Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are we to become aliens ?

Guest Guest

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• cerberus

• uranium101

• Kismit

Has anyone ever heard this theory?

If you went about,say...12 lightyears from Earth and you could see it as if it were right in front of you (like by using a telescope),you could see the past because the light reflected from Earth takes a few years to get to your destination.Maybe these 'aliens from the future' used that to travel through time,like maybe warping space and traveling to that planet's time before the light got there.I'll try to explain it.

X-You

-------------------------------------     Earth

Light to get to earth.

=======================

Aliens warping through space to get there before the light,therefore entering that light zone and that time.

I know it's confusing. :)

Sounds interesting, Ghostboo.I haven't heard this one.I think time travel and travelling at light speed are totally different, but i think you would need them both to travel in time.With the theory on your last reply, i dont think you would see the 'past'. it would take you longer to get back to earth, because you would have to catch up with the light to match it's speed, and then overtake it.Maybe aliens could do this.You would see the past, but only as a measurement of distance. i dont think you would see anything, except space.and also, if you wanted to travel in that 'light zone', you would have to go faster than light for however many times it was ahead of you.

i notice nearly all alien aircraft are said to be a disc, or the 'classic saucer' shape.on earth, the aircraft we have do not resemble anything like this.if a saucer shape flew through the earth's atmosphere, how would g-force affect it? in space there is no air/wind, so therefore g-force wouldn't exist.if a saucer was a real true alien aircraft, it must have been designed to cope with the physical aspects of space travel (lightspeed, gravity etc.)would their planet(s) have an atmosphere similar to ours? if the planet(s) didnt have an atmosphere, how would they know what demands ours would take on their aircraft?

Many scientists belive the evolution of human beings has reached it's peak.Although I loved Lori's idea of human's being the aliens . :sq

Kismit,

In regards to humans being at the peak of the evolutionary cycle, I haven't heard that before. Do you have any info on the 'many scientists' or a link I can check out for more details?

You are sooo on to it Homer .I can see I'm going to have to work out how to add links to my posts , the truth is I get most of my information from books and radio with the odd doco thrown in, but the last time I heard the theory that evolution had come to a holt I believe it was a study done at Melbourne University in Australia,. You could start by checking out the site there.

P.S I heard it on the early morning news ZM fm south Isand N.Z approx 2 months ago best I can do sorry :s02

Wow, interesting and scaring Saruman, I was wondering what could be the mutations on human body in the future...this idea of loosing my hair makes me thrill! :s01

But I would like to know more about your point, which suggests that human body will be less able...the fact is that humans are being taller than before, and I was told about some changes like the appearance of a sixth finger or stuffs like that...

Thanks Kismit,

I don't mean to catch you off gaurd, I just hadn't heard of it and was wondering if you had more details at the ready. :)

I'ts O.K. Homer,

now that I,ve worked out how to post links I will be backing up more of my statements with some form of evidence. You didn't catch me off guard I'm prepared for debate after all it's the only true way to evaluate anything, waying up things allways needs a counterweight. thanx for the posts. :su

• 2 weeks later...

I found this in abook today and thought you might find it interesting.

Embryo's at varios stages have gills,a tail, a two-chambered heart,and three kidneys. All leftovers from our ancestors(um maybe :s6)There are other parts of the body that we have evolved out of for instance that pink fold of skin in the corner of your eye is what is left of a nicitating membrane,the moist layer of of skin thatmasks the eyes of amphibians and wipes the eyes of birds. And that groove in your upper lip was once a moist fleshy part of your nose,something like that of a dog.

I,m not sure where they got the information from but i found it interesting enough to post  :s02

• 3 months later...

lotastraphy,

So what you're saying is...that you traveled back in time from the future in your time machine?

How else would you know for sure that we are not at the peak of our evolutionary cycle?

I fail to see the humor in my reply.

What I have seen is the lack of time you put into thinking about the wording of your posts. Perhaps if you think a little more carefully about what you write, we can make more sense of it. Just a thought.

• 5 months later...

Us looking like aliens kind of makes me think of the movie Powder. The kid, "Powder", was pure energy basically because he was so smart. He had no hair on his body, and was very pal. Just a thought.

• 2 weeks later...

We are hybrids, half human half alien.

I have to dissagree!! we are human! even tho there are people who are Hybrids but still most people are human.

ok i have red from various sources that the "nordics" are slaves to the grays and/or the good guys and they get along with the grays jus fine, (various other documents suggest the nordics are actually scuse the word "nazis" with reptoid organisms in them from some secret base under antarctica), and then theres the reptoids who are supposedly what dinosaurs would have looked like if the meteor/great big flood/ice age/whatever hadn't of happened and that they are at war with the grays(like what i said before other docs suggest they are in league with "nazis" underground) but the very idea of us becoming aliens, well seeing at our perspective if we turned into aliens we wouldn't be aliens alien in the dictionary is is decribed as "something different from its true nature" so if we did turn into grays we would only be alien to humans that don't turn "alien", but thats just one way of putting it, but i see the sense of the evolutionary process turning that way but then again it our surroundings do have a big factor on how species evolve, lets say we had to live in eternal night then maybe our eyes would grow larger adn to the point of being only pupils to let light in, the list is endless, but we won't know until we evolve and my understanding is that it takes millions of years for a species to evolve, so i wouldn't worry about it just yet. lol

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

p.s sorry if it is a long post lol

I thought Alien lifeform would not be humanoid

instead something unregonizable, like bactera or an

amoboe so wecan trasferr more ofour DNA!

I don't think we're at the peak of our evolution, but I think we need to evolve mentally and spiritually, I think our physical attributes, yeah, we're pretty much there.

about the losing hair thingie, note that early cavemen did not go bald when they reached the appropriate age to.

i remember when i was about 11 or 12 i thought to my self "hey maybe ufos/aliens are actually people from the future" so seeing as i came up with the same theory on my own i am please to hear other people think the same, i still feel that aliens could very well be from our future, that would explain why they are present at major history events...if they are from the future they know when they are going to happen and are just going back to catch a glimpse of earths distant past, the only thing that gets me is the time issue...how can you go back in time, like how many dimensions are there, like why is it still present for us, but past for them, but thats a different topic wacko.gif

I think that, to some other so-called 'alien race' out there in the big wide universe, WE are the one's who are the aliens. It's all perspective. Some countries have 'illegal aliens' but that's only from their point of view. I'm sure (or at least I assume) those aliens we have on earth don't consider themselves aliens.