Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens, UFO,Crop Circle,Reptilian Past Births

Pari

Continued from the above post.

In Sumerian Tablet 10 (http://www.benpadiah.com/otherstuff/ENKI/synopses.html) it was said, “Now this is the account of the new Place of the Celestial Chariots,

And the artificed twin mounts and how the image of the lion by Marduk was usurped.”. In Sumerian Tablet 12 (5 of 6) it was said “Ningishzidda as Tehuti, the Divine Measurer, was recalled; To erase his memory Ra the people made; … the watching of the Moon by the watching of the Sun he replaced.”.

This might be where Marduk, as Ra, had changed the face of the lion as mentioned earlier in Tablet 10. It should be noted that the Sphinx is facing east (like as if it was waiting for the rising Sun). This gives emphasis for the 'watching of the Sun' in the Sumerian Tablet (though I would say that the Sphinx was 'waiting for the Sun').

Though the ancient people had tried to re-create their perfect world at that time itself, they knew that the divine world can only get re-created at the end of the cycle. The Reptilians knew that God would only come back and do His 'creating' stuff on earth again at the end of the cycle; just as the Sun would only emerge every morning to do it's beautiful work on earth.

The 'watching of the moon' was for the calender that was being amended based on climatic changes that were taking place through the destructive events at the beginning of the Copper Age. The 'watching of the moon' also gives emphasis to the human souls' ability to reflect the light of the Sun (God) into the world for the re-creation of the divine world. When we reflect God's light into the corporeal world, we will shine like the moon. But this can only happen at the end of the cycle because the divine world is not supposed to get re-created until the end of the cycle.

The 'watching of the Sun' gives emphasis to God's role at the end of the cycle. The Reptilians, from the second generation in the Copper Age, had started getting involved with the 'creation process' that would take place at the end of the cycle. So, it was like as if they were keeping a watch on, and for, the Sun (God). Since they were trying to play the role of God on earth, they were also involved with playing the role 'of the sun'. And so, for all these reasons and other reasons, Marduk was shown to have given emphasis to the 'watching of the Sun'.

However, the first generation in the Copper Age knew and accepted that they had to wait for the end for the 'creation' to take place. This was why emphasis was also given to the end, through the messages that were brought down from the Reptilians.

Anyway, even the Lion-Shaped monument in the Sumerian Tablet is also facing east, just as the Sphinx is. Ra is also the Sun God. I would say that, basically, the contents in the Sumerian Tablet were also trying to say that the new ruler (Ra) was giving more importance to the Sun rather than the Moon.

Actually, in Sumerian Tablet 12 (5 of 6) (

), there was a quarrel between Marduk and his younger brother, Ningishzidda. Enki, finally, told his younger son (Ningishzidda) to leave. And Ningishzidda left (with a band of followers) for a new land that was across the ocean. Marduk remained and he was then worshipped as Ra. Marduk / Ra then replaces the face of the lion next to the pyramid with his own face. Through this, references to his younger brother, Ningishzidda, is erased.

Ra is the ancient Egyptian sun god. The pyramids with the Sphinx are also in Egypt. All these seem to reflect the stage on earth related to the story in the Sumerian Tablets.

It is currently being said that the head of the sphinx is too small for the body and that it may have been altered from the lion's head to become a man's head. But from what is being said in the Sumerian tablets, it seems like as if the first head was a representation or was the face of one ruler (man) that had been altered to another ruler's (man's) face. Present day history (and archeological finds) show that in Egypt, this type of destroying the remnants of old kings has taken place.

The Sumerian Tablets are also relating facts about astronomy which seems quite accurate. There are also other stuff in the Sumerian Tablets which seems to be similar to other things that had happened in the past. For example, in the Sumerian Tablets, royal cities with sacred precincts for the gods had got created. From present day history and archeological finds, it does seem like as if something like this may have happened in ancient days.

Just as there are structures, events etc (in the Sumerian Tablets) that were based on what was happening at that time; it can be said that something similar to the Neanderthals and the Cro Magnons have been mentioned in the Sumerian Tablets. The Sumerian Tablets relate that genetic engineering was used as one of the means of creating a new species and as a way of changing the features or characteristics of the corporeal body.

To be continued in the next post.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pari

• Paxus

• arenee

• psyche101

Top Posters In This Topic

Please note that earlier post should be read before the above post. I have divided the post up into 2 because it was long.

What proof do you have for this... odd theory?

No matter what I say, it may just be words unless you dig into the evidences left behind by the ancient people, in the corporeal world. And this is also what I am doing based on spiritual experiences which I have. If I don't have evidences to back up my spiritual experiences, I would prefer to be more careful because Maya (body-consciousness / the vices in us etc) can play tricks on us too.

