Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange Phenomenon: Woodland Opera House

UM-Bot

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• Murrangurk

• strangephenomenon

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this was great. I like the investigators' attitudes. They tried to be down to earth. The hwole thing was very creepy.

however, I wasn't convinced by anything they found. All the EVPs VERY inconclusive. Some of the other noises could have been anything at all, humidity causing things to bang, anything at all. There just wasn't enough definition.

they tried to avoid orbs, which is to their credit, but in the end they relied on one as "evidence."

The guitar being "strummed" was the most interesting anomaly, yet still, far to inconclusive. Again, could have been anything.

Nevertheless, good humor, brave guys! Nice vid.

Edited by Murrangurk

this was great. I like the investigators' attitudes. They tried to be down to earth. The hwole thing was very creepy.

however, I wasn't convinced by anything they found. All the EVPs VERY inconclusive. Some of the other noises could have been anything at all, humidity causing things to bang, anything at all. There just wasn't enough definition.

they tried to avoid orbs, which is to their credit, but in the end they relied on one as "evidence."

The guitar being "strummed" was the most interesting anomaly, yet still, far to inconclusive. Again, could have been anything.

Nevertheless, good humor, brave guys! Nice vid.

Thank you very much for your kind words! We agree that the guitar is definitely the most interesting bit and the most shocking to us.

Most EVP's are pretty sketchy on what they say, and I'll give you that some of ours could be hard to define but we only showed one that did not need any ampflication or dehissers to play that sounded as if they were generated by something we literally couldn't explain.

What orb did we use as evidence? Are you referring to the image we are pretty sure is a bug or the video near the end? If it is the video near the end, the way that dust particles form orbs in pictures are by the flash refracting through the particle, so we thought that it was worth showing. If you have a better explanation, please tell us as we are trying to constantly debunk as much stuff as possible.

Thank you very much for everything you said about us though. We are just happy that it ended up here and that people have been enjoying it! We have done some more, you can find us at www.facebook.com/strangephenomenon if you want to watch our others.