Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just a question

bacca

Ok, not sure if this is the right section...but here goes anyway...I seem to always have the number 44 connected to me and I don't know why, but it is ALWAYS from address to my son being born at 44 after the hour and there is 44 days from his birthday to mine on the calender...Does anyone know what this might mean? or is it nothing? This has been my whole life I'm used to it now to the point where if I ask someone in my family what time it is they will laugh and go 3 or 4 and I'll know it is 44 after the hour...any ideas?

Ok, not sure if this is the right section...but here goes anyway...I seem to always have the number 44 connected to me and I don't know why, but it is ALWAYS from address to my son being born at 44 after the hour and there is 44 days from his birthday to mine on the calender...Does anyone know what this might mean? or is it nothing? This has been my whole life I'm used to it now to the point where if I ask someone in my family what time it is they will laugh and go 3 or 4 and I'll know it is 44 after the hour...any ideas?

How about this one. I am the first one to respond to your topic. And guess what. Today is my 44th. birthday :devil:

• Like 1

How about this one. I am the first one to respond to your topic. And guess what. Today is my 44th. birthday :devil:

:mellow: You're kidding, right? :lol:

:mellow: You're kidding, right? :lol:

No. I am not kidding. Today is really my 44th. birthday.

• Like 1

No. I am not kidding. Today is really my 44th. birthday.

happy birthday

you know, of course, that you have just become part of the OP's obsession

Assuming that 30 people that viewed your post with ages ranging from 15-60 no one is the same age or has the same birthday. There was about a 5.4% of that happening. Basically 1 in 20.

It's been a long time since statistics maby somebody can check my math. ( 30 people 45 possible ages 365 days in a year)

I'm not sure those odds are significant but if 44 keeps popping up like that with those odds the odds add up very quickly. you might have something. Of course you have to throw out those times when your awareness of the number will force you to pick it out like times, television, written documents. There are bound to be 44s all over the place that you can pick out. But this instance at least was independent if your psycology.

As an experiment I decided to see if I could pick out 44 in my field of vision. It took me 5 seconds. On the top bar if my I phone it read. 3G 10:13 pm. Do you see the 44? That's how easy it is..... be careful.

I don't know what 44 means for you but, I believe numbers have a meaning especially when they keep coming up for you and obviously you feel the same because you posted the question.. I personally google everything - you can try that or think back every situation the number 44 came up in your life and review the experiences and look for the pattern if that makes sense to you.. I wish the best.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

I don't see the 44 in your example..sorry :(

Its not that I see it it is that it is there, examples, i grew up at the address 1044, my grandmother lived in apartment 44, my parents now live at 1440, my ex-mother in law lived at 1144, then again, my son born at 44 after the hour, 44 days between hour birthdays and it being 44 after the hour when I ask what time it is or when I glance at the clock (more often then not) So I'm not seeing what isn't there...does that make sense? oh and how about this, I am the fourth daughter who gave birth to the fourth grandson...who knows, I just can't seem to get away from the number...

Born at the 44? The 44 what?

But, it doesnt mean anything. Im sure theres been about a few thousands times (if not more) the number 44 has NEVER come up in your life.

Born at the 44? The 44 what?

But, it doesnt mean anything. Im sure theres been about a few thousands times (if not more) the number 44 has NEVER come up in your life.

^ Agreed.

You probably just notice the number more than any others.

I don't see the 44 in your example..sorry :(

Its not that I see it it is that it is there, examples, i grew up at the address 1044, my grandmother lived in apartment 44, my parents now live at 1440, my ex-mother in law lived at 1144, then again, my son born at 44 after the hour, 44 days between hour birthdays and it being 44 after the hour when I ask what time it is or when I glance at the clock (more often then not) So I'm not seeing what isn't there...does that make sense? oh and how about this, I am the fourth daughter who gave birth to the fourth grandson...who knows, I just can't seem to get away from the number...

