Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demon type

Moogfox

Hi,

I am a clairvoyant- I can see ghosts and auras. I've been able to for a while, but I still can't figure out some things about what I see... So I was wondering if you could help me.

Once I and a friend found a ghost who we thought wa innocent but soon turned out to be evil... We exorcized the ghost and her face melted into a horses face and disappeared... My friend told me that a horse faced demon is a trickster demon. Is this true? What does the horse face mean?

Thank you :)

• Like 1

So your friend can also see spirits? I did quick google search and did not find any symbolism about horse's head (except in Godfather).

The horse-headed demon is known as Methegulobat - traditionally he is the demon responsible for enticing the destructive behaviour of gambling in the spiritually weak.

It is the image of a horse that is symbolic of his ability to make you spaff your wage on a duff nag.

My friend cant see them but can feel them. He is very sensitive in that way, as i am with sight.

Thank you :) I will have to brush up on my demonology and ghost studies.

This isnt the only ghost/demon I've seen and guess studying up would help haha :) thank you!

Is it moogfox because of john foxx and his music?

I like how "matter of factly" the OP states the "facts". Lol.

To the OP, you excorsized a girl/horse/demon from a house? Would you mind giving us poor non clairavoyants a little more detail about the situation? Like why you were there, who's house this was, how you excorsized the demon?

I was just reading this and thinking the exact same thing, but you beat me to it!

Kinda sound like some young teens with too much time on their hands (you said youre only 17 in another thread right?)

Now, what you saw, was that just in your head? As in, no one else could see it, and you couldnt film the face melting?

Hi,

I am a clairvoyant- I can see ghosts and auras. I've been able to for a while, but I still can't figure out some things about what I see... So I was wondering if you could help me.

Once I and a friend found a ghost who we thought wa innocent but soon turned out to be evil... We exorcized the ghost and her face melted into a horses face and disappeared... My friend told me that a horse faced demon is a trickster demon. Is this true? What does the horse face mean?

you could just google this.

a clairvoyant can see the past, the future, etc. they are not mediums, and do not exorcize ghosts.

so, uh yeah.

The horse-headed demon is known as Methegulobat - traditionally he is the demon responsible for enticing the destructive behaviour of gambling in the spiritually weak.

It is the image of a horse that is symbolic of his ability to make you spaff your wage on a duff nag.

Where did you get that?

Hi,

Horse headed deity in sanskrit known as Hayagriva

Another possibility is Grand Duke of HellAmduscias

Hi,

Once I and a friend found a ghost who we thought was innocent but soon turned out to be evil... We exorcised the ghost and her face melted into a horses face and disappeared... My friend told me that a horse faced demon is a trickster demon. Is this true? What does the horse face mean?

Since I known spirits and paranormal phenomenon is real; I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But us believers need more info. Can you please answer the questions below.

1)Was this the first time you saw a demon that looked like this?

2)what other types of entities do you see on the astral plane?

3)Where did you find this entity?

4)How do you know it was evil, what did it do.

5)Does your friend also have clairvoyant abilities?

6)How did you exorcise it, what methods did you use?

Since I known spirits and paranormal phenomenon is real;

I get the feeling you would jump on me if I stated as a fact that spirits and demon didnt exist, demanding proof of my statement. You seem comfortable stating they do exist without question. Or are you open to the idea that you could be wrong? If not, dont you find this sort of hypocritical?

Edited by vitruvian12

To the OP, you excorsized a girl/horse/demon from a house? Would you mind giving us poor non clairavoyants a little more detail about the situation? Like why you were there, who's house this was, how you excorsized the demon?

Just simply ignore the hardcore skeptics and debunkers on this website because they are going to try and rationalize anything you have to say as mental illness, a misconception, hallucinations or drugs. Not to mention, they will take cheap shots at you based on spelling errors, the way you write or any sources you cite. Don't let them demoralize you because there are a lot of believers on this website, who will add positive light to the conversation.

