Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demon type

Moogfox

Its funny, after everything' said and done, believers will remain believers and skeptics will still be skeptics no matter what, even if this thread never ended and there was a ∞ symbol instead of a page number. Glad to know Moogfox is the kind of person that he/she is and I hope you can find some more info on this entity.

And remember to respect everyone, no matter how incredible their claims may be. :tu:

I believe demons exist. However, I have yet to actually encounter one, let alone identify what type one might be.

Its funny, after everything' said and done, believers will remain believers and skeptics will still be skeptics no matter what, even if this thread never ended and there was a ∞ symbol instead of a page number. Glad to know Moogfox is the kind of person that he/she is and I hope you can find some more info on this entity.

And remember to respect everyone, no matter how incredible their claims may be. :tu:

I agree for the most part.I was pleasantly surprised to see Moogfox diligently answer his replies and not resort to insults after facing some fairly harsh criticism.His story is a little too far out there for me to believe,but now I'm willing to believe he's at least being sincere when he posts.

I think its much more plausible for a believer to become a skeptic that vice versa,especially over the internet.For most skeptics they need to experience a supernatural phenomenon themselves for them to disregard their rational way of thinking.Videos and photos aren't going to really convince any rational thinker nowadays either since they can be manipulated way too easily.

i don't agree that believers and skeptics are destined to never change their stance on things. i often hear people on these boards categorizing people in only these two stances, butthere are many who don't fit into those pigeonholes.

i am skeptical, but i wouldn't title myself a 'skeptic' because it's not the phenomenon i'm skeptical about most times, it's the story teller. people lie, more often than they will tell the truth, on boards such as this.

i'm also a believer in many things that are considered paranormal.

as for respect, it is not a given - it is earned. i will respect those i feel respect for.

I agree for the most part.I was pleasantly surprised to see Moogfox diligently answer his replies and not resort to insults after facing some fairly harsh criticism.His story is a little too far out there for me to believe,but now I'm willing to believe he's at least being sincere when he posts.

I think its much more plausible for a believer to become a skeptic that vice versa,especially over the internet.For most skeptics they need to experience a supernatural phenomenon themselves for them to disregard their rational way of thinking.Videos and photos aren't going to really convince any rational thinker nowadays either since they can be manipulated way too easily.

Thank you for your kind words :)

I agree. This thread will never be settled because everyone is steadfast in their beliefs, and Internet forums breed stubbornness. People become pigheaded enough to dismiss anyone elses viewpoint as wrong. It's extremely difficult for people with this "gift" or "problem" (depending on if they have a mental disorder or are mentally healthy and actually see these apparitions) to find help because of this... I'm just glad there are people on the forums who are understanding of both sides and who serve as mediators in an otherwise argumentative or opinionated place.

(I'm not saying all people on these types of forums are either obdurate or accepting. I just mean this is what usually happens, or what I usually witness. There are people whose viewpoints change or are maleable, not everyone is stagnant. I hope no one took my words the wrong way.)

Edited by Moogfox

People become pigheaded enough to dismiss anyone elses viewpoint as wrong.

Are you calling me a pig? :w00t:

Are you calling me a pig? :w00t:

Bwaha no, no. :) I don't think I've ever called someone a pig before...

But your posts are well worded and the last one you posted wasn't vulgar or anything. So... No I don't think I was. :P

Unless you got a snout and a curly tail, then we'll see.

Edited by Moogfox

• 4 weeks later...

you could just google this.

a clairvoyant can see the past, the future, etc. they are not mediums, and do not exorcize ghosts.

so, uh yeah.

Actually:

clair·voy·ant (klâr-voint)

adj. 1. Of or relating to clairvoyance.

noun. 2. Having the supposed power to see objects or events that cannot be perceived by the senses

A person, such as a medium, possessing the supposed power of clairvoyance.

It's in the dictionary.

• 1 year later...

i beleive you moogfox. i saw the horse headed demon last night at the foot of my bed..i woke up to some thing biting my hand and felt something heavy on my belly, it was not a girl or a ghost though because it was a demon body with a horses head. after i sat up and saw it i blinked hard and it was still there so i cosed my eyes tight and put my hands over them .. usually things disapear after i do that but i just laid back down and turned over so i couldn't see any more. there was no bite mark on my hand but i could feel a small bit of pressure for a few mins. i have cats so one very well could have been on top of me if it were in my room and i do have an over active imagination and could have very well woke up in a dream but i do beleive in them, i read about the demons. the subject interests me a lot. i have a few books like the Demonology of King James 1 and Demonology 101 and a smaller book of demons that talks about the sculptures in stone and glass of demons across the world. i am not religious i don't give two ****s about religion. i just find the subject of demons interesting as i fell in love with HP Lovecrafts Necronomicon the way everything was worded made me feel it could of all be possible in a small part of my mind that someone could go crazy and write about all the strange things encountered. Really what got me into everything was when i started listening to heavy metal.. someone who i used to hang out with was interested in it all which got me further delving into the signs, the sigils, the protection that some brought and others didn't have against lucifer himself and the 72 demons in the ars goetia in the book of the Lesser Key of King Solomon. I started reading of the Baphomet and the meaning of and orientation of things and i've also read up on black magic..know this, if you ask correctly then you will receive.. Any ways, back to the beginning, that was the first time i have seen something in my room, aside from eerie feelings i get of something watching me at times, i'm used to the visual images i see in my dreams and i am used to waking up and not being able to move or talk for what seems like the longest moment sometimes, and the reason i'm posting is because i was looking around online to see if i could find any information on what i saw, that i'll most likely find in a book wrather then online and, well i came across and read your post. i can't help you any more than you can me but i just wanted you to know i beleive you can see ghosts or spirits or whatever you what to call them.

I dont believe that if you exorcise any spirit or demon, that its face could possibly melt into a horses face. It doesnt make sense unless was actually a horse that you exorcised.

I dont believe that if you exorcise any spirit or demon, that its face could possibly melt into a horses face. It doesnt make sense unless was actually a horse that you exorcised.

I believe what he/she said that the demon's form resembled a horse perhaps a horse-like humanoid form.

• 1 month later...

Kinda erience ed that question again?

Edited by SpiritWriter

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I am a clairvoyant- I can see ghosts and auras. I've been able to for a while, but I still can't figure out some things about what I see... So I was wondering if you could help me.

Once I and a friend found a ghost who we thought wa innocent but soon turned out to be evil... We exorcized the ghost and her face melted into a horses face and disappeared... My friend told me that a horse faced demon is a trickster demon. Is this true? What does the horse face mean?

Thank you :)

You're playing with things you shouldn't be playing with... If you do any sort of exorcism on any entity and they still have the energy left to change their physical appearance guess what? You did nothing to that being and chances are it left cause you were just annoying but it will be back..