When, one has already experienced the blissful stage through doing this, one should just keep recollecting that divine blissful experience. As they keep accumulating good experiences, they should just keep re-collecting and remembering these blissful experiences. It will help them to achieve it again and again. If anyone decides to give this a try, let me know of the out-come. I would like to know if they still see aliens and UFOs even after becoming spiritually more powerful.