• Like 1

Just simply ignore the hardcore skeptics and debunkers on this website because they are going to try and rationalize anything you have to say as mental illness, a misconception, hallucinations or drugs. Not to mention, they will take cheap shots at you based on spelling errors, the way you write or any sources you cite. Don't let them demoralize you because there are a lot of believers on this website, who will add positive light to the conversation.

Adding positive light to something that is incorrect, helps how?

I get the feeling you would jump on me if I stated as a fact that spirits and demon didnt exist, demanding proof of my statement. You seem comfortable stating they do exist without question. Or are you open to the idea that you could be wrong? If not, dont you find this sort of hypocritical?

This is a good point. When people talk in absolutes it hurts discussions. I have seen many posts from people here that absolutely know there is nothing paranormal. They know people are lying and faking...without any proof.

I am a total believer. Still...I am skeptical. No offense meant to anyone, but the OP is the kind of story that makes a lot of people non believers. Maybe it happened...I don't know (I probably do but am trying to be polite). Fairly hard to believe though.

Well, ok then. lol.

To the OP,

Don't let the hardcore believers mislead you into believing your own delusions and not looking into all possibilities when an abnormal situation occurs and believing only your own opinion on matters that concern others and may have a different, more rational explanation. They will try to convince you they know more than you about things which no one has any real proof of in a desperate attempt to feel important and useful by claiming to be sagely in matters that have no proof and require none because they say so. They will jump on any critical thinking you do as being "close minded" and question what you (as a non-believer) are doing on a paranormal forum, all while ignoring any request for a shred of evidence of anything they claim.

They will often ask you to do impossible feats like prove a negative concept, and to do thier work for them when making claims, asking you to "research it for yourself". They will also claim that if you can't prove something didn't happen, then you must accept that it did. These and other fallacious arguments are thier weapons. They will ignore facts, comments and evidence to the contrary if it directly refutes thier deluded theories, simply because it's inconvenient to address someone's concerns and much easier to passive aggressively attack them, all while trying to seem like thier idea of what a wise person, well versed in mysticism and areas of the occult should sound like, and speak on, based on what they have seen in movies and comic books.

They are charlatans, bent on deception and greedy for infamy as some type of closet mystic, hiding from the world for fear of persecution due to "knowing" about things "normal" people are scared of. It's the same thing little kids do, pretending to be someone they aren't, someone more powerful and smarter than they. It's a sad way to live, but we tolerate them, for they provide shining examples of how ignorance and self centered focus on ego can lead one to become a poor excuse for a person, living thier life through online fantasy and word games.

ETA: Spelling Corrections

Edited by Paul Dangerously

I'm comfortable stating they exist because I know for fact that they are real based on the things I read, eyewitness accounts, paranormal investigations (not the ones on TV) and personal experiences. However, nobody is perfect, which means I could be wrong about specific details when it comes to spirits/demons, but not about them existing.

• Like 1

I'm comfortable stating they exist because I know for fact that they are real based on the things I read, eyewitness accounts, paranormal investigations (not the ones on TV) and personal experiences. However, nobody is perfect, which means I could be wrong about specific details when it comes to spirits/demons, but not about them existing.

So you know from reading (accounts that arent yours), and eye witness testimonies (accounts that arent yours), paranormal investigations (not sure whos you mean here) and from your on personal subjective experience.

Wow. Quite a resume. Not one to be taken seriously though.

By that reasoning I can say for a fact that they dont exist purely on the basis that I have never seen or experienced one. An arguement based simply on ones experience and not on objective evidence is only an opinion

Wow Paul...as a believer I didn't know I was destroying civilization! Geez. :)

I believe in the paranormal. A big part of my belief comes from reading and talking to people. I have assisted with some investigations. I have had a few experiences though nothing definitive...and certainly could be explained away with a more logical reason then a ghost. I like discussing this topic with people, though I don't normally get to worked up when people don't believe in these things. I offer no proof.

There are so many people that share this belief. So many experiences. To me, it is just so closed minded for someone to say they know there is nothing to it. Again, I have no proof, but there are certainly investigations that have shown some evidence. Although, to someone that has chosen not to believe I don't know if there is anything that could be proof enough. I know I won't change any minds here, and it is not my intent.

Edited by Ghostfinder
  • Like 1