But off course, where spiritual effort making is concerned, it is better not to dig into the past. It is better to just enjoy the blissful stage.

I think I should explain about the Anunnaki first so that one can understand as to why they are doing the genetic engineering experiments in the Sumerian Tablets.

To understand who the Anunnaki represented, one must first understand what had happened as the people were walking out of the divine world, at the end of the Silver Age and one must understand what they were doing after that too. So, before I explain who the Anunnaki were, I would like to explain events from the end of the Silver Age, when the divine world was instantly lost, until the time in the Copper Age when the world was losing it's perfect state in the corporeal sense. I am going to refer to those who had walked out of the divine world as the Reptilians. I will discuss this Reptilian aspect later, while I discuss the evolution theory. It would be interesting to note how the Reptilians had created the Age of the Reptilians / Dinosaurs that had been followed by the Age of the Monkeys (through genetic engineering); before they began creations for the Age of 'Man' through genetic engineering.

The following is based on:

1. my research on what is being said about and in various scriptures, the Sumerian Tablets, various myths and other evidences left behind by the ancient people,

2. experiences which I had and visions which I had seen from 1996

3. God's messages and spiritual knowledge in the Brahma Kumaris.

Those who had walked out of the Silver Age had tried to connect what they were doing to what happens during the Confluence Age, at the end of the cycle. They were making this connection through the myths, their life-dramas and also through the genetic engineering experiments which they were doing at that time.

In the Sumerian Tablets, Enki creates earthlings. He begins this when he, and the 2 other Anunnakis, create Adamu (Adam) and Ti-Amat (Eve), through genetic engineering experiments. Then, Enki leaves Adamu and Ti-Amat in Edin (Eden) to roam around.

Eden actually represents the divine world. However, since the Copper Aged people were creating people for their life dramas and for other purposes, they portrayed Edin in a number of ways. Edin included:

1. the divine world (Eden) that had existed during the first half of the cycle of 5000 years,

2. the place which represented the divine world for their life-drama in the Copper Age,

3. the place which was in the process of getting transformed but was not completely transformed into the ordinary world as yet,

4. the place where the Reptilians were trying to re-create their perfect world.

Similarly, the Adam in the Bible represents the divine Man that was created, during the Confluence Age (at the end of the previous cycle), to live in the divine world (in the Golden Age of the new cycle). The Reptilians had tried to connect the Copper Age to the Confluence Age (at the end of the cycle) by getting involved with the creation of the perfect man through genetic engineering experiments. And 'Adamu' represented their creation which was to be equated to the 'Adam' that had been created during the Confluence Age, at the end of the previous cycle. It should be noted that, at the end of the Confluence Age (at the end of the cycle), the perfect body was created from the imperfect one through transformation. Further, at the end of the Silver Age, the perfect body was transforming into an imperfect one again. So, to portray this imperfect aspect in the creation of Man, the Apeman gene was used along with their own Anunnaki gene so as to create Adamu (Man). If you look closely at all that is being said of Adamu, one would realise that Adamu represents:

1. the perfect Man (Adam) who was created for living from the beginning of the cycle in the divine world,

2. the Man who had got transformed from the divine state (Adam) to the ordinary state (Adamu) because the world had transformed into the ordinary state

3. the genetically modified Man in the Copper Age.

Through genetic engineering experiments, the Reptilians had tried to create the perfect body for Man. Since Man's bodies were transforming into the ordinary state, the Reptilians were trying to re-create the perfect body again through genetic engineering.

The genetic engineering experiments had also added a greater variety into Mankind, from the beginning of the Copper Age. Different kinds of people had begun to exist from the beginning of the Copper Age when the perfect bodies were being transformed into their ordinary state again. The Reptilians were assisting the World Drama to have more variety through their genetic engineering experiments. It should be remembered that the spiritual strength, of the Reptilians, was still quite high and so they were using their right hemisphere of the brain more than the left. So they flowed along with the World Drama, in their own way.

At the end of the cycle, when transformation takes place, the bodies that are born in the new divine world will all have white skin, black hair and black eyes. Even if the parents of the child had genes for blue eyes and blonde hair, the gene will get transformed to provide for black hair and black eyes. Even if the parents of the child had genes that provided for black skin, their gene would get transformed to give the child a white skin. Thus, there will only be one race in the perfect world, during the first half cycle. Then, at the beginning of the Copper Age, when the bodies transform back into their ordinary state, the genes transform back to provide variety in skin colour, hair colour, eye colour and in the features. So, all that had existed when Adam was being created (in the Confluence Age, at the end of the cycle) will come into existence again at the beginning of the Copper Age when Adamu comes into existence in the Copper Age.