It seems like it's all connected to family. that's the common connection.. is there another connection that you can think of..

I just googled.. for numerology and they actually add the numbers too..4 plus 4 would equal 8.. I understand the number eight to be new beginnings but, I will also include what they said the number eight means

Eight: The symbolism backing number Eight deals largely with business, success, and wealth. This is due to the fact that Eight represents continuation, repetition, and cycles. Such elements are seen in arenas where success is obtained simply because of dogged determination and repetition. Also, matters of business and wealth largely depend on cycles to fulfill their manifestation. It's like the snowball analogy: As it continues to roll, in gets bigger and bigger with each revolution. Eight represents that kind of momentum

Edited by Toolite

He was born at 44 minutes after the hour...There aren't any other connections that I can think of really, just that number, it is noticed by my whole family, and yes perhaps I just notice the number more then others however to me the fact of how often it shows up seems odd to me, the number 4 itself is pretty common by itself, but like I said for me the 44 is all the dag on time :D

He was born at 44 minutes after the hour...There aren't any other connections that I can think of really, just that number, it is noticed by my whole family, and yes perhaps I just notice the number more then others however to me the fact of how often it shows up seems odd to me, the number 4 itself is pretty common by itself, but like I said for me the 44 is all the dag on time :D

Your son born 44 mins 4 plus 4 equals 8 which is a new beginning.. the birth is a new beginning of the life cycle.

happy birthday

you know, of course, that you have just become part of the OP's obsession

Thank you JGirl :) and yes, i know lol

• 4 weeks later...

Numbers are wired... This is wired watch... My mom was born the 9th my daughter was born the tenth, I was born the 11th, and my son was born the 12 th. So it's 9 10 11 12.... Wired!! My nephew was born on the third, my brother was born the 13th ... 13 plus 3 makes 16.... My niece was born the 16th.

• Like 1

Your son born 44 mins 4 plus 4 equals 8 which is a new beginning.. the birth is a new beginning of the life cycle.

Wait, what?

Numbers are wired... This is wired watch... My mom was born the 9th my daughter was born the tenth, I was born the 11th, and my son was born the 12 th. So it's 9 10 11 12.... Wired!! My nephew was born on the third, my brother was born the 13th ... 13 plus 3 makes 16.... My niece was born the 16th.

Exactly. You can warp and twist it any way you wish to get the correlation youre looking for.

Ok well this anwser is probably obvious to you know - 44 is what they say is the master spiritual vibration number.

In numerology is goes 1 to 9 the 11,22,33,44.

Ok now when you assume that life does work on numbers then one could say that numbers have a message.

Your message would be that maybe you are a "44" maybe you are not living as a "44" though so those numbers keep coming up to remind you.

There are a number of us 11's, 22's, 33's and 44's in this exsistance some may be fulfilling their detiny's and some may not.

I would maybe say go and read some numerology -0 not that one should believe what a books says but more wherein I believe you already know what the 44 means and you are simply looking for validation/confirmation.

I have searched for this validation and confirmation from time to time but when I get the v & c it does not really make you believe any more if that makes sense - I mean we can all consder that we have a unique quality or gift if you like as like I said those 11's, 22's, 33's, 44's have that whether they are using it or not.

We are sposed to help out of love and not expect any rewards even if just to assure one's self - rewards could be when you kind of expect someone to come and back and say wow you are a 44 and be in ore of you.

The reward is your ego - remember we are not any better than anyone else - more rather than we are in this lifetime to help and teach others.

I am aware of who I am and go about my life helping people more often than not without them atually knowing - planting the seeds so to say.

I search for that confirmation of who I am sometimes as well so i understand you post in summary to be a search for validation and confirmation.

I am one who can validate and confirm that I would say that you are a "44" or that you are sposed to be living as a "44" but I may or may not be right just my perception.

PS excuse spelling as thoughts were going faster than my hands in typing!

