Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man blows up balloons with his ears

thedutchiedutch

A man from Xiamen in southern China's Fujian Province is able to blow up balloons and even pump up flattened bicycle tyres using his ears.

Zhang Xijiang, 36, says he knew from childhood that he was different from others.

"I always felt my ears could breathe like a nose. My neighbours would pay me to perform for them; that's how I earned my allowances during my childhood."

Zhang said his worried parents took him to see doctors but no problems could be found.

When he was older Zhang started to explore his strange ability by smoking using his ear.

Source : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/picturesoftheday/8292777/Pictures-of-the-day-31-January-2011.html?image=11

post-110503-0-12832600-1296606234_thumb.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d e v i c e

• primordial

• Robert1

• Ketzer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He smokes through his ears? That could just open up a whole new range of possible tobacco related cancers.

Haha I can't even begin to understand how this man doesn't have ear drum damage.. Large amounts of air escaping from the ear canal, isn't that a huge indication of a ruptured ear drum?

Wow. I wish I could smoke through my ears. I could have three of them going at once.

Edited by Evilution13

Wow. I wish I could smoke through my ears. I could have three of them going at once.

:lol: You sound like you could do with cutting down!

I'd hate to be standing next to him when he sneezes!:rolleyes:

Haha I can't even begin to understand how this man doesn't have ear drum damage.. Large amounts of air escaping from the ear canal, isn't that a huge indication of a ruptured ear drum?

I hear ya..

The good news is if he falls asleep in his soup, he won't drown. :lol:

Edited by :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

Something tells me this is one of those evolutionary changes that won't make it in the long run.

Kids would love him at parties. "Go on, go on, smoke another cigarette through your ears! Yaaaay!" :rolleyes:

Edited by Evilution13

I totally agree.

and also it seems likely to be fake and it must be some street magician performing tricks.

I mean cycle tube?lol?

Hey here is another funny thing,my son takes a sip of milk and he can make it sqirt from his tearduct.