The genetic engineering experiments were also providing :

1. imperfect bodies for those who had sinned,

2. a race that looked like gods or reptilians or 'aliens' on earth.

The genetic engineering experiments were also paving the way for the evolution believers. I will discuss all these again later when I discuss the creation of the Neanderthals and Cro Magnons.

Another reason why Edin and Adamu connects 'the creation at the beginning of the cycle' to “the genetic engineering creation that were done at the beginning of the Copper Age” was because the Reptilians had begun to play God on earth. It should be noted that the myths were only put into writing at a later date. Those who had walked out of the divine world did not play God on earth. It was only from the 3rd generation in the Copper Age, that the Reptilians had begun to play God on earth. Though the second generation (in the Copper Age) had got involved with 'attaining immortality' and with resurrection, they were still trying to act as God's representatives on earth, as how it was at the end of the cycle. Then, the 3rd generation began to see themselves and their ancestors as God on earth. Since their spiritual strength was weaker, they began wondering about who God was; and they began to think that they and their ancestors should be or were God on earth. So, those from the 3rd generation had begun portraying their ancestors and themselves as God. They tried to get everyone to worship their ancestors and themselves as God. One would be able to see signs of this in the Sumerian Tablets and also in what was being said about King Nebuchadnezzar in the Bible.

The stories in the line of Abraham and the stories in the Sumerian Tablets were based on the same stories that had been created by those who had walked out of the divine world. However, those in the line of Abraham had amended the stories in their favour; and the later Reptilians, involved with the myths, got the stories amended to give greater importance to themselves and their ancestors. It should be noted that even the story in the Sumerian Tablets were written by someone else, later on. And I am not sure if there are any possibilities that the Sumerian Tablets may have been changed after that. I will be discussing these when I discuss the Attestation to the Sumerian Tablets (under another Topic explaining the Sumerian Tablets).

Maybe, I should relate some of the visions and experiences which I had, so that the reader can form their own conclusions. I had seen a vision sometime between 1996 and 2000 involving my past birth which had walked out of the divine world (who I refer to as my first Copper Aged birth, though he also existed at the beginning of the Confluence which overlapped the end of the Silver Age.) In the Copper Age, this past birth had gone to meet the King of Bharath (in the present day North India). The King of Bharath had the richest and most influential kingdom at that time. And I had explained that, based on my spiritual experiences, I had to get involved with the creation of the stories/myths though he was involved with creating bhakti for worship. I had put forward a plan for the stories/myths and he had agreed to it. And I had created stories/myths as agreed. Through other experiences and visions, I got to know that my second Copper Aged birth had done bhakti / worship to emerge in the Confluence Age, at the end of the cycle, so as to explain the myths etc which had been created. This second Copper Aged past birth had emerged in 1996 to take control. Actually, my experiences and visions relating to the past births had only begun after this 2nd Copper Aged past birth had emerged in 1996. Before that, my experiences with past births were not that significant. I am going to make references to other articles which I had written to make it a little easier for me.

From Part 73 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - Reptilian Immortal Past Births (1 - Emerged in 1996; Collective Consciousness of the Reptilian Past Births) :

“I have surrendered myself to God's Confluence Aged work and I am trying to make sure that I, the soul, remain in the surrendered state so that God can move me as per the World Drama. But then, there is something else that is happening to me which seems like as if it is a conflicting situation to my surrendered state. Past births have been emerging ever since 1996. A past birth had emerged during the first time when I was hearing God's message called the sakar murli in the Brahma Kumaris center in P.J., Malaysia. Through visions and my experiences, I got to know that this past birth had done bhakti, during it's life-time at the beginning of the Copper Age, so as to emerge when the sakar murli was being read at the end of the cycle. I got to know that God had given this past birth the blessing to emerge at the time when the sakar murli was being heard for the first time, by the soul, because of the bhakti that this past birth had done. So it was able to emerge at the specified time.

Something was happening when I was hearing the sakar murli for the first time but I am not sure as to what was happening. I only became aware that a past birth had emerged when the murli was coming to an end. It was the past birth which was trying to say good morning to God at the end of the murli. In the BK centers, Good Morning to God is said in Hindi but I think, this past birth was using another language to speak through using my corporeal body, and I think this was disturbing the others who were sitting there. My consciousness had kept shifting from mine to this past birth's constantly and so I was noticing the reactions, that these people were having and of what Peru Bhai was doing as a response, when I became aware of what was happening. Peru Bhai, the centerwasi in charge of the PJ center, was watching me while indicating to the others to continue saying good morning as usual and while trying to guide me to say it in Hindi. Actually, I did not know how to say it in Hindi at that time. Since I did not know, I would not have spoken out so loudly as the past birth did. I was quite diplomatic in my ways at that time. But I think the past birth was speaking it out loud and then when he realised that he was using the wrong language, he did something and he was able to continue saying it in Hindi. I think this is what had happened. I had also seen a lot of visions before, during and after that “good morning” session where it had seemed like as if I was identifying what was happening and recognising that it was the Confluence Age and the Confluence Aged spiritual knowledge which was being related. Actually, it was the past birth, which had emerged, which was investigating as to what was happening and he understood everything through these visions which he saw. Having understood what had happened, he continued to participate in the gathering but it was obvious that the BK gathering, that was gathered there, was not able to accept it.