:innocent:

Ok well this anwser is probably obvious to you know - 44 is what they say is the master spiritual vibration number.

In numerology is goes 1 to 9 the 11,22,33,44.

Ok now when you assume that life does work on numbers then one could say that numbers have a message.

Your message would be that maybe you are a "44" maybe you are not living as a "44" though so those numbers keep coming up to remind you.

There are a number of us 11's, 22's, 33's and 44's in this exsistance some may be fulfilling their detiny's and some may not.

I would maybe say go and read some numerology -0 not that one should believe what a books says but more wherein I believe you already know what the 44 means and you are simply looking for validation/confirmation.

I have searched for this validation and confirmation from time to time but when I get the v & c it does not really make you believe any more if that makes sense - I mean we can all consder that we have a unique quality or gift if you like as like I said those 11's, 22's, 33's, 44's have that whether they are using it or not.

We are sposed to help out of love and not expect any rewards even if just to assure one's self - rewards could be when you kind of expect someone to come and back and say wow you are a 44 and be in ore of you.

The reward is your ego - remember we are not any better than anyone else - more rather than we are in this lifetime to help and teach others.

I am aware of who I am and go about my life helping people more often than not without them atually knowing - planting the seeds so to say.

I search for that confirmation of who I am sometimes as well so i understand you post in summary to be a search for validation and confirmation.

I am one who can validate and confirm that I would say that you are a "44" or that you are sposed to be living as a "44" but I may or may not be right just my perception.

PS excuse spelling as thoughts were going faster than my hands in typing!

:innocent:

Ummm, can you please explain a bit because I have never heard anything about the number 44...perhaps it is ignorant of me but the only books i've ever seen on numerology never go about the number 22...I have looked on and off for years but never found anything about the number, hence why I am asking here...If you can give me information about the number or even where to find it, it would be appreciated...

• 1 year later...

I have the same thing with 5 and 8--with seemingly everything. Addresses, birthdates, license plates, 58/85 and 5 & 8 recur all the time in my life--it's really wierd.

Assuming that 30 people that viewed your post with ages ranging from 15-60 no one is the same age or has the same birthday. There was about a 5.4% of that happening. Basically 1 in 20.

It's been a long time since statistics maby somebody can check my math. ( 30 people 45 possible ages 365 days in a year)

I'm not sure those odds are significant but if 44 keeps popping up like that with those odds the odds add up very quickly. you might have something. Of course you have to throw out those times when your awareness of the number will force you to pick it out like times, television, written documents. There are bound to be 44s all over the place that you can pick out. But this instance at least was independent if your psycology.

As an experiment I decided to see if I could pick out 44 in my field of vision. It took me 5 seconds. On the top bar if my I phone it read. 3G 10:13 pm. Do you see the 44? That's how easy it is..... be careful.

is that the likelihood of the persons 44th birthday being today or just the age... doesnt the birthday aspect give it a bump, and the fact that she was first... ok let me see if there is a 44 in my field of vision... well yeah there is in a phone number at the bottom of a poster, but the 4 and the 4 are divided by a dash.

I have a weird thing that I always notice when im crossing republican street, then two people I knew moved to republican street... I know others who always notice certain numbers too.

I dont pay much attention to symbolism, if you need to know something in the spirit realm it will be made clear to you, no use worrying about it at all... at least thats what I think

Edited by SpiritWriter

I could be wrong because I do know people that say they always see 1:1 or 2:2 or 3:3 and you are 4:4,

Another poster seems to know what this means, I guess there could be something to it. I just always ignored stuff like that. I was sitting next to a lady today that was reading a numerology book while I was posting on the " mystery of number 7" forum topic this morning, I thought that was funny...

Sorry im not helping, im rambling. I probably would still go with dont worry about it. You know who you are and are cognizant of your surroundings with or without these symbols... all will fall into place as it may... or maybe ekalassen will return with a better answer... ;)

Edited by SpiritWriter

I like this...