Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are we to become aliens ?

Guest Guest

The classic alien form is a small, gray/green color humanoid with no hair present on the body. It has a large head and big black eyes with only a small slit for a mouth and two holes for a nose. It has thin, un-muscular arms and 3-fingered arms. Now 3 years ago my none deceased Social Studies teacher said that human evolution will make human beings smaller, less hair covered because of clothing and will eventually lose the small pinky toe and fingers. I don't know but this sounds like we might be evolving into the classic alien look.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• cerberus

• uranium101

• Kismit

This also adds credibility to the idea that the Greys could actually be human beings from the future, travelling back in time somehow using extremely futuristic technologies.

It is quite likely that we will evolve into something similar, as our brains become larger, and our telepathic abilities increase, we will likely loose all our hair. Being able to communicate through our minds, we may find that our bodies will become less physically able.

• 2 months later...

No.  We ARE aliens.  When folks begin to understand the "dual" nature of their existence, they will understand so much more about what they constantly call "alien life forms!!!!!!";D

• 3 months later...

We are hybrids, half human half alien. For we each have two lines of ancestery and genetic memory. In fact that is why DNA has two strands. Originally one strand contains our earth memories and the other those of our celestial ancestors. Scientist are soon to find this out.  Go to "have aliens visited earth" i explain it much better.

Mr. X i couldn't agree with you more.  This goes along with the post I sent regarding the 3rd anti-christ.  We are aliens so to speak.  Our evolution started way back from 2 different races that came here when mars' atmosphere was destroyed by the same planet (or astroid as people believe) that hit earth and destroyed the dinosaurs.  Alien species where here way before man was.  They in fact created us.  As apes evolved to cro magmon and another form ( i forget the name), the 2 alien races (the typical grey race and another race that looks alot like we do with small differences) used the early forms of man as guinea pigs.  The hybrids they created were what we call today the earliest form of homo-sapian.  They (we) have the intelligence (to a much lesser extent) of other alien forms while keeping with the primal instincts of apes.  Hence all our emotions, fear, hatred, love, lust..etc... so yes in fact we are aliens..

It is my undestanding that it was the Anunnaki who had the greatest involvement in the genetic creation of homo sapiens, but I am certain theree were others who had their hands in the pot! :o

I agree with Lori. Aliens are humans that come to earth from the future. That might explain what Dycker's teacher said.

• 2 months later...

Yes, but look at evolution thus far, humans have grown taller.  I highly doubt that humans would eventually turn into a small greyish being that resembles the sterotypical Extraterrestrial.

I read somewhere that some guy said he thought there were 2 kinds of aliens visiting earth:one being the small greys, and the other were tall Scandinavians!  So, Odin, have you heard anything like this?  What do you think of it? I think it might have been mentioned in one of Whitney Schreiber's books(don't think I spelled his name right), but it's been awhile since I read any of them. Like the greys did the grunt work, and the tall ones did the research on us. It would certainly lend variety to the mix(that's if we are 'descended' from both).

NORA

Nora,

Supposedly there are at least three main types of aliens visiting earth. The tall Scandanavians you referred to are commonly called Nordics. They allegedly are enemies with the Grays. The other main type are the Reptilian. According to the government/alien conspiracy types, the Reptilian and the Grays don't really like each other, but they get along to achieve a common goal. The Nordics most closely resemble humans, and are regarded as being 'friendly'.

The theory gets really indepth with the different sub-species and their purpose, origins and government involvements. A search on one of the search engines could give you more information, if you are interested.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

Oh my God, you have found my identity! Yes, I have to admit I am really a Nordic...Yeah Right! ;D

Odin Supreme 8)

• 5 months later...

mr.x,might i ask how that is possible?how can we be from alien and humans dna?aliens,from what i've seen,have no reproductive organs,unless they reproduce with some telepathic way,there is no way in hell that we can be part human and part alien. :sj although you make a pretty interesting story,which i kind of believe,there is no proven way.

Yeah Boo, and another thing, if you have seen these aliens, just how thoroughly are you checking them out ??? :o

[glow=blue,2,300]Homer :sj

• 4 weeks later...

I don't wanna now how he found out about the sexual organs thing.  :s02 Next Subject: If we are to become aliens then why are you calling them aliens? Aren't aliens people or other things from someplace else? We should call them something else, just don't ask me what we should call 'em.  :sq

The future is "some place else" - more so than the house next door or the next country if americans can refer to mexicans as illegal aliens, then i don't think it is a misuse of the word to use it to describe beings evolved from humans in the far future. That said, as i'm *very* unsure that Alien visitations have actually happened at all i don't think it makes the slightest bit of difference what we call them  ;D

• 5 months later...

i'll go along with the aliens made us theory too.i'm interested as how to alien physiology or society may work, or how and why they are shaped or designed like as we know em.anyone help me out?

cerberus,

How or why is a worm shaped or designed the way they are?

How or why is an elephant shaped or designed the way they are?

How or why is a tree shaped or designed the way they are?

Once you have found the answer to these questions, then you will find the answer to the questions you are asking.

i was just speculating.i dont know how to take your reply homer, was it sarcastic or just a comment? what you said is true though homer, but i'm not interested in worms, trees or elephants....i'm interested in aliens.(if they exist) i don't know if they exist, but i'm just trying to express my opinion on this forum.is that ok with you?  ;D :-/

cerberus,

My previous post was meant to be sarcastic, and nothing personal either. My point was that nobody really knows the how's and why's of things that are designed the way they are here on Planet Earth. Specifically, we don't don't know why a tree is designed the way it is or how it was originally designed. But it was either created or evolved by nature.

My second point is that if we don't know the why's and how's of Planet Earth, how can we figure the alien's out? You stated: "but i'm just trying to express my opinion on this forum". That's great, that's what we do here. I have never stated anything negative in any way about your opinions. I was merely commenting on your line of questions.

To answer your direct question to me: permission granted.

here is a skull i found on a website.it has a strange 'cone shaped' forehead/cranium.take a look...  www.unexplained-mysteries.com/attachments/skull.jpg

The skull has been attributed to three things:

1,   it is an alien skull.

2,   it is a human skull that has been while it was still attached to someone wrapped while the person was growing to form a cone shape, similar to that of japanese foot binding.

3,  it is a natural deformity of some sort, that is initialy rare, but was quite common where the skull was found.

the skull was found in a cave near nazca in peru, along with a dozen others. No one knows why they were actually found together.