There may be more than one birth, during which, we may have tried to keep ourselves in an immortal state. My second birth in the Copper Age was trying to play a role as an instrument of God, at the end of the cycle, so as to explain the evidences left behind by the ancient people, through using the Confluence Aged knowledge. It was this 2nd Copper Aged past birth which emerged when the sakar murli was being read. My 3rd Copper Aged past birth emerged later, in the Bangsar center in Malaysia. … This 3rd Copper Aged birth was not that concerned if God was involved with his programming himself to play the immortal role, though later, through the influence of those in the line of Abraham, his faith in God did increase with time. ...”

From Part 74 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - Reptilian Immortal Past Births (2 - Mapmaker Emerged in 1996) :

“In 1996, while I was hearing the sakar murli, which are God's messages read in the Brahma Kumaris' centers in the early morning hours, my 2nd Copper Aged past birth emerged to play his role. The sakar murli will only be received from God at the end of the cycle, when it is time for the creation of the divine world. So it was an indication that the end was near and the creation of the new divine world was in process. This past birth also had the role of explaining the messages and other evidences left behind through using the Confluence Aged spiritual knowledge, given through the murlis. As per the plan of all the ancient people, this past birth was to play the role of the mapmaker at the end of the cycle, along with others. So the past birth had done bhakti to emerge at the specified time when he had emerged. I could see the visions which this 2nd Copper Aged past birth was seeing, while he was trying to identify what the murli was all about, what kind of situation he had emerged into and what time of the cycle it was since he has emerged to play his role. It had seemed to me that even Peru Bhai, the centerwasi in charge of the PJ center, was watching these visions, which this past birth was seeing to get information. I am not sure as to when Peru Bhai began to be aware of these visions. I never discussed it with Peru Bhai because I was not sure if he had seen it and I did not want anyone to wonder if I had gone mad because I was asking such weird questions.

But I do think that Peru Bhai had seen some of the visions which I had seen because once he approached me and asked me to talk to Letchu Bhai, the centerwasi in charge of all the Malaysian centers, about what was happening to me. Since Peru Bhai asked me to do that in such a polite and sweet manner, I had talked to Letchu Bhai. Pure Bhai, who helps Letchu Bhai to run the Bangsar center, was in the room when I was having the conversation with Letchu Bhai even though Pure Bhai was not sitting with us and participating during the conversation. But it seemed to me that he was listening to the conversation that was taking place between me and Letchu Bhai. I did not tell Letchu Bhai about my past births, I had just told him about a few of my other experiences and visions. Letchu Bhai told me that even Maya can give visions and I did not say anything to that because I was not interested in discussing it with him. For the BKs, Maya refers to the vices. As I was leaving the room, after having had the conversation with Letchu Bhai, Peru Bhai (who was waiting outside while I was having the conversation with Letchu Bhai) had walked in as I was walking out. I heard him say something to the effect that he also saw the visions which I saw. And I heard Letchu Bhai laughingly say something to the effect, “You cannot have visions of your own, so you tumpang into the visions of another”. Tumpang is a Malay word which means, “took a ride in ” or “took a stay in”. Actually, I was not interested in hearing what they were saying and so I was trying my best not to hear what they were saying while I was quickly walking off. Later, Dadi Janki came to Malaysia and she was looking into my eyes while talking. It seemed to me that she was happy to see me ...”

In my next post, I will be discussing one of the visions which I had seen and which I had informed Letchu Bhai about during the abovementioned meeting. I was not eager to talk about my past births to anyone at that time. Since I myself had wondered if I was going insane, I decided that others might also think the same if I told them. But I knew that I was not going insane. A insane person will not be able to continue analysis as I still could do, as I always had done. Everything was the same about me except for these visions and past births emerging to take control. But I have control over the situation now, because of my increased spiritual strength.

Anyway, after this 2nd past birth had emerged, while I (with this past birth in an emerged state) was considering the myths, he (I) began to realise that these myths sounded different from what he (I) had created at the beginning of the Copper Age. Then, he (I) started subtly looking into the development of the myths from the time he (I) was involved with the myths from the beginning of the Copper Age. He (I) noticed that others had changed the myths from that time onwards and so the myths had become a little different. Actually, even though this past birth was contemplating on the myths and realising that they were changed, it had seemed like as if I was doing that because I am the soul (though I am using different birth roles).

The King of Bharath, who I had talked to in my earlier vision (which I related above) has taken his last birth as the founder of the Brahma Kumaris. The BKs refer to him as Brahma Baba.

The normal practice of Hindus is that they cremate the dead bodies. The BKs have cremated all the bodies of BKs, who have left their bodies, except for that of Brahma Baba's. The BKs had buried Brahma Baba's body within the compounds of the headquarters at Madhuban, Mount Abu, India. And they have even built the Tower of Peace above the place where he was buried. BKs told me that Brahma Baba was buried there so that he could continue playing his angelic role from there, in Madhuban. This had sounded absurd to me, at that time when I was hearing it; though I did not voice it out. Now, I have begun to understand that another reason why he was buried there was to connect the Confluence Age to the beginning of the Copper Age. At the beginning of the Copper Age, memories of what had happened in the Confluence Age, at the end of the cycle, will emerge to influence us to get involved with 'resurrection' and 'immortality'. These will influence the Copper Aged Reptilians to also get involved with the Reptilian Immortal role which they play until the end of the cycle. My 2nd Copper Aged past birth was doing bhakti to play this immortal role, which was why he had emerged now to play his 'immortal' role which is related to 'resurrection'.

This may sound weird, but when I was in Madhuban, I always went and sat near the Tower of Peace to meditate from around 4 a.m, for the early morning amrit vela meditation. I enjoyed looking at the Tower of Peace while meditating and I enjoyed the idea that Brahma Baba was buried there to play his angelic role from there. I had formed the opinion that the vibrations in / near the Tower of Peace was more powerful than what it was when we sat a little further away. But since there were a lot of people wanting to sit in/near the Tower of Peace, I began sitting a little further away so that BKs, who find it difficult to go beyond, can take the benefit of the good vibrations there.

Whatever we do, hear and see now, will emerge (in the Copper Age) to influence us to do something based on those emerged memories. And whatever was done at the beginning of the Copper Age will influence us now. The Confluence Age, at the end of the cycle, and the beginning of the Copper Age is connected through this. It should be noted that the ancient people were burying their dead for the special rites relating to 'resurrection' and 'immortality'. The BKs did not bury Brahma Baba with any rites. The body was just buried there to signify that Brahma Baba has begun to play an angelic role and that he will not take any more births in this cycle anymore. His next birth will only be in the new cycle. Until the end of the cycle, he will play an angelic role in the subtle regions until he is taken back to the Soul World, along with all the others who have accumulated in the subtle region without taking anymore births in the present cycle.

If one scrutinizes the myths and scripture stories, one would find that the ancient people had connected the Confluence Age (at the end of the cycle) to what was happening at the beginning of the Copper Age. Even the events in the Sumerian Tablets are actually connecting what they were doing to that which happens during the Confluence Age, at the end of the cycle. You will understand this better when I start explaining the Sumerian Tablets while showing the connection. In fact, it is because of this connection between the beginning of the Copper Age and the Confluence Age (at the end of the cycle) that the people at the beginning of the Copper Age were involved with the genetic engineering experiments. They were trying to do what was happening at the end of the cycle (when the perfect bodies were being created for the perfect world). But at the beginning of the Copper Age, the perfect bodies were transforming into imperfect ones. So not only were the Reptilians trying to keep the bodies in a perfect state through genetic engineering but they were also creating imperfect bodies for the people who had sinned. They had also tried to create a body for the gods who were to be worshipped by altering genes to create giants etc. I will be discussing these again later when I discuss evolution and the genetic engineering experiments in the Sumerian Tablets.

Continued in the next post.

That's not very nice Cosmic Mushroom :(

Couldn't you suggest that the post, rather than the poster is messed up with your reasons why, in your opinion, is messed up?

To Pari - How do you know what you're experiencing isn't from another world entirely? (Not this one).

I didn't see you answer my question about if you've ever considered that perhaps you think too much (monkey mind)?

How can you attain enlightenment with so much running around in your physical brain?

P.S. Earlier in this thread I wasn't attacking you when I was talking to arenee about schizophrenia(?spelling). I was just saying that such convoluted and intricate and complex worlds/concepts etc are a lot like the workings of a mind that exhibits those signs. I have had good friends who were schizophrenic - no insult or attack intended!

Edited by Paxus

I always knew I wasn't a monkey. Lol. Ha! Score one for me. :)

I always knew I wasn't a monkey. Lol. Ha! Score one for me. :)

You read something wrong... You're still a monkey man. Gentically engineered though ;)

All this stuff I have read elsewhere....

I don't remember where but most of it I have read before.

I'm enjoying reading this (all except when it turns into a wall of text. Don't forget to break up into paragraphs ;))

Ahh poo. Score two for monkeys. Geez. Or is that a score one for reptiles? Hmmm. Lol. I personally can't go for it but I agree it is quite interesting

To Pari - How do you know what you're experiencing isn't from another world entirely? (Not this one).

I didn't see you answer my question about if you've ever considered that perhaps you think too much (monkey mind)?

How can you attain enlightenment with so much running around in your physical brain?

Since I was young, people had told me that my ability to analyse was very good. In fact, even Letchu Bhai, the centerwasi in charge of all Malaysian BK centers had told me that my ability to analyse was good but that I had a tendency to act without thinking of the consequences first. He was also a very intelligent yogi, holding a very responsible job in a Governmental Ministry, in Malaysia. But he does not do something until he was very very sure that the consequences would be OK. I take chances and just move as I am moved.

As for the clear mind for meditation etc. Well, this was why I was working very hard to stay linked to God,from 1996 to the end of 2000 so that I can increase my spiritual strength and have control over my mind, intellect and subconscious mind (memory bank). I can clear my mind instantly now and I do not allow the past births to take control.

Further, I see myself as an instrument of God and so God will take care of everything. I will just have to flow along with His Guidance. This is why I am only beginning to speak now. I am being guided now because I am able to handle the situation and remain in control. From 1996 until the end of 2000, I kept getting messages from God that He was waiting for me to become spiritually more powerful so that He can begin to use me. So I had kept making effort to remain in the divine soul-conscious stage. I think the time when God has begun using me is already here. One can only do what I am doing with God's help and assistance.

Since I was young, people had told me that my ability to analyse was very good. In fact, even Letchu Bhai, the centerwasi in charge of all Malaysian BK centers had told me that my ability to analyse was good but that I had a tendency to act without thinking of the consequences first. He was also a very intelligent yogi, holding a very responsible job in a Governmental Ministry, in Malaysia. But he does not do something until he was very very sure that the consequences would be OK. I take chances and just move as I am moved.

As for the clear mind for meditation etc. Well, this was why I was working very hard to stay linked to God,from 1996 to the end of 2000 so that I can increase my spiritual strength and have control over my mind, intellect and subconscious mind (memory bank). I can clear my mind instantly now and I do not allow the past births to take control.

Further, I see myself as an instrument of God and so God will take care of everything. I will just have to flow along with His Guidance. This is why I am only beginning to speak now. I am being guided now because I am able to handle the situation and remain in control. From 1996 until the end of 2000, I kept getting messages from God that He was waiting for me to become spiritually more powerful so that He can begin to use me. So I had kept making effort to remain in the divine soul-conscious stage. I think the time when God has begun using me is already here. One can only do what I am doing with God's help and assistance.

Thank you for responding :)

You do realise there is no 'God' as a seperate unique entity, right?

If by God, you mean 'the light' or 'The Force' or LIFE in the universe then I understand....

When you start saying "God has begun using me is already here", I begin to worry that you might think that God is a single being....

And correct me if I'm wrong UM'ers but the whole Anunnaki thing is just a story, right?...

Edited by Paxus

You do realise there is no 'God' as a seperate unique entity, right?

If by God, you mean 'the light' or 'The Force' or LIFE in the universe then I understand....

When you start saying "God has begun using me is already here", I begin to worry that you might think that God is a single being....

According to BK knowledge, God is a Point of Light. However, since it is very difficult to see a point, God has often been seen as 'Light' or as an enlarged point of light like the Sun etc. Frankly speaking, from my experiences, it does seem that God is separate and not 'everything'. I have tried to explain this through explaining the concept of Brahman in Quantum Mechanics, Hinduism & Brahma Kumaris.

I think is is very difficult to understand the concept of God through experiences. Though during my conversations etc with God, it is as if I know Him. Yet, when I re-consider my experiences etc, I can sometimes wonder if I really do know Him.

And correct me if I'm wrong UM'ers but the whole Anunnaki thing is just a story, right?...

I am not sure as to what the other UM'ers think but in my opinion it is a story but it is based on things that had actually happened.

When even the present day men are so creative, why couldn't the ancient people also have been creative while relating actual events.

But we do not see aliens visiting us from other planets. Only some people claim to see them. If aliens from other planets actually existed, then all of us should be able to see them. But we are aliens to this corporeal world when our stage and consciousness is elsewhere.

The fact that the Anunnaki are supposed to be from elsewhere is a myth (story with a symbolic meaning). If one doesn't know of or understand the symbolic meaning which were used by the ancient people who had created the myths, then, one wouldn't really understand the myths.

Edited by Pari

Reptillians may have some place in human history. How would you explain RH negative blood?

Wow. I only popped into this thread and clicked on a random page number as I was absolutely stunned to see it still active.

I would not explain RH with reptillians, not sure what connection you are proposing there. The most awesome Emma already asked the pertinent question there.

sorry for the length of not checking this, changed my settings and it screwed up notifications.

anyway, i was just asking cause the RH stands for the Rhesus factor as in Rhesus monkey, which makes sense and all since we are descendants of monkeys and all. which about 85% of people are RH positive for this trait, where does the negative trait come in? all i can really find is a bunch of unclear answers and speculation about it.

No, we are not descendants of monkeys, we evolved alongside each other from a common ancestor. You are citing an ancient model that has not been recognised as valid for quite some time now. The only place you will see such models today is on creationist sites, who seem to use whatever they can to support their views.

Put simply, RH Blood groups are the second most important group there is. Should you have an RH blood group you will be negative or positive. If negative, and exposed to the positive blood group, your immune system will develop antibodies to destroy the positive blood group. Now if a lady is pregnant, has a negative blood group, and is impregnated, and ends up with a fetus that is positive, this is a real problem. Back in 1939, a couple of intrepid fellows - Drs. Philip Levine and Rufus Stetson - developed a serum to help with the condition, and this serum was produced by immunizing rabbits with red blood cells from the Rhesus macaque. The antigen that induced this immunization was designated by them as Rh factor to indicate that rhesus blood had been used for the production of the serum. No reptiles as far as I can see. Reptillians are quite silly I think. Notice how "witnesses" depict them with nipples? That makes them not a reptile by definition. I do not see much sense in the reptillian tale at all.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

But we do not see aliens visiting us from other planets. Only some people claim to see them. If aliens from other planets actually existed, then all of us should be able to see them. But we are aliens to this corporeal world when our stage and consciousness is elsewhere.

Since I was young, before I came into the Brahma Kumaris, astrologers would say that I would marry someone who did not belong to this world. I had wondered if I was going to marry an alien. But I didn't. I only married God through the practice of the BK knowledge. As a BK, I am married to God and I am Parvati, God's wife. So, I would say that I am married to an Alien in this sense. It would seem that astrologers that predicted this. Amazing isn't it?

wow, very interesting thread. Thank you Pari for your info/knowledge you've given us so far.

• 3 months later...

I have begun a discussion on the existence of the advanced sciences, in ancient days, before discussing evolution and genetic engineering (in ancient times). The existence of these advanced sciences would also mean that the possibilities, that the ancient people were involved with genetic engineering, is great.

Soon, I will begin my discussion on how genetic engineering was used to create some of the weird skulls (e.g. the apeman-like skulls) that have been found. Those who believe in evolution are trying to use these bones to prove their evolution theories. But the bones support genetic engineering more than evolution.

For the time being, please read the following on how the advanced sciences were used by the ancient people:

1. ME in the Sumerian Tablets and in Ancient Times

If you can't get into the Global BK Forum, you can view it at: ME in the Sumerian Tablets and in Ancient Times

2. Ancient Sciences in the Hands of a Few

If you can't get into the Global BK Forum, you can view it at: Ancient Sciences in the Hands of a Few

3. Ancient Sciences Got Stopped to be Used Secretly

If you can't get into the Global BK Forum, you can view it at: Ancient Sciences Got Stopped to be Used Secretly

4. Enki and the Abgal

If you can't get into the Global BK Forum, you can view it at: Enki and the Abgal

5. Pandavas and Yadavas

If you can't get into the Global BK Forum, you can view it at: Pandavas and Yadavas

The above articles explain how the the sciences had been taken into the Golden Age and later brought out of the Silver Age, into the Copper Age. This was how the people at the beginning of the Copper Age had the advanced sciences to do the genetic engineering experiments.

I have mentioned a little about Genetic Engineering at:

1. Comparison Between Noah, Ziusudra, the Anunnaki and the Earthlings During the Great Flood (& Divisions within the Christian Religion)

If you can't get into the Global BK Forum, you can view it at: Comparison Between Noah, Ziusudra, the Anunnaki and the Earthlings During the Great Flood (& Divisions within the Christian Religion)

2. ME in the Sumerian Tablets and in Ancient Times

If you can't get into the Global BK Forum, you can view it at: ME in the Sumerian Tablets and in Ancient Times

Later, I will discuss how the sciences, which scientists like Archimedes possessed, are obviously way advanced for their time (if one was of the view that the sciences had developed from scratch). The evolution theory would support the theory that the sciences began from scratch. A person who prefers the evolution theories might prefer to ignore the signs that the ancient people had the advanced sciences so that their views of the development of the sciences flows along well evolution. But the advanced sciences did exist in ancient times and closing one's eye to this, so as to have a believe-system that flows along well with evolution, is like making oneself blind to the truth that the advanced sciences had existed. This kind of attitude/believe system is not scientific though the believer is trying to use the sciences to establish and support his believe system in evolution.

I will soon be starting a topic on Carbon Dating. One of the issues that will be discussed there is that the carbon-14 content in the atmosphere, in the Copper Age, was less and so the carbon-14 content in the bones of that time will be less. Present day carbon-14 dating methods would make these bones seem like as if they were very old because of the reduced Carbon-14 content in the bones.

Edited by Pari

• 5 months later...

The Global BK Forum does not exist anymore. If anyone wants to read the articles which I have written, the names and links for articles and videos by me can be found at:

Global Brahma Kumaris - Pari's articles and videos

The links to the latest articles are on the top so that one can easily know if there are new articles that have been written. One can also get the links through the words in the Index. Please click on the alphabets below (which links you to the relevant pages).

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

• 3 weeks later...

From 1996 onwards I had seen visions which showed me that I have to play my role outside the Brahma Kumaris, later, with others on the world stage. At that time I did not want to leave the Brahma Kumaris because I was a BK following the yogi disciplines very strictly. Then, at the beginning of 2001, I stopped going to the Brahma Kumaris regularly. I am now trying to play my role, with others on the world stage, for world unity etc. Thus, I have created the following web-pages and I have left the link to this Unexplained Mysteries Forum there:

1. Links to Other Web-Sites & Forums

(at Global Brahma Kumaris)

2. Links to Other Web-Sites & Forums

(at Global Brahma Kumaris - An Intro)

3. Links to Other Web-Sites & Forums

(at Brahma Kumari Pari's Articles)

4. Links to Other Web-Sites & Forums

(at The Words of Enki)

5. Links to Other Web-Sites & Forums

(at Aliens, Reptilians, Mapmakers, Past Births, Nephilim, Giants & the Anunnaki)

6. Links to Other Web-Sites & Forums

(at Thought for Today)

7. Links to Other Web-Sites & Forums

(at Thought for Today 2)

8. Links to Other Web-Sites & Forums

(at Meditation Commentaries & Visualization)

I decided to have a network of web-sites which will also have back-ups of my articles so that if one of my web-sites is not coming up, the person can always go to the other web-sites to read something. This will also allow me to spend a long time in Abu Road, India at the end of this year (and at other times) without having to look into my web-sites to see if everything is alright for those who are reading the articles. Since there are many articles, I have begun categorising them too so that the reader can easily choose what the reader wants to read.

Edited by Pari

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand what you are saying.

By all means of respect, but I have no clue what you on about in this thread, but I actually understand what Big D. is posting - I find that very telling unsure.gif

Cheers,

Badeskov

About 2500 years ago, the people who had walked out of the divine world were trying to re-create their divine world which they had just lost. They were not successful. Later, during the next few generations, they had turned their roles (or births), into immortal roles (or births) so that their collective consciousness will continue playing an immortal role so as to create the grey aliens, UFOs, crop circle messages and so on until the end of the cycle when it was time for the re-creation of the divine world. Those births, which have become the past births playing the immortal roles are called reptilians. The second generation, after those who had walked out of the divine world, had programmed themselves to play the reptilian role or mapmaker role so as to explain the stories, structures and other evidences which they have left behind. I refer to these stories, structures and so on as 'evidences' because there will be helpful in forming a conclusion or judgment relating to the end of the cycle and the coming New Age. All the 'evidences' that have been created and left behind, by the ancient people for the end, will indicate that the ancient people knew of the end (of the cycle) and the coming New Age. They are signs that lets people know of the end (of the cycle) and the New Age. These 'evidences' will only be properly explained at the end, through using the spiritual knowledge (that will be used to re-create the divine world at the end of the cycle). The 3rd generation had done more than the 2nd generation (after the generation that had walked out of the divine world). The 3rd generation wanted to play God and enable people to see aliens, UFOs and give messages through various ways, including the crop circle messages. They wanted to be involved in bringing in the New World Order which includes getting the world government set up so that it can be brought into the new divine world. Through their collective consciousness those ancient people, of the third generation onwards, had programmed themselves to play the reptilian role through which people will see and experience aliens, UFOs, crop-circle messages and so on. For more please read the articles in the series titled, “Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes” (the link for which has been given below). One would be able to understand it better if one read all the articles in all the following series.

1. Quantum Mechanics, Hinduism & Brahma Kumaris

2. Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes

3. Snake Deities & the Naga Clan

4. 2012 Protection (During Destruction) and the Gathering for World Transformation

Absolutely amazing. Thank you for this information. Do you have any more? What about the Loch Ness